Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Mountaintop Mint x M34 is up. Everyone is here.

IMG_1878.jpeg

I forgot that the 420h is not at 100%. I had the seedlings positioned as if it were. I caught it before 2 of 3 seedlings stretched out, but I was a little late on the Cherry Pie auto.

:rofl:

IMG_1885.jpeg

Mountaintop Mint x M34 is up. Everyone is here.

IMG_1878.jpeg
Gotta love an optimist. lol.
(I'm sure all is well. Just not the most, you know, photogenic thing ever ;>})
Did she chuck her own helmet an inch away, or you do that? I imagine a discus thrower-type move that she's pulled off, or maybe a shotput. Grunt! Explains why she looks to be having a wee lay-down. 5 minutes, a towel and a gatorade, and she'll be fine.

Gotta love an optimist. lol.
(I'm sure all is well. Just not the most, you know, photogenic thing ever ;>})
Did she chuck her own helmet an inch away, or you do that? I imagine a discus thrower-type move that she's pulled off, or maybe a shotput. Grunt! Explains why she looks to be having a wee lay-down. 5 minutes, a towel and a gatorade, and she'll be fine.
Lol! No, the helmet chuck was me, she came up with it still attached a little. Wish it was her! I’d have been impressed. I always imagine the half seed coats would make a great stew pot for some race of Lilliputians or something. Weird little fantasy daydream type thing I get every time I see it.

Silly, but both necessary and effective. This entire side in the picture was falling down.

IMG_1910.jpeg

IMG_1911.jpeg
Damn wrong journal again . Stupid double journals…. Lol

Clone Updates

I took these three branches from her lowest point. They’d have never made the screen, and there will likely be more but I stopped at three. I prefer to space it out. Check out the internodal spacing though. This will be an easy screen fill.

IMG_1921.jpeg

IMG_1922.jpeg

Hi @Emilya Green - I wonder if I could please call on your expertise for a moment? I am wondering about topping and dominance.

This is the clone. She had alternating nodes since day one. I hate topping alternating nodes and never do it. But by necessity I did here.

I thought I’d get the uppermost shoot being way dominant. But it appears that it’s behaving like a regular topping. The two most upper shoots appear to have claimed dominance.

Would you have any thoughts on this you could share?

IMG_1924.jpeg

IMG_1925.jpeg

IMG_1926.jpeg

@ViparSpectra
Coldness Prevention

It’s simple but effective. Keeps the AC from blowing directly on the pot in the VS tent.

They’re loving life under the XS 1500 Pros.

IMG_1946.jpeg

Auto Switch

Three of our four autos are right where they should be. One - the Double Grape - appears to be a runt. I didn’t think that was going to work too well for the scrog in the @ViparSpectra tent. So I switched the Cherry Pie and the Double Grape. This makes it so both plants for the scrog are at the same point of growth and approximate vertical height.

So the VS tent is Cherry pie and Blackberry Moonrocks, and the 420h Closet is the Strawberry Gorilla and the Double Grape.

IMG_2001.jpeg

IMG_2002.jpeg

IMG_2003.jpeg

IMG_2004.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom