Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Keffka on Mag and a big bit on Myco - next few posts as well.

Gee64

Last paragraph - but around this period in Carmen’s thread he extrapolates more about the importance of Ca - in fact a search for Member Gee64 and Keyword Calcium produces loads.

(Lost the “last last game” now one more 😅 - so had some sulking at losing time to provide linkage!)

Keffka on Mag and a big bit on Myco - next few posts as well.

Gee64

Last paragraph - butbaround rhisnperiod in Csrmen’s rhread he extrapolates more about rhe importance of Ca

(Lost the “last last game” now one more 😅)
Excellent, :thanks:

Blackberry Moonrocks

If at first you don’t succeed….

Least this one had a real nice tail. Last one was all small and curled and sickly.

IMG_2116.jpeg

@MagicStone

This morning I tried my MagicStone vape pipe. Whoa. This thing is really cool. Once you get it down (takes a few hits of practice, you won’t mind, lol) it’s super easy. And the stone stays warm, so you can keep hitting it for a while without lighting it once you warm the stone. All you do is place ground up weed in a little basket that sits under the jewel top. Then light into the front gold hole. I used a Bic as I had no butane for the torch, and a Bic seemed to work just fine, although I’m sure a torch will heat it faster and more efficiently. I am not so much a vape guy, but it always blows me away what an efficient way to smoke it is. The picture showing the weed in the basket was taken after THREE hits. Big ones. And it looks like it’s just gotten touched. My other observation is that if you want to know how cured your weed is, vape it in one of these. The taste comes through so pure (cuz the stone?) that there will be no question. I tried it with my Gorilla Zkittlez, my first plant harvested and what I have that has cured the longest. It’s not close to ready. Yet when I smoke the same weed in a bong, it tastes a lot better. Weird. Vaping lets you taste what is actually going on with your cure.

Thanks so much MagicStone, it’s a lovely prize, it is gorgeous, (almost a mini show piece), and it works amazingly well. Excellent product. Much appreciated.

IMG_2117.jpeg

IMG_2119.jpeg

IMG_2120.jpeg

IMG_2118.jpeg

Hi @420 and moderators! Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday. I have a question for you and since I figure others may have also wondered about this, I put it here where a couple folks will maybe see it, lol.

The question is about the edit function. I have often noticed that it’s nonexistent in the private messages. I was just curious as to why? It seems that might be an important place to be able to edit?

Not at all being critical or even suggesting anything. Just curious. I figure there must be a reason?

Thanks so much guys!

@MagicStone

This morning I tried my MagicStone vape pipe. Whoa. This thing is really cool. Once you get it down (takes a few hits of practice, you won’t mind, lol) it’s super easy. And the stone stays warm, so you can keep hitting it for a while without lighting it once you warm the stone. All you do is place ground up weed in a little basket that sits under the jewel top. Then light into the front gold hole. I used a Bic as I had no butane for the torch, and a Bic seemed to work just fine, although I’m sure a torch will heat it faster and more efficiently. I am not so much a vape guy, but it always blows me away what an efficient way to smoke it is. The picture showing the weed in the basket was taken after THREE hits. Big ones. And it looks like it’s just gotten touched. My other observation is that if you want to know how cured your weed is, vape it in one of these. The taste comes through so pure (cuz the stone?) that there will be no question. I tried it with my Gorilla Zkittlez, my first plant harvested and what I have that has cured the longest. It’s not close to ready. Yet when I smoke the same weed in a bong, it tastes a lot better. Weird. Vaping lets you taste what is actually going on with your cure.

Thanks so much MagicStone, it’s a lovely prize, it is gorgeous, (almost a mini show piece), and it works amazingly well. Excellent product. Much appreciated.

IMG_2117.jpeg

IMG_2119.jpeg

IMG_2120.jpeg

IMG_2118.jpeg
Note: just realized I forgot to attach the stem! I smoked directly off the stone. Lol! The stem fits nice and snug and you can tell it will never be an issue. You just push it in the hole. No pun intended. Heh. It comes in this very cool case with all the necessary tools for cleaning.
And a personal note from Kerry!

IMG_2121.jpeg

IMG_2122.jpeg

IMG_2123.jpeg

IMG_2124.jpeg

Probably because if someone is going to say something derogatory or nasty there's a record of it that can't be edited 💁‍♂️ maybe!?
Hi @420 and moderators! Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday. I have a question for you and since I figure others may have also wondered about this, I put it here where a couple folks will maybe see it, lol.

The question is about the edit function. I have often noticed that it’s nonexistent in the private messages. I was just curious as to why? It seems that might be an important place to be able to edit?

Not at all being critical or even suggesting anything. Just curious. I figure there must be a reason?

Thanks so much guys!

Probably because if someone is going to say something derogatory or nasty there's a record of it that can't be edited 💁‍♂️ maybe!?
Idk. Maybe?

💁‍♂️

Just a thought same kinda reason you can't upload a photo there it has to be from gallery, already uploaded.
I get it and it makes sense. I’m really just curious. Sometimes decisions from above initially seem counterintuitive until you ask the horse, so that’s what I did. Lol.

@ViparSpectra Tent
XS 1500 Pros
Cherry Pie Auto (right)
Double Grape Auto (left)

The next question on the near horizon in the VS tent is where to set the screen. Based on these pics, and the fact that we’re pushing node three on each plant (the CP is a bit ahead, and larger), I’m hoping right where you see the white frame is where I can set it. But I’m a little concerned about the time to flower and filling the screen. If these were sativas, no worries. But the DG is obviously not, and the CP appears more hybrid to me. I’ve never grown either so I have no reference I trust for how long I get in veg with these girls. Not sure I’ll have enough time to fill the screen before the stretch starts, which is my goal. I know I can train through the stretch to finish filling the screen, but then I am compromising the vertical height my colas can achieve. I prefer to fill then flip. So maybe I should set it lower? I plan to top them above node 4 then screen them right there. I guess we’ll see when I get to topping day.

IMG_2126.jpeg

IMG_2127.jpeg

All looking cool and clean as ever Jon!

On the DM/editing photos thing, yeah, you’re all correct. Its not just here back in the day, early 2000’s I was on some poker forums. Same thing. Not everyone likes dk oics in their private messages 😅 And no site wants the grief. The Attach v. Upload is sorta similar but also likely “attach” is likely stored on slower cheaper data medium - the resolution is also lower for smaller file size - I think Mark?!

My day job kinda stuff

Absorber hit the nail on the head.

People like to create problems then edit them out to hide the evidence.

We lost years of our lives dealing with the drama those liars created for us.

Never again.

Absorber hit the nail on the head.

People like to create problems then edit them out to hide the evidence.

We lost years of our lives dealing with the drama those liars created for us.

Never again.
Thanks for clearing that up. Understood.

Well, just in case, I guess I have some quality space available. Lol. The Strawberry Gorilla is looking lonely in there now. The nasty plant that previously filled this space is gone. Thank god.

IMG_2128.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom