Good morning 420ers It is another cloudy day here and threatening rain. I need sun again and it does not look good the next few days. My plants are growing good just the same. No feeding till they dry out. Sprayed the last Sour Diesel with Monterey Bt. I hope the rain holds off these plants need to dry out. Everyone have a great day and Happy growing.
You're still good with the rain I think. They can handle it really well at that size. They look really healthy and happy! A lot of sturdy side shoots tells me roots are well developed and happy. How many hours of sun do they get? I've already forgot what they are but they're photos right?

You don't seem to have much problems with pests and they will have a hard time doing any damage on that healthy growth! Keep doing what you're doing. It's more or less the same treatment from start to finish. I will keep following along! Cheers!

You're still good with the rain I think. They can handle it really well at that size. They look really healthy and happy! A lot of sturdy side shoots tells me roots are well developed and happy. How many hours of sun do they get? I've already forgot what they are but they're photos right?

You don't seem to have much problems with pests and they will have a hard time doing any damage on that healthy growth! Keep doing what you're doing. It's more or less the same treatment from start to finish. I will keep following along! Cheers!
They are photo's one is 50/50 Indica/Sativa the other two are Sour Diesel 90/10 Sativa dominate. The Sour's will go long into the fall and hopefully I can bring them all the way to harvest. Thanks, Wastei for the input and kind words much appreciated.

Morning pictures Check them out and please tell me what you think should I be doing something different if so let me know Because I really do not know what I am doing. Just following along what I did last year.

8E973F69-C467-4493-80C3-807A5F0E70C9.jpeg

6C72789A-4D99-414A-B6F5-CA72BB099C18.jpeg

3C9A9069-2307-4A5A-9D58-53D2801DA164.jpeg

28E25EEA-EF10-4D87-B4BD-4C2E5785E2CF.jpeg

1060868B-8664-4BA4-AA83-D92C5A7A5ED3.jpeg

82C5F452-1B60-4299-9FB2-63C8164D8BDD.jpeg
Wow Keith what can be said? They’re gorgeous. The only thing I *might* do is remove a few huge fans here and there to expose any blocked colas. Awesome plants, bravo.

Wow Keith what can be said? They’re gorgeous. The only thing I *might* do is remove a few huge fans here and there to expose any blocked colas. Awesome plants, bravo.
Thanks Jon I know I will need to remove some leaves, but it always scares the shit out of me even though I know it will be fine. I did some leave removal last year and everything was better after I did so I will get too it today.

No feeding till they dry out.
Someone here recommended putting cardboard on top of the pots so you can feed and water on your schedule rather than the weather's, and I'll second that recommendation. Not only does the rain keep you from feeding them but it washes the existing nitrogen from the soil.
Sprayed the last Sour Diesel with Monterey Bt.
BT needs to be reapplied after the rain since it's only effective if it's dried on the leaves when they're eaten.
Got a new germination heating pad not bad for under $14 bucks
Grab a thermostat with that, because the mats heat to ~20º above ambient, which can be way too hot for seeds or sprouts.

Someone here recommended putting cardboard on top of the pots so you can feed and water on your schedule rather than the weather's, and I'll second that recommendation. Not only does the rain keep you from feeding them but it washes the existing nitrogen from the soil.

BT needs to be reapplied after the rain since it's only effective if it's dried on the leaves when they're eaten.

Grab a thermostat with that, because the mats heat to ~20º above ambient, which can be way too hot for seeds or sprouts.
I know you did mention the cardboard and I appreciate it I am listening I just have not followed through yet. In fact, I think I may have some cardboard upstairs.

I reapplied the BT and if it stays like it is out, I should be fine, they will be able to dry. I have enough cardboard for one plant. I will find more at the Community Feed Store. They must have scrap cardboard.

If you didn't get a t-stat, you can sit the solo cups on a 1/2" thick piece of styrofoam, it'll drop the temp from the mat about ten degrees, seems to work out just about right for seedlings.

I cooked a few seeds before I figured out that the mat was just a bit too hot....:rip:

If you didn't get a t-stat, you can sit the solo cups on a 1/2" thick piece of styrofoam, it'll drop the temp from the mat about ten degrees, seems to work out just about right for seedlings.

I cooked a few seeds before I figured out that the mat was just a bit too hot....:rip:
Thanks Carcass I would have cooked the seeds for sure.

Got it and thank you for the warning I would have just layed my seeds in a wet paper towel inside a plastic bag on the mat. I will go looking for a Thermometer before next spring unless I get a big box and make a tent and grow an auto. Something for me to think about.

Hi Keith :ciao:

Hope you don't mind me following along

Your girls are looking beautiful... nice work!

Just like you I hate to disturb the perfectly healthy natural beauty of the plant.

But I vowed to learn super cropping and find the hutzpah to do it on my next grow!

I have to get rid of my old school brain & I'm sure I can't find better support to do that anywhere else. :peace::passitleft::green_heart:

Well, I did not get to taking leaves so I have to do it tomorrow and I hate doing it. Just something about taking a perfectly healthy leave and pinching it off.
You get used to it Keith, I was the same way. Now I don’t even think 🤔 about it anymore and I’ll have a handful before I realize it. CL🍀. :morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, I did not get to taking leaves so I have to do it tomorrow and I hate doing it. Just something about taking a perfectly healthy leave and pinching it off.
Your plants are looking fantastic!
It took me a while to get comfortable removing leaves - let alone healthy branches.

Check out this video from Kyle Kushman. For the first half of this video it kinda makes sense - although I have not yet pruned to the extent he does. I remove quite a bit of the lower branches that won't amount to much.

I am still too scared to do the chiropractic part.

It took me a while to get comfortable removing leaves - let alone healthy branches.

Check out this video from Kyle Kushman. For the first half of this video it kinda makes sense - although I have not yet pruned to the extent he does. I remove quite a bit of the lower branches that won't amount to much.

Great video Thank youGB Now I have a plan.

Hi Keith :ciao:

Hope you don't mind me following along

Your girls are looking beautiful... nice work!

Just like you I hate to disturb the perfectly healthy natural beauty of the plant.

But I vowed to learn super cropping and find the hutzpah to do it on my next grow!

I have to get rid of my old school brain & I'm sure I can't find better support to do that anywhere else. :peace::passitleft::green_heart:
Please follow NannyBoo I did love to have stopping by.

Got it and thank you for the warning I would have just layed my seeds in a wet paper towel inside a plastic bag on the mat. I will go looking for a Thermometer before next spring unless I get a big box and make a tent and grow an auto. Something for me to think about.
My heat or cooling controller Here If you can do basic soldering cost was about $12 with the cord

Just play this while you are doing it

Back
Top Bottom