Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Ha I’ve known that one for years, I’ve wheeled it out for a couple of pub quizzes in the past, I’ve been an occasional quiz master/host here and in HK. Writing them for expat communities is challenging so you try and get some gimmees to each nationality.

I can't say I've actually researched it other than seeing a couple of Remo grows fry their leaves, but I did calculate their late stage flower feeding number for LKA:

LKA has adjusted his numbers using nute calc software to bring those more in balance.
Awesome. Thanks! That really helps. I also realize I made a large error on every plant last grow. Week 7 to the end the magNiFiCal is supposed to drop to zero. I missed that zero, how I have no idea. It stayed at 10 the entire grow. And I also added calmag plus iron to every feed beginning in seedling, first feed. The damage I got doesn’t look like it was related to being over on any of those elements. I still think it was in the flower mix. I will stay the course as the numbers are written this grow as we said, and see what happens. Maybe get the F-ing mix right this time. Dumbass.

Double Grape
Uppotting

Ok @con, I guess now we will see what she’s got! Everyone in autoland is now in their final homes.

IMG_2105.jpeg

Asha
aka Sour Lifesaver
aka Clone

@NickHardy (‘s) clone is doing quite well and is at the screen. I did not make that gorgeous ring of colas that’ll all hit about the same time, the plant did that on her own. It does not appear as if it will take forever to fill this screen. What do you think @StoneOtter? 2-3 weeks? I forget the rate of soil growth, lol. Thanks.

IMG_2106.jpeg

Asha
aka Sour Lifesaver
aka Clone

@NickHardy (‘s) clone is doing quite well and is at the screen. I did not make that gorgeous ring of colas that’ll all hit about the same time, the plant did that on her own. It does not appear as if it will take forever to fill this screen. What do you think @StoneOtter? 2-3 weeks? I forget the rate of soil growth, lol. Thanks.

IMG_2106.jpeg
That’s a very strong green there! Lush love!

When I used Remo, I added up the NPK of their flowering mix as 9-11-20.
I think I got the calcium:magnesium ratio wrong though. I'm pretty sure I forgot to add in the mag, sulphur, and silica from Nature's Candy when I added things up.
I'll do it again today with the entire line.

Edit: that didn't go quite right, lol!
Here's the actual link.

Asha
aka Sour Lifesaver
aka Clone

IMG_2106.jpeg
That's all. A few weeks and flip city!

Double Grape
Uppotting

Ok @con, I guess now we will see what she’s got! Everyone in autoland is now in their final homes.

IMG_2105.jpeg
looks good Jon mine just popped out of the soil a couple days ago 3 of 4 seeds popped & sprouted the Gelato failed so replacing that with a Godzilla Cookies but both Mephisto's are going

That's all. A few weeks and flip city!
Thanks! I may need to slow her down. I want the other little photos to produce a little something anyway…. But good to know I’m approximately on the right page.

When I used Remo, I added up the NPK of their flowering mix as 9-11-20.
I think I got the calcium:magnesium ratio wrong though. I'm pretty sure I forgot to add in the mag, sulphur, and silica from Nature's Candy when I added things up.
I'll do it again today with the entire line.

Edit: that didn't go quite right, lol!
Here's the actual link.
I get 9-11-23 doing it your way.

Edit: nope, correction - I get the same thing. 9-11-20.

I get 9-11-23 doing it your way.

Edit: nope, correction - I get the same thing. 9-11-20.
I add Humboldt’s Secret calmag plus iron to every feed. It’s light too. I feel their mix sells the need for calmag all through the grow (under LED) a bit short.

I feel their mix sells the need for calmag all through the grow (under LED)
Do you mean artificial light generally or specifically LED?

There’s a nagging memory at the back of my mind about Blurples and C- Mag maybe? Can’t remember!

Do you mean artificial light generally or specifically LED?

There’s a nagging memory at the back of my mind about Blurples and C- Mag maybe? Can’t remember!
I meant specifically high powered LED. Can’t speak to Blurples. I’ve observed the same strain needs much more in a tent vs. outdoors, and more the more powerful the light. Can’t explain it.

Everything our way gets 2ml/L its whole life basically.

Sunday we’re doing a full on Barberess defol and a little HVAC change so I’ll get a strain in there under the 730w LEDs and photograph under natural light next to an HPS grown of the same strain!. Which won’t prove much but I/we can speculate on!

Cal-Mag is my panacea!

Vincent:
Mayonnaise.

Yoda just sent me some cool pictures.

Papaya

Grape Cream Cake

And guess what this is? Sour Lifesaver!!! These are the very plants my clone came from!!!!

And then he sent me his latest mushroom project and said “I’m getting pretty good…”

Jeez man….

Can’t explain it.
Ah I can tell you three people who can!

On 420 - Gee and Keffka. Gee in Carmen’s theead and Kanno early on my SIP thread!

On YouTube Bruce Bugabee.

From Bugabee:

When you increase one of Teno/light/Co2/EC you gotta increase the others too.

From Gee/Keffka

Ca is the rocket fuel. For everything.

That’s a very simplified version of it. Why my EC can run 2.5+ and still be rich green. (Sometimes!)

Back
Top Bottom