Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Garden

Here’s our clone from both sides, and a shot to show that she has reached the screen! Also our pair of Skywalkers and the Mountaintop Mint x M34 in their half gallon pots doing great, as well as our Bubblegum Sherbet in the 3.

A quick little organic grow.

IMG_2065.jpeg

IMG_2067.jpeg

IMG_2063.jpeg

IMG_2066.jpeg

IMG_2064.jpeg

You can see in the first two pictures how sweetly she has presented branching right up top near the screen. Whoo hoo!

so the blackberry moonrocks didn't germinate ? or just died as a seedling ?
It’s healthy as can be and just exactly the same as day three. First set of single leaves is still up and trying to come out all the way. Never moved. I didn’t want to waste perfectly good @Remo Nutrients on it when I could just drop another.

Uppotting Day

Strawberry Gorilla in the Closet and Cherry Pie in the @ViparSpectra tent both uppotted this morning. All autos got switched to @Remo Nutrients week one as well.

IMG_2075.jpeg

IMG_2073.jpeg

Only partially. I said Sour Saver, which is obviously not a thing. Sour Lifesaver is a thing, and a better variety name!
Ah! Ok that’s where I lost it. Lol. Well, okay, we can each take half credit. Cuz you know how absolutely essentially indubitably important the name is, my god. :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You’ll need to rebrand to Sour Polo for the UK market, obvs. 😆

IMG_6044.jpeg
Is that what passes for a pack of Lifesavers there? How many quid is that? (Or shillings, or animal skins or whatever you guys use for money…. )

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi @InTheShed (and anyone else curious about Remo nutes) - so I’ve been working. I have a theory on the source of the crispy leaves. It’s gotta be the K. Check out the K numbers on the Bloom and the Astro Flower - 7 and 11!!! 11!!! Good lord how did I look past that?! I would further postulate that keeping the Bloom amounts as written is the way to go with an adjustment on the amount of Astro Flower. Not sure how much to adjust but I’ve become convinced that it’s the source.

But that’s just me and I know nothing. So I have reached out to the good folks at Remo to ask them about exactly this. I included my theory and also asked if they’d ever heard about crispy leaves from their base. Then I asked, if I AM correct, how would you adjust if you were me? I think I covered it all but we will see. They’re pretty responsive so im sure they’ll get back to me. Of course I’ll share and attach it to this post.

I don’t know if you (Shed) have investigated this and if you may have a theory? And if anyone else would like to describe their experience with Remo nutes, this is as good a place as any I suppose, so please feel free to share. We are specifically talking about crispy leaves, and specifically only in flower. We think it’s hot for flower. (Is it fair to say “we” on this Shed? I felt we completely agreed on this?). The question is what is the solution if one wants to continue to use the line? What and how do you adjust?

Any and all input is greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Is that what passes for a pack of Lifesavers there?
Like an official British National Treasure brand. Lifesavers (launched the year the Titanic sank) didn’t copyright it. As soon as a British brand made them life savers were punctured!

Hi @InTheShed (and anyone else curious about Remo nutes) - so I’ve been working. I have a theory on the source of the crispy leaves. It’s gotta be the K. Check out the K numbers on the Bloom and the Astro Flower - 7 and 11!!! 11!!! Good lord how did I look past that?! I would further postulate that keeping the Bloom amounts as written is the way to go with an adjustment on the amount of Astro Flower. Not sure how much to adjust but I’ve become convinced that it’s the source.

But that’s just me and I know nothing. So I have reached out to the good folks at Remo to ask them about exactly this. I included my theory and also asked if they’d ever heard about crispy leaves from their base. Then I asked, if I AM correct, how would you adjust if you were me? I think I covered it all but we will see. They’re pretty responsive so im sure they’ll get back to me. Of course I’ll share and attach it to this post.

I don’t know if you (Shed) have investigated this and if you may have a theory? And if anyone else would like to describe their experience with Remo nutes, this is as good a place as any I suppose, so please feel free to share. We are specifically talking about crispy leaves, and specifically only in flower. We think it’s hot for flower. (Is it fair to say “we” on this Shed? I felt we completely agreed on this?). The question is what is the solution if one wants to continue to use the line? What and how do you adjust?

Any and all input is greatly welcomed and appreciated.
I can't say I've actually researched it other than seeing a couple of Remo grows fry their leaves, but I did calculate their late stage flower feeding number for LKA:
Just found it and here is what it recommends for week 7 of flowering:

1689109248990.png

If that's what you're using the numbers come out like this by my calcs:

159-127-439 with Ca at 0, Mg at 40, and S at 26.

K is off the charts and the P is really high as well. And no calcium?
LKA has adjusted his numbers using nute calc software to bring those more in balance.

Like an official British National Treasure brand. Lifesavers (launched the year the Titanic sank) didn’t copyright it. As soon as a British brand made them life savers were punctured!
Ok, I’m impressed with your Lifesaver knowledge as well as your ability to use Google.
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom