Keffkas Coast Of Maine Line, TLO/LOS Style, Bagseed, Indoor Grow

This sounds fairly promising.. I know my supplies aren’t too high as I put them in, however I do know that increased transpiration leads to increased K requirements. You touched on the cations so I’m wondering if the increased usage of K is like you said bonding to what Mg needs as it’s being pulled to the plant. This would explain why calmag is so efficient in handling this, you’re just dumping extra into the soil and if you’re chelated you’re bypassing everything and going right into the plant.

Perhaps this is also why IR seems to have a beneficial Mg effect. It can reach deeper into the plant without requiring increased transpiration/intensity since it’s so much more efficiently used by the leaves.

This is gonna take some thought and observation but I’ll be damned if we don’t figure out what’s going on.

The interdependencies of the different elements are still not understood well enough to be able to say definitively but this is how we get to that understanding. It’s especially promising with the new(ish) Cryogenic Electron Microscopy techniques being developed.

I have not. I am in between 5’8” and 5’9” and average about 110-115 lbs.. when I was in the Army I got up to 140 but it’s really hard to maintain that kind of lifestyle outside of the military. Recently I have been feeling much better since taking the multivitamins and have noticed an increase in appetite. Now it’s a matter of actually eating when I’m hungry instead of ignoring that feeling or being annoyed I need to eat.

I’ll take a look at the site. I know I need to improve my diet greatly and would likely feel better from that alone. I’m not young any more lol, now is the time to stop BSing around. I do drink a lot of water, daily.. I’d say around 64 ozs at least so water intake isn’t difficult. Nothing really quenches my thirst like water and everything else just makes me feel thirstier lol.

Thanks Carmen! I try, however the people that are here make it much better than I ever could alone.
I can’t drink plain water but I gave up colas for g-rade and I know it’s still a lot of sugar. But it’s a improvement I think? CL🍀

Browsing Revs seed bank right now, KOS. The blue Thai looks nice and so does the coma cluster. I absolutely love indica, and these look pretty good. @StoneOtter and @Gee64 any details I should know before pulling the trigger? Prices are much better than I expected.. I assume it’s because they’re not feminized?
I can't complain at all about his seeds.

I really enjoyed Black Hemmy and Cherry Malawi.

His C-99 is a good one too.

I grew his Moonshine Malawi which was a hybrid and was too indica-ish for me but the plants grew really well and were very tasty with big nugs.

The Cherry Malawi was a huge beast.

The Hemmy Black was very cool and if your lucky enough to get a cat-piss pheno ( I got 1) the buzz is really nice.

Pretty much every seed in all his genetics I have grown gives you a different pheno and all with really good branching.

Pretty much every male I culled out had very good structure and smells as well.

I like his genetics they are fun to grow.

You never know whats going to pop.

He has great colors too.

I grew his Moonshine Malawi which was a hybrid and was too indica-ish for me but the plants grew really well and were very tasty with big nugs.

The Hemmy Black was very cool and if your lucky enough to get a cat-piss pheno ( I got 1) the buzz is really nice.

Pretty much every seed in all his genetics I have grown gives you a different pheno and all with really good branching.

He has great colors too.
Have a new batch of C99 from BG. Unfortunately, both were males and i dont ever recall a purple pheno that both had.
Interesting :hmmmm:

Have a new batch of C99 from BG. Unfortunately, both were males and i dont ever recall a purple pheno that both had.
Interesting :hmmmm:
I find The Rev has a lot of red in his genetics, almost a maroon color. His black phenos in his black genetics are very cool too. One day I want to grab some of his Deep Chunk just to find a good mother plant to play with.

Browsing Revs seed bank right now, KOS. The blue Thai looks nice and so does the coma cluster. I absolutely love indica, and these look pretty good. @StoneOtter and @Gee64 any details I should know before pulling the trigger? Prices are much better than I expected.. I assume it’s because they’re not feminized?
They have a Thai that’s Indica? CL🍀

Everything looks great bro, after the transplant everything will level out. Definitely would recommend fabric for finals imo..
Cheers bro

Appreciate it. Yup, they’re gonna go into 3 gallon smart pots

I can’t drink plain water but I gave up colas for g-rade and I know it’s still a lot of sugar. But it’s a improvement I think? CL🍀

Better than soda for sure. You can also buy the powder and make it with water which helps cut down a little more. You can dial it in to your preferred taste and it tastes just like Gatorade.

He has great colors too.

All of these plants are gorgeous. I love the attention to detail, the lineages and the special notes. It really shows his dedication. His prices are really impressive for what I’m seeing. If I like what I get he’s got a life long customer.

I like to find one person I deal with when it comes to stuff like this.

They have a Thai that’s Indica? CL🍀

I sent you a PM

Appreciate it. Yup, they’re gonna go into 3 gallon smart pots

Better than soda for sure. You can also buy the powder and make it with water which helps cut down a little more. You can dial it in to your preferred taste and it tastes just like Gatorade.

All of these plants are gorgeous. I love the attention to detail, the lineages and the special notes. It really shows his dedication. His prices are really impressive for what I’m seeing. If I like what I get he’s got a life long customer.

I like to find one person I deal with when it comes to stuff like this.

