Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Auto Switch

Three of our four autos are right where they should be. One - the Double Grape - appears to be a runt. I didn’t think that was going to work too well for the scrog in the @ViparSpectra tent. So I switched the Cherry Pie and the Double Grape. This makes it so both plants for the scrog are at the same point of growth and approximate vertical height.

So the VS tent is Cherry pie and Blackberry Moonrocks, and the 420h Closet is the Strawberry Gorilla and the Double Grape.

IMG_2001.jpeg

IMG_2002.jpeg

IMG_2003.jpeg

IMG_2004.jpeg
Correction: the Blackberry Moonrocks is the runt. So VS = Double Grape and Cherry Pie, Closet = Strawberry Gorilla and Blackberry Moonrocks. Sorry for any confusion.

Care and Feeding in the @ViparSpectra Tent

After some discussion with @InTheShed, (thanks Shed) I decided that these two girls will get fed straight @Remo Nutrients, by the book exactly as charted, with no additional additives. Frankly, my first run with this or any nute line I should have done it like this. That’s what I did with Prescription Blend, and it helped to establish and see what the baseline does. Otherwise I’m adding crap blindly, which is inviting trouble.

So where to begin is the question. Most nute lines, Remo included, leave it semi-up to you. And when week one is supposed to begin is usually defined by leaf sets, which isn’t necessarily and always the best way to do it.

I put the sprouts in the coco and watered it in with 2ml./gallon of the four veg ingredients, and 2 ml. of calmag plus iron. They got fed this blend until yesterday. Now they’re working on real leaves, so I upped the feed to 3.5 ml./gallon of the four veg ingredients plus the same of calmag. I’ll stay here until the next set of leaves is all the way out and then begin week one, and I always mirror the ml. with the calmag. I did that last time and it worked out perfectly. Week 1 = 5 ml./gallon of everything.

This is as close as I can stay to the system as designed. We’ll get to the bottom of this crispy leaf thing.

Today:

IMG_2028.jpeg

Lifesaver x Sour Bubble Clone

Still coming up this morning but she’s almost ready to rock the screen. Damn soil is slow. I’d be a quarter full in coco already, at least. Anyway, here she is and her proximity to the screen.

IMG_2029.jpeg

IMG_2030.jpeg

Lifesaver x Sour Bubble Clone

Still coming up this morning but she’s almost ready to rock the screen. Damn soil is slow. I’d be a quarter full in coco already, at least. Anyway, here she is and her proximity to the screen.

IMG_2029.jpeg

IMG_2030.jpeg
looks good & healthy Jon, i started germinating for my fall indoor grow so will drop a link in my summer journal or tag you when i get the journal up & going

looks good & healthy Jon, i started germinating for my fall indoor grow so will drop a link in my summer journal or tag you when i get the journal up & going
Awesome! Thanks! You got the Bubblegum Sherbet in there?

The babies are looking nice and healthy and I'm sure you have this early stage feeding under control. It's into flower that I'm most curious about!

That Sour Life may be slow but it's lovely and green.
:green_heart:
Thanks Shed! Sour Life eh? Lemme wear that and see how it fits. It’s a lot easier to type. Lmao.

Awesome! Thanks! You got the Bubblegum Sherbert
no just double grape, forgotten cookies x strawberry nuggets both from mephisto , Fat Bastard & Gelato all autos & going to compare the DBL Grape in different grow mediums & training style

no just double grape, forgotten cookies x strawberry nuggets both from mephisto , Fat Bastard & Gelato all autos & going to compare the DBL Grape in different grow mediums & training style
Sorry that’s what I meant the Double Grape. Cool we CAN compare after all, yes? Mines doing well.

You gonna compare soil and coco?

Strawberry Gorilla

IMG_2054.jpeg
Note:

The Blackberry Moonrocks has done exactly zero. She’s history. I dropped another seed to finish a few weeks after our Strawberry Gorilla. I KNOW the Blackberry Moonrocks has more for me than this. I gotta see it.

Note:

The Blackberry Moonrocks has done exactly zero. She’s history. I dropped another seed to finish a few weeks after our Strawberry Gorilla. I KNOW the Blackberry Moonrocks has more for me than this. I gotta see it.
so the blackberry moonrocks didn't germinate ? or just died as a seedling ?

soil slow & coco faster
I was thinking about having another tattoo but wasn’t sure what I wanted. Now I do.

😂

Hey sucks about the Blackberry Moonrocks - I have 6 (photos) in a Blim shopping basket as I remembered it from you. Go on! Go again!

Back
Top Bottom