Keffkas Coast Of Maine Line, TLO/LOS Style, Bagseed, Indoor Grow

The new iPhone camera is pretty good at taking night pictures.. I heard a loud crash last night during the ice storm.. went out back and saw this. It was dark though so I could barely see it. The phone camera though does a long exposure and pulls in all of the light making it brighter.. this was taken at 10:15 PM

Also this image was taken at 6:50 AM.. 40 minutes before sunrise.. my dog loves to come in from outside then just sit in front of the space heater on the porch 🤣

D5809BDB-A6B8-43B7-BDAC-1AB8FEF89CAB.jpeg

Yeah that’s what I was talking about the other day with their being something wrong with my interface.

7FED8806-2796-4FDE-9F61-D2D73E451899.jpeg

That button right there flips the box between programmer and user mode.. programmer mode is just all text and code, no images/emojis/etc,
Lol ok it was probably me then. My giant hand vs a mini keyboard never turns out well for me.

Here’s why I leave the damaged/scarred leaves as long as they’re attached.. the plant will go for them first any time it needs a little extra oomph.. These also help me determine when there’s an actual issue.. if any leaves other than these ones start showing signs then I know I have a problem on my hands.

F79564A5-65EC-45C1-8F70-F1DD251A4C44.jpeg
B0997340-F7E8-44FB-878A-53A6B726158A.jpeg
854A283C-55DA-40DA-A707-AA30F8AC9672.jpeg

I don’t believe in taking fan leaves off the plant.. if I need them out of the way I just bend them and tuck them.. the plant has dedicated time and energy to creating these leaves. Each one is like it’s own self contained battery and chopping it off completely negates the work the plant has done, and also affects the balance.

If a leaf does come off then I will chop it up or tear it up and place it on top of the soil of the plant it came from. This way every last bit of nutrient that was used to create it is recycled back into the plant or medium.

Lol that one tal gal better not wear skirts cuz she's going to have to learn how to do The Limbo❤️

Have I ever mentioned I got a thing for tall girls with long hair?

It’s interesting the tallest one has no problem with the lights at 75% even that close to the light but the shorter of the two tall ones is really bucking against me turning the light up.. I’m intrigued to see how close the tall one will really get to the light before it taps out

It’s interesting the tallest one has no problem with the lights at 75% even that close to the light but the shorter of the two tall ones is really bucking against me turning the light up.. I’m intrigued to see how close the tall one will really get to the light before it taps out
Sativas can handle light more intense than indicas, generally speaking, as they come from the equatorial regions, so the days aren't that long. The plant has adapted to withstand a higher intensity of light but shorter days so it makes the same-ish dli as an indica gets farther north with less intensity but longer days. Exploit that $hit!

Sativas can handle light more intense than indicas, generally speaking, as they come from the equatorial regions, so the days aren't that long. The plant has adapted to withstand a higher intensity of light but shorter days so it makes the same-ish dli as an indica gets farther north with less intensity but longer days. Exploit that $hit!

The sativa heavy one is the shorter of the two.. the taller one is indica leaning.. rather.. it’s leaves are more indica like..

Here’s a closeup of one of its leaves
417E69FC-7B4C-4512-A3D0-98A6670C3787.jpeg

That’s got the fatness to it that the indica ones do in comparison to the shorter one that looks like this
A90EBA20-12FD-42AA-9D91-C0456685A0DB.jpeg

It’s really wild.. the tallest one is showing the fattest indica type leaves.. the rest are showing sativa like leaves.. even the short bushy one that is growing like a classic indica has sativa like leaves as seen here
4399EFF4-6ED4-4262-8FB7-AA392B526646.jpeg

It’s been an interesting grow and they’re all showing truly hybrid characteristics

The sativa heavy one is the shorter of the two.. the taller one is indica leaning.. rather.. it’s leaves are more indica like..

Here’s a closeup of one of its leaves
417E69FC-7B4C-4512-A3D0-98A6670C3787.jpeg

That’s got the fatness to it that the indica ones do in comparison to the shorter one that looks like this
A90EBA20-12FD-42AA-9D91-C0456685A0DB.jpeg

It’s really wild.. the tallest one is showing the fattest indica type leaves.. the rest are showing sativa like leaves.. even the short bushy one that is growing like a classic indica has sativa like leaves as seen here
4399EFF4-6ED4-4262-8FB7-AA392B526646.jpeg

It’s been an interesting grow and they’re all showing truly hybrid characteristics
Welcome to hybrids🤣🤣🤣🤣 I judge the sativa: indica thing by node length.

The longer the node the more sativa-like in buzz and flower time, but its only 75% accurate. I've been put to sleep by tall plants more than once🤣.

Hybrids are the genetic WildChilds.
Very robust. Usually easier and more forgiving to grow.

I HIGHLY disagree with this right here. Advertising a specific grow journal in the space where contests and site announcements go is a supreme disadvantage for the rest of the growers on this site and is disingenuous at best. This person has just been given free advertising for their journal that no one else gets. The OP themselves said they have an interest in winning contests themselves in the post.

This seems like the site is playing favorites. If this journal that’s advertised gets nominated and wins one of the contests it will shatter the image of impartiality and fairness. No amount of open voting can offset being given a clear advantage no one else gets

8B59ECF7-E990-416A-9032-5C5E997260AA.jpeg

I HIGHLY disagree with this right here. Advertising a specific grow journal in the space where contests and site announcements go is a supreme disadvantage for the rest of the growers on this site. This person has just been given free advertising for their journal that no one else gets. The OP themselves said they have an interest in winning contests themselves in the post.

