Keffkas Coast Of Maine Line, TLO/LOS Style, Bagseed, Indoor Grow

Pulled the mulch off carefully from the plants.. tore a couple roots but that’s alright, there were plenty.

Lots of life moving around.. fungus gnats, nematodes, and springtails were all visible.. Roots to the surface and up through the mulch grabbing the flakes from the tea.

I laid down a cup of compost mixed with a tbsp of fish bone meal and a tbsp of Stonington plant food. I then watered it in with a quart of pure water , 90 ppms calmag and 55 ppms of fish fert.

I put the mulch back over the tops and will hit them with another quart in a couple hours, then they’ll be ready for flower officially. As long as nothing happens I’ll hit them with a tea next week, maybe a top dress the 3rd week, then one more finishing tea.

I expect 8 weeks minimum. Probably closer to 10-12 especially for the sativas

Light Flip +2

Everyone seems to have responded well to the intensity switch to 75 and the lights out to 12.

5FF387D5-3ED2-4671-84E0-388A92D973B1.jpeg

The heavy scent of vegetation has started permeating the air. I had to move the fan up a notch.. growth bursting out of everywhere
1BCDBCB8-A4BF-4C26-B234-7C8AC0858C18.jpeg

70FC8583-A4DC-40FF-AD22-9C5813EB9ABB.jpeg

I find it interesting that the moment flower starts the plant starts growing the leaves around the stem in places.. also check out these cool nodes doing something similar

06928BDB-EB40-4711-ABFB-1E4D4F7DB670.jpeg

Weird.. my text box has everything all greyed out.. I cant click any of the formatting options, none of the emojis, and when I quote others the boxes have changed to just programming language, like this:

9FDECEFB-4AD8-4DE4-A242-51190B33BEE5.png

You can see all of my options are greyed out and the GUI for quotes is gone.. it’s like I’ve been muted or something

1:blushsmile:1

Testing something

So yeah I can still manually input the emojis and manually use all the options I’ve just lost access to using it through the toolbar.. I must’ve done something without realizing it, but that doesn’t make sense as to why I would just lose access to the toolbar and why my comment formatting has changed

1:blushsmile:1

Testing something

So yeah I can still manually input the emojis and manually use all the options I’ve just lost access to using it through the toolbar.. I must’ve done something without realizing it, but that doesn’t make sense as to why I would just lose access to the toolbar and why my comment formatting has changed
Get Teddy. He'll help.

Well good, now that I fixed that, here’s a bunch of pictures I took this morning of Flip +3.. The stretch is already getting well under way

These are beauties Keff👍 Well done on veg👊

That short fat one looks very delicate. She may produce some incredible smoke. If she wants to go slower don't push her too hard.
She has "The Look" of a really good smoker.

They all have fantastic structure. They will flower out beautifully. ❤️

Which one do you think has the prettiest preflowers?

These are beauties Keff👍 Well done on veg👊

That short fat one looks very delicate. She may produce some incredible smoke. If she wants to go slower don't push her too hard.
She has "The Look" of a really good smoker.

They all have fantastic structure. They will flower out beautifully. ❤️

Which one do you think has the prettiest preflowers?

The 2nd tallest and the 2nd from shortest both have the coolest/prettiest pre flower growth. They’ve got thick and numerous pistils already.. Those two are about to pump out something sweet..

The short fat one is one I’ve seen somewhere before but can’t remember, it reminds me of green crack a bit. You can definitely tell it’s been crossed over with some indica with its darker green and bushy growth style alongside the sativa finger leaves. The tallest one has bushy indica finger leaves itself so it’s a wild bunch lol.

Ordered a smaller half gallon watering can with a sprinkle attachment.. I don’t like the non sprinkle water spout with the smaller containers.. I feel like too much water comes out in concentrated areas causing dry spots and making it harder to water evenly across the containers especially since I water every day. My smallest sprinkle watering can holds 2 gallons and pours fast which is too large and too fast for the 3 gallon and smaller containers.
C383CA6D-CC26-492B-93FC-0F1640E47B80.jpeg

Also ordered a pack of 6 mini hygrometers for my curing jars. I’d rather monitor the meters than to have to feel whether or not the rh is good for curing,

I’ve gone into science isolation mode again.. I burned through the bacteria book and have been falling way deeper into cellular biology and cryogenic electron microscopy and tomography.. wonder what I’m gonna learn after this bout 🤣

Here’s a few shots of the one I think is gonna shine the most.. you can see the new growing going sideways toward the main stem.. it looks like multiple pre flowers growing right into the middle to make up the main bud
6562B5F3-9464-45A8-ABAA-99C28F1D68A0.jpeg
74E792D4-F556-4B73-9F13-FFEC94C77306.jpeg
601F81F9-4FB6-426A-896C-7420EDE2F204.jpeg
0A3D0B78-158E-46DF-A259-61D3AA11C604.jpeg

I had to move everyone around slightly. They’ve all grown so large so fast they’re already spreading out beyond their 1 square meter.

92C276E0-4B08-443D-8EB9-6C0F19635827.jpeg
E4805873-7631-4F54-9DB0-A90EED0A8B21.jpeg
633B476F-3BE7-4208-8321-537052067651.jpeg

Side note, I was pulling the humidifier out for cleaning when I took these pictures, hence why it’s sitting straight on the carpet floor

Highya Keffka,

Gorgeous ladies you have. One is stretching quite a lot! If she keeps going like that, will she have enough head room? Love the colors - light green, new growth - medium green, big fans, - and dark green, Indica looking lady. Very nice grow! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom