Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

My father used to manage container shipping lines...Maersk was one of them, Hapag-Lloyd and CSAV 2 others, don't know if you are familiar.
Only with Maersk. And probably only from seeing them in movies. Haven’t spent a lot of time at the shipyard historically. Heh.

Only with Maersk. And probably only from seeing them in movies. Haven’t spent a lot of time at the shipyard historically. Heh.
I forget not everyone has driven through Newark their whole life like me. Container lines all over the place, so ugly industrial up that way....nice and beachy here at the shore though

I forget not everyone has driven through Newark their whole life like me. Container lines all over the place, so ugly industrial up that way....nice and beachy here at the shore though
Newark, New Jersey? Sure I have. I’m from Philly! Kennett Square is 35 minutes from center city. And yes, I forgot. Also forgot passing the ugly ass crap on the way to the airport. Lol! I wiped it from my memory.

The last photo popped and is in its little half gallon pot. Mountaintop Mint x M34. Whatever the hell that is. Lol. Humboldt Seed Co freebie via NASC.

So our 5x5 is set, assuming everyone breaks ground:

- Clone in the hula hoop rig in a 7
- Bubblegum Sherbet in a 3
- 2x Skywalker in 1/2 gallon pots
- Mountaintop Mint x M34 in a 1/2 gallon pot

All are in FF Ocean Forest with @GeoFlora Nutrients, bokashi, frass, and activated with RGR water. All are in their final pots. Now we just need the autos to finish and we can set them all up in the tent. So excited for a water it and forget grow. The workload difference doing this compared to doing coco and chem nutes is a vast, vast difference.

You gotta be rich to drive in Jersey n New York with all the fricking tolls and toll bridges. Smh I hated driving up the East Coast. Jersey State Troopers dress like they’re Generals in the Polish Army. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Cherry Pie is in the house! All four autos are up!

IMG_1838.jpeg

Clone
Lifesaver x Sour Bubble

This plant is absolutely gorgeous. Screen gets installed today.

IMG_1860.jpeg
That is a pretty plant and I love how the new growth is a lighter green. I do not know if that is good or bad, but they all seem to be that way. :thumb: 🍋

That is a pretty plant and I love how the new growth is a lighter green. I do not know if that is good or bad, but they all seem to be that way. :thumb: 🍋
You said it - they all seem to be that way. They are. Comes out lighter, gets darker.

Ladies and Gentlemen, say hello to the completed and installed Rotating 34” Scrog Rig!

Here’s from above and the side showing proximity to screen. It’s about an inch.

IMG_1867.jpeg

IMG_1868.jpeg

Ladies and Gentlemen, say hello to the completed and installed Rotating 34” Scrog Rig!

IMG_1867.jpeg

IMG_1868.jpeg
I do not know a lot about them but after seeing Wastei's I think yours will do the same thing and I know his grow is different than yours, but they are both Scrogs. I think it is pretty cool set up.

Hi @InTheShed - yeah, this recent grow would seem to support that. I got it just in case. Not a definite. But I have it if I need it. I think the strength of the Remo in flower had as much to do with my crispy leaves as the overuse of the PK 13/14. I agree with you. That said, I also believe autos take much more abuse than photos. So if I did try it it would be with an auto. Sometimes you can really load them up. The Dos Si Dos is probably the best example in this grow. She’s 101 days old and totally green. And she also got the boosters. So I think with autos it depends on the strain, but I know you can load some up. And when I find them, I want the ammo. Lol!
@Bill284 I believe had a crispy outcome also using the same nutes, sponsored. Congrats on things working out for you Jon. Glad there's internet wherever you're going because I'm just getting to know you and your A-game.

That clone is awfully purdy. Let'er rip Purple-Jon! (just watch that potassium from sunglasses man)

IMG_1867.jpeg

IMG_1868.jpeg
A Lazy-Susan and a SCROG.... Lazy-SCROG?

Purple-Jon's Lazy-SCROG! Normie: "Say whaa...?" PJLS
Edit: Asha's PJLS

(just seems like you have a lot of purple going on at the moment)

I do not know a lot about them but after seeing Wastei's I think yours will do the same thing and I know his grow is different than yours, but they are both Scrogs. I think it is pretty cool set up.
Yup. I’ve seen his. Same thing. Mine just has to rotate by necessity cuz the chair, otherwise I can’t get to the middle, which means the whole plant has to rotate with the screen. Thus, the rig. People do like different sized squares though. I like them on the smaller side. Feel like it gives me more options. If more space is needed between buds you can always just fill every other square.

A Lazy-Susan and a SCROG.... Lazy-SCROG?

Purple-Jon's Lazy-SCROG! Normie: "Say whaa...?" PJLS
Edit: Asha's PJLS

(just seems like you have a lot of purple going on at the moment)
Like you said @ReservoirDog - we’re relatively new to one another. So this purple I apparently have going on (not sure what that means, lol)….that’s a good thing, right? :rofl:

Yup. I’ve seen his. Same thing. Mine just has to rotate by necessity cuz the chair, otherwise I can’t get to the middle, which means the whole plant has to rotate with the screen. Thus, the rig. People do like different sized squares though. I like them on the smaller side. Feel like it gives me more options. If more space is needed between buds you can always just fill every other square.
You have to engineer everything to fit your need. Jon the engineer. Whatever you do it works because you always have good plants.

Like you said @ReservoirDog - we’re relatively new to one another. So this purple I apparently have going on (not sure what that means, lol)….that’s a good thing, right? :rofl:
So long as your breathing, fer sure. Otherwse could be asphyxiation. lol.

I believe that the example buds you showed at the beginning of this journal showed a lot of purple, I believe I've seen you pull some nice purple from indoor weed, which is always impressive. Then there's your avatar.

I have a strong tendency towards melody and rhythm in speech and writing. I don't know if its developed or congenital, but if I don't have enough syllables or words I'm anxious. The right combinations are simply the right combination and then all is well. I've been told its like an extremely mild autism but I really know nothing about the whys and wherefores.

Just so you know... tacking a nickname on there wasn't a Trumpian slurr, just the opposite - its how I joyously pick up what your layin' down.

So long as your breathing, fer sure. Otherwse could be asphyxiation. lol.

I believe that the example buds you showed at the beginning of this journal showed a lot of purple, I believe I've seen you pull some nice purple from indoor weed, which is always impressive. Then there's your avatar.

I have a strong tendency towards melody and rhythm in speech and writing. I don't know if its developed or congenital, but if I don't have enough syllables or words I'm anxious. The right combinations are simply the right combination and then all is well. I've been told its like an extremely mild autism but I really know nothing about the whys and wherefores.

Just so you know... tacking a nickname on there wasn't a Trumpian slurr, just the opposite - its how I joyously pick up what your layin' down.
Ha! Thanks @ReservoirDog. If this is emblematic of your writing, I dig it. You have a very nice sense for cadence and pacing, lengths of sentences in combination, and an inviting, colloquial style. We likely feel similarly about other things in this vein I bet. Good stuff. Thanks for joining the fray.
:thumb::thanks:

Ha! Thanks @ReservoirDog. If this is emblematic of your writing, I dig it. You have a very nice sense for cadence and pacing, lengths of sentences in combination, and an inviting, colloquial style. We likely feel similarly about other things in this vein I bet. Good stuff. Thanks for joining the fray.
:thumb::thanks:
Btw - it’s easier than you might think to pull purple indoors. Just get it way cold at night. You’ll get purple almost every time. For me, I have (2) 5000 Btu AC units on the 5x5, one on each side (lmao). I live in Florida and it’s hot, but I could easily make it work with one unit. I have before. The second unit allows me to get it down to as low as 57 degree some nights, always 59-60. I do that for much of flower. When I use one unit I can only get down to about 65-66 at night. The difference in purple is noticeable. So there’s that, fwiw….

Back
Top Bottom