I sent you a PM
OMG! I know what I’m growing my next grow after the GT. So many interesting strains it’ll be hard to decide. Only wish they were feminized. CL🍀

OMG! I know what I’m growing my next grow after the GT. So many interesting strains it’ll be hard to decide. Only wish they were feminized. CL🍀

Please grow this for me. It's fems. Breeder sells direct and gives discounts to Veterans. NASC has them too.

Space-Queen-XX-Brothers-Grimm-Seeds.jpg

I grew 4 of his. None of them those. Each one was very different from the other and different from other seeds I've grown maybe in some way. All top of the chart flavors and highs in my opinion. All grew strong and predictable.
Chunky Cherry Thai, Black Poison Skunk, Dark Matter, and Red Sky are them. All stellar!

PSA - drinking black tea all day creates a heightened risk for kidney stones which are known to be very painful. Like peeing shards of glass. Slowly. Very slowly. It's one of my worst fears. One day you wake up and boom...kidney stone is jamming up the pipes. Total nightmare.
Being a OTR T.Driver who didn’t stop when he should’ve I can tell ya your fear is warranted. Start’s off feeling like a red-hot blade stabbing you in the lower back with pain so bad I vomited and hit the floor. Went to the ER+ then surgery where they stick a wire with a claw up you +remove if your lucky. Otherwise yer sent home in pain until it passes + that’s not something you want to do. CL🍀

Any reason in particular why I would want to? CL🍀

To be honest, it's mostly because I want to grow it but won't be able to for a while. If you grow it now, I can use your grow as a point of reference and maybe change my mind on purchasing the seeds. Shameless suggestion because it's probably good stuff if you like older genetics :)

The breeder's description:

Space Queen XX is the female version of the Space Queen strain. Back in the late 1990’s, MrSoul and dear, departed Vic High (RIP) of BCGA in Canada collaborated by crossing Vic’s Romulan female to our Cinderella 99 male to create the original Space Queen. Space Queen was then used to great success by dear, departed “Weed Nerd” Subcool in his breeding as well. We’ve decided it was time to release a femme version of this legendary hybrid.

To bring Space Queen XX to market, we selected an old-school C99 “Pineapple pheno” female from the original C99 seeds released back in 1999 to be the pollen donor to Vic High’s original Romulan clone. All the best Romulan qualities have come together with the sugar and spice of Cinderella 99 in this all-female version. They’re vigorous, super resinous plants, with large, tight colas and a high flower to leaf ratio. A decidedly Romulan structure, yet the smoke is much more energetic in its effects.

PSA - drinking black tea all day creates a heightened risk for kidney stones which are known to be very painful. Like peeing shards of glass. Slowly. Very slowly. It's one of my worst fears. One day you wake up and boom...kidney stone is jamming up the pipes. Total nightmare.

This is one of my worst fears.. By “all day” what do you mean? I drink it with two meals. However I also drink enough water that I always pee clear. I was always under the impression kidney stones form when you don’t drink enough water and urine is left inside your body. This though.. This is enough to make me stop all together.

Being a OTR T.Driver who didn’t stop when he should’ve I can tell ya your fear is warranted. Start’s off feeling like a red-hot blade stabbing you in the lower back with pain so bad I vomited and hit the floor. Went to the ER+ then surgery where they stick a wire with a claw up you +remove if your lucky. Otherwise yer sent home in pain until it passes + that’s not something you want to do. CL🍀

This is exactly how it happens. I love ice tea with a little honey. But I limit intake to 1 gallon per week max. Drinking a half gallon or more a day is where people get into trouble.

Like a half gallon or more of black tea per day for years can cause problems. It increases the risk.

Ok I don’t drink close to that.. I’ve seen multiple people deal with kidney stones and it looks like the worst hell on earth. Thankfully I actually enjoy water so it’s really easy for me to fill my days with it. It’s just when I sit for a meal I struggle to drink water for some reason. It’s a sensory thing more than anything oddly enough.

To be honest, it's mostly because I want to grow it but won't be able to for a while. If you grow it now, I can use your grow as a point of reference and maybe change my mind on purchasing the seeds. Shameless suggestion because it's probably good stuff if you like older genetics :)

The breeder's description:

Space Queen XX is the female version of the Space Queen strain. Back in the late 1990’s, MrSoul and dear, departed Vic High (RIP) of BCGA in Canada collaborated by crossing Vic’s Romulan female to our Cinderella 99 male to create the original Space Queen. Space Queen was then used to great success by dear, departed “Weed Nerd” Subcool in his breeding as well. We’ve decided it was time to release a femme version of this legendary hybrid.

To bring Space Queen XX to market, we selected an old-school C99 “Pineapple pheno” female from the original C99 seeds released back in 1999 to be the pollen donor to Vic High’s original Romulan clone. All the best Romulan qualities have come together with the sugar and spice of Cinderella 99 in this all-female version. They’re vigorous, super resinous plants, with large, tight colas and a high flower to leaf ratio. A decidedly Romulan structure, yet the smoke is much more energetic in its effects.
Sounds good but the GT is first and I thought maybe after I’d like to try a African landrace Sativa. The Malawi Gold I seen @Chasev89 growing look’s great. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom