Keffkas Coast Of Maine Line, TLO/LOS Style, Bagseed, Indoor Grow

Highya Keffka,

They're looking really good! The side shoots are a little leggy, but they'll produce well just the same. I tried that last year (first time) and it worked very well. I'm interested to see your buds with that much larf removed. Great job! Happy Smokin'

Highya Keffka,

They're looking really good! The side shoots are a little leggy, but they'll produce well just the same. I tried that last year (first time) and it worked very well. I'm interested to see your buds with that much larf removed. Great job! Happy Smokin'

I wouldn’t say leggy since the stems are all strong and support their distance. They definitely grow much differently when left to their own devices.

They’re not topped and not trained so Resource distribution is uneven. The lowest nodes grow out further before budding so they can get out of the shade.

The bushier one did the same thing just on a shorter scale. It’s definitely got heavy indica traits.

I could probably force them to be smaller and bushier if I left them in solo cups for 30 days instead of 14. The shorter ones were left in the solo for a week longer

My favorite day of a grow❤️. The day the tops suddenly look like little buds❤️. No going back now!👊

I was thinking the same thing.. I walked in and said “oop there’s the buds beginning” you can see the little universal bud

I was thinking the same thing.. I walked in and said “oop there’s the buds beginning” you can see the little universal bud
The only thing left now is to catch the 1st whiff of yumminess. Also my other favorite part❤️.

Now all you have left to do is worry your bag off for 52-60 more days, trim till you bleed, and stay up for 4 days straight burping jars from 64 down to 62 and not going moldy or drying out to hay.

Piece of cake. What could go wrong. Call it a wrap, close the journal.

Theres no plant drama this time! We demand plant drama!

Start a new grow this one is cruising on autopilot...who needs that!🤣🤣🤣

How many days less of veg time in the final pots was this grow? Same size pots?

Same size pots as before.. Last grow they were in their final pots for 4 weeks before flip so 2 extra weeks. That was also just straight up Stonington blend soil.. no amendments, no spikes, no layers, not even extra perlite. These bad boys look like they won’t even need additional top dressing.

The only thing left now is to catch the 1st whiff of yumminess. Also my other favorite part❤️.

Now all you have left to do is worry your bag off for 52-60 more days, trim till you bleed, and stay up for 4 days straight burping jars from 64 down to 62 and not going moldy or drying out to hay.

Piece of cake. What could go wrong. Call it a wrap, close the journal.

Yep lol.. I don’t think I’ll need another top dressing but I’m gonna do it anyway so I’m not constantly worrying about it 🤣

Theres no plant drama this time! We demand plant drama!

Start a new grow this one is cruising on autopilot...who needs that!🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 flower is more difficult to reproduce an issue without causing serious problems.. I will have a common issue of my plant getting too close to the light.. it’s already within 18 inches of the light (maybe 16 by now) so I’m gonna show super cropping a plant that’s grown too much for the grower here in a couple days once I have an idea of how far down I’ll need to do it.

You keep us interested with the promise of the possibility of some cob curing!😊😊😊😊

I’ll definitely be doing some cob curing.. I won’t have enough jars if this harvest is going to be what I’m predicting.

If my plants aren’t praying like this during their active hours, then something is off balance.

211730AC-D03C-453D-8B5B-88DFCCAA8877.jpeg

207D5A49-7829-494A-8C42-8FD6A052212D.jpeg

659431B1-6DBC-4812-A7FB-B289255DB91A.jpeg

5BD07B96-0CE4-45DC-A26C-4E4880E861C3.jpeg

Same size pots as before.. Last grow they were in their final pots for 4 weeks before flip so 2 extra weeks. That was also just straight up Stonington blend soil.. no amendments, no spikes, no layers, not even extra perlite. These bad boys look like they won’t even need additional top dressing.

Yep lol.. I don’t think I’ll need another top dressing but I’m gonna do it anyway so I’m not constantly worrying about it 🤣

🤣🤣 flower is more difficult to reproduce an issue without causing serious problems.. I will have a common issue of my plant getting too close to the light.. it’s already within 18 inches of the light (maybe 16 by now) so I’m gonna show super cropping a plant that’s grown too much for the grower here in a couple days once I have an idea of how far down I’ll need to do it.

I’ll definitely be doing some cob curing.. I won’t have enough jars if this harvest is going to be what I’m predicting.

No harm in topdressing, especially if you recycle the soil. Carbon is what will get you if something runs short. Keep the molasses handy just in case.

I'm glad you are going to try the curing👍 I would love to see it once before I try it myself.

Fun Fun! Here we go!

No harm in topdressing, especially if you recycle the soil. Carbon is what will get you if something runs short. Keep the molasses handy just in case.

I'm glad you are going to try the curing👍 I would love to see it once before I try it myself.

Fun Fun! Here we go!

I’ve got the more finely shredded bark mulch down first then the larger pieces. 4 spikes of EWC and compost, multiple layers of compost mixed with EWC plus I top dress with compost and whatever my amendment I choose. I learned last time.. Keep the carbon moving and available.

But I also have blackstrap molasses on hand if it’s needed. If something is gonna go wrong it’s going to start within the next 2-3 weeks.

Have any of you noticed a change in your posts when you are replying to or making a post, that pictures don't show up as pictures anymore, they show up as code? Its annoying. If you insert the wrong picture you don't know until you hit "post reply" and finally get to see your post.
That happens to me sometimes when replying to a post but when I look at the banner of icons everything is greyed out save the '[ ]' . Once I click on it, all goes back to normal. I attribute it to me fat fingering something on my way to commenting.

Have any of you noticed a change in your posts when you are replying to or making a post, that pictures don't show up as pictures anymore, they show up as code? Its annoying. If you insert the wrong picture you don't know until you hit "post reply" and finally get to see your post.

That happens to me sometimes when replying to a post but when I look at the banner of icons everything is greyed out save the '[ ]' . Once I click on it, all goes back to normal. I attribute it to me fat fingering something on my way to commenting.

Yeah that’s what I was talking about the other day with their being something wrong with my interface.

7FED8806-2796-4FDE-9F61-D2D73E451899.jpeg

That button right there flips the box between programmer and user mode.. programmer mode is just all text and code, no images/emojis/etc,

Back
Top Bottom