This seems like the site is playing favorites. If this journal that’s advertised gets nominated and wins one of the contests it will shatter the image of impartiality.

8B59ECF7-E990-416A-9032-5C5E997260AA.jpeg
Thats funny Keff, I just said that to myself, but then wondered if every new journal gets that. I never noticed one before but I have never really looked either.

He did say he was in it for the prizes in his intro too so I figured I would just watch it before I judged, just in case all new journals get that now, and he sent personal invites to the 420 team so maybe you should try that and see if you get his billboard😈

Thats funny Keff, I just said that to myself, but then wondered if every new journal gets that. I never noticed one before but I have never really looked either.

He did say he was in it for the prizes in his intro too so I figured I would just watch it before I judged, just in case all new journals get that now, and he sent personal invites to the 420 team so maybe you should try that and see if you get his billboard😈

No other journal has gotten that in the time that I’ve been here. I watch this site a lot and have logged in daily for the last 6 months. There is a clear game of favorites being played here. It made it even more obvious when 420 was the first commenter then they all circle jerked each other real quick.

It’s becoming quite clear why some people have decided to take their talents elsewhere from here. Even after Robs whole boo hoo cry fest about being undiagnosed autistic (you won’t get empathy from me about this topic unless you actually do better, I went 30+ years myself in the same boat, and have since done better) and trying to do better, things don’t seem any different.

What really got me was the flat out declaration of being interested in winning then lo and behold free advertising. This has zero impact on me as I can’t even win a journal contest for the rest of the year but it’s an incredibly blatant privilege that no one else gets.

The new iPhone camera is pretty good at taking night pictures.. I heard a loud crash last night during the ice storm.. went out back and saw this. It was dark though so I could barely see it. The phone camera though does a long exposure and pulls in all of the light making it brighter.. this was taken at 10:15 PM

Also this image was taken at 6:50 AM.. 40 minutes before sunrise.. my dog loves to come in from outside then just sit in front of the space heater on the porch 🤣

D5809BDB-A6B8-43B7-BDAC-1AB8FEF89CAB.jpeg
What’s that cute pups name? Thankfully we got rain n no ice 🧊. At least you didn’t lose power, lots of people west of Chicago did. CL🍀

The site has gotten really quiet lately, maybe they are trying something new to stir up interest, hence reinstating all the banned, yet quite popular members.

I'm going to watch before passing judgement but if we have to bet money I'm betting you are onto something.

Personally I have no want to win anything. I don't need a title and a lot of the prizes are synthetic things, however if you are right it just ain't right.

Oh I’ve already passed judgment but it’s not on the OP, it’s on the admins and staff here on the forums. OP is just doing his thing while playing the long game. I never fault the players, only the game masters.

The contest was more about me seeing if I was right, and I was, I’ll send you a PM about it. The prizes haven’t even arrived yet 😂 all I’ve gotten is some stickers a magnet a lighter and some toasted hemp seeds

What’s that cute pups name? Thankfully we got rain n no ice 🧊. At least you didn’t lose power, lots of people west of Chicago did. CL🍀

Tank is his name he’s a terrier mix he’s 5 months old.. It was raining ice all day and night I’m surprised we didn’t lose more. I had just told the neighbor a month ago he needed to get that tree trimmed up or it was gonna fall and sure enough it came down. Took my fiber optic cable down but didn’t cut it somehow even though it landed on the metal fence.

I’m really thankful we didn’t lose power especially since transformers and lines went out all around us.. it’s 18F today.. we have radiators and gas though so even if the power goes out we’d at least have heat

Oh I’ve already passed judgment but it’s not on the OP, it’s on the admins and staff here on the forums. OP is just doing his thing while playing the long game. I never fault the players, only the game masters.

The contest was more about me seeing if I was right, and I was, I’ll send you a PM about it. The prizes haven’t even arrived yet 😂 all I’ve gotten is some stickers a magnet a lighter and some toasted hemp seeds

Tank is his name he’s a terrier mix he’s 5 months old.. It was raining ice all day and night I’m surprised we didn’t lose more. I had just told the neighbor a month ago he needed to get that tree trimmed up or it was gonna fall and sure enough it came down. Took my fiber optic cable down but didn’t cut it somehow even though it landed on the metal fence.

I’m really thankful we didn’t lose power especially since transformers and lines went out all around us.. it’s 18F today.. we have radiators and gas though so even if the power goes out we’d at least have heat
I have a question for you, if you received some new seeds how would you start them? Sip/Swick, regular solos? Thanks 🙏. CL🍀

I have a question for you, if you received some new seeds how would you start them? Sip/Swick, regular solos? Thanks 🙏. CL🍀

I would dip them in water so I could roll them in myco then toss them right into a solo cup filled with a low to no nutrient starter mix. No soaking, no paper towels, just myco and dirt.

I would dip them in water so I could roll them in myco then toss them right into a solo cup filled with a low to no nutrient starter mix. No soaking, no paper towels, just myco and dirt.
Interesting but I’m prolly gonna go with what worked for me in the past with the logic of if it ain’t broke. Although it is good to learn alternative methods. Thanks bro. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom