Keffkas Coast Of Maine Line, TLO/LOS Style, Bagseed, Indoor Grow

I’ve been prepping the mix for transplant.. I’m gonna start prepping the containers next.. originally I was only gonna do 4 plants in flower but I’m thinking of doing more.. I’ll see what everything looks like and decide.. I’ll post pictures and a more detailed update today

Currently trying to figure out the living water/Dolomite lime water.. My RO water comes out of the tap at 6.3 Ph and 0-2 ppms.. When I aerate it, it jumps to 7.5-7.7 within the hour and stays there.. when I add Dolomite lime, it goes up to 8.1. Rev claims it should take it to 7.. Gee has done it himself and it goes to 7.. I’ve tried it at different temperatures and still get the same results.

I’m almost positive it’s not my meter.. I confirm my meter readings with ph paper (old school) and ph liquid and get the same results. I’m thinking about buying a new meter any way since I bought the cheap 8 dollar one off Amazon and would like to stop confirming with paper and liquid 🤣

Well we’ve got some sprinters here.. 4 plants showing pistils today

The plants showing pistils recently began alternating their new growth as well.. These plants are 38-40 days old.. they’ll be more than ready to flower in 2.5 weeks.

Well we’ve got some sprinters here.. 4 plants showing pistils today

The plants showing pistils recently began alternating their new growth as well.. These plants are 38-40 days old.. they’ll be more than ready to flower in 2.5 weeks.
Agree bro, your show.
Need to run more then 4 if you plan to flip in 2weeks . Transplant in finals should be happening pretty soon imo. if not today..lol congratulations on the females. Plants look great btw

I’ve got 3 plants left I’m not sure of the sex on.. one of them I’m leaning toward being a male but haven’t confirmed. They may wind up making my transplant decision for me 😂

Although.. if they haven’t shown gender yet they’ll probably be females.. I’m ready for 6 of them without needing to adjust anything.. However if these 3 are female I’m gonna have to go buy another pot. I think I’ll buy one of the SIP/auto pots and see how it works for flower. I’ve planned for them to be in their flower pots for 2 weeks before flip which will leave enough time for the SIP transition.

Agree bro, your show.
Need to run more then 4 if you plan to flip in 2weeks . Transplant in finals should be happening pretty soon imo. if not today..lol

They’re still a few days away.. I won’t flower them until they’re at least 54 days old.. and to hit that for the youngest I need to wait 2-3 more days. I’m getting the containers ready today so the food web is kicking when I drop them in.

Same process as the transplant from solos. The mulch is a pain in the butt but it’s totally worth it. When I looked at the male plant, it had roots on top of the soil where the resource piles were. I also found nematodes in the soil so that’s a good sign as well.

BAE1D96E-4680-4C27-9347-190B329C644B.jpeg

037481FC-98C3-4D89-95AA-44FAFE9395A6.jpeg

3A995245-EB51-445E-B784-6AEA205BEC19.jpeg

lol tell me one time all the kids were all good at once!! They like difficult😪

I find that some of the smaller slower more finicky and delicate females produce the best smells and flavors.

Quite often running the smaller ones slightly drier helps them catch up.

In my experience they rebel more against higher vpd later on.

Lol the best things in life have rarely been easy or simple to obtain. I also don’t learn very much when it’s a piece of cake

Just a quick picture.. the transplants took more work than I expected.. story of my life 🤣

I was able to push the plants to 20 inches in height in the 1 gallons before transplant.. If I can push these plants to 6 feet in a 3 gallon that’ll change a lot of my approach
9F3B66DF-A5BD-4839-8100-03413D452FF1.jpeg

I’m not sure I should do more than 4.. I like having the extra space.. I’ll think about it but it’s a lot easier to work with 4 plants in the 4x4 spot. The light claims it can flower 5x5 and I don’t doubt that but my room isn’t setup well enough for that. I’ll watch over the next couple days to see how they grow out and make a decision. Plus 2 of them aren’t showing gender yet and I have a feeling the tall plant in the back is also male.

Just a quick picture.. the transplants took more work than I expected.. story of my life 🤣

I was able to push the plants to 20 inches in height in the 1 gallons before transplant.. If I can push these plants to 6 feet in a 3 gallon that’ll change a lot of my approach
9F3B66DF-A5BD-4839-8100-03413D452FF1.jpeg

I’m not sure I should do more than 4.. I like having the extra space.. I’ll think about it but it’s a lot easier to work with 4 plants in the 4x4 spot. The light claims it can flower 5x5 and I don’t doubt that but my room isn’t setup well enough for that. I’ll watch over the next couple days to see how they grow out and make a decision. Plus 2 of them aren’t showing gender yet and I have a feeling the tall plant in the back is also male.
Whatever you can't fit into the flower show would make excellent feed-stock for a worm farm... jus sayin....🤣

Whatever you can't fit into the flower show would make excellent feed-stock for a worm farm... jus sayin....🤣

Oh for sure 😂 I tossed the male into the bin and am waiting for what I believe is another male to show.. Once I’ve culled everything I’ll chop them up and will have a nice starter pile for the worm folk.

Oh for sure 😂 I tossed the male into the bin and am waiting for what I believe is another male to show.. Once I’ve culled everything I’ll chop them up and will have a nice starter pile for the worm folk.
Grow them as big as you can afford under that light space. Get that compost out of the dirt. The more you cycle the nutrients the faster they get better, plus its free worm food or compost.

Interesting.. this looks like a P deficiency beginning. I just transplanted and the pot has got plenty of P stashed in a few spots the roots should get to relatively quickly. Myco was alive and well on the roots so We’ll see how she plays out.. I’m gonna start prepping the final veg tea.

2F6AA498-3C8C-478C-8CE5-F303B8D17F44.jpeg

9674F2CE-8F71-4B4A-868E-848C4F79B1C8.jpeg

Interesting.. this looks like a P deficiency beginning. I just transplanted and the pot has got plenty of P stashed in a few spots the roots should get to relatively quickly. Myco was alive and well on the roots so We’ll see how she plays out.. I’m gonna start prepping the final veg tea.

2F6AA498-3C8C-478C-8CE5-F303B8D17F44.jpeg

9674F2CE-8F71-4B4A-868E-848C4F79B1C8.jpeg
Maybe an issue with water PH? Maybe it’s locking out the nutrients…

Back
Top Bottom