Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Hey Valerie of @ViparSpectra, I have a question for you that I’m putting here in the journal so that the many others with these lights will also know the answer. (Not to put you on the spot, but it’s an easy one…)

The question is about the dimmer on the XS 1500 Pro. It’s notched at 5, 25, 50, 75, and 100%. My question is, when you turn the dial to increase or decrease power, in the space BETWEEN the notches, is the power level still increasing or decreasing? Or in between the notches does it stay at the previous notch power level until it settles into the next?

Hope that makes sense and isn’t too dumb.

Thanks Val!!!

:thanks:

I decided to try some tester buds from the bottom of the Apple Fritter. I knew it would suck, but I also knew I could at least find out if it’s gonna get me high. These are at least 10-14 days early (my estimate of her time to harvest). They really shouldn’t get me high.

Oh, but they do. :yahoo:

This weed is going to rock. And be very strong. Heh.

IMG_1812.jpeg

I decided to try some tester buds from the bottom of the Apple Fritter. I knew it would suck, but I also knew I could at least find out if it’s gonna get me high. These are at least 10-14 days early (my estimate of her time to harvest). They really shouldn’t get me high.

IMG_1812.jpeg
From what I have read the apple fritter is a strong strain smoke.

From what I have read the apple fritter is a strong strain smoke.
Seems like it’s gonna be every bit the ballsy sativa, or at least mine is. I’m still not convinced you got the straight sativa pheno. Yours appears more hybrid to my eyes so far. We should know in a month. By then your buds will have shown us what they’re gonna have.

IMG_1812.jpeg
Doggone it this was for the other journal. Oh well. I have a crossover audience hopefully. Lol.

Clone
Lifesaver x Sour Bubble #7

All adjusted and loving life in the AirPot cheapie knockoff. She’s getting very close to the top of the poles - about an inch and a half. I marked the pole in the last picture at the spot she’s up to even though it doesn’t appear that way in the photo cuz the angle.

IMG_1818.jpeg

IMG_1819.jpeg

IMG_1820.jpeg

Seems like it’s gonna be every bit the ballsy sativa, or at least mine is. I’m still not convinced you got the straight sativa pheno. Yours appears more hybrid to my eyes so far. We should know in a month. By then your buds will have shown us what they’re gonna have.
I agree my plant seems to go on the indica dominate. It is sitting right next to two sativa strains, and you can see the difference.

I agree my plant seems to go on the indica dominate. It is sitting right next to two sativa strains, and you can see the difference.
Yup, that’s what I see too. I don’t think straight indica though. She got too tall and stretchy. That’s why I say hybrid. The best of both worlds! For what it’s worth, I often get max production from the hybrid pheno of any bud I grow. Not always, but often. Especially if it has GSC in it. Cookies crosses tend to have large buds.

Aloha! I have made it to the Floridian sun! Looks great so far, amazing strain choices and the most eye-catching, I don't even know what to call them...dominatrix like pots? Those are something you see plants growing out of in NYC at a Donkey Show.

I'm game. Let's go!

Cherry Pie auto from Blimburn has defeated Northern Lights auto from Seedsman in the popping and first tail race. She is now in the house in the closet with the Strawberry Gorilla.

IMG_1824.jpeg

Aloha! I have made it to the Floridian sun! Looks great so far, amazing strain choices and the most eye-catching, I don't even know what to call them...dominatrix like pots? Those are something you see plants growing out of in NYC at a Donkey Show.

I'm game. Let's go!
Hi KC and thanks for stopping by! Yeah those pseudo AirPots are cheapie knockoffs, and they really do have that B & D look. Like those long black leather shiny boots the chicks wear in the movies (not a B&D guy myself, lol). Pretty slick looking I think. I already am wondering if their taller and less circumference design is going to work well. A 7-gallon actual AirPot (the brand) is significantly wider and shorter. So are geopots. So we’ll see. If they try to put handcuffs on me I’m out of here.

Bubblegum Sherbet is in the dirt and had a lovely tail. I told myself whatever photo pops with a sweet tail would go in the 3 instead of the 1/2 gallon pots. That was the BS. Yay! No room for it in the tent yet. She’s in the closet. So cool. Another plant that takes no work. Yay soil organics! Lol! Please enjoy this shot of a pot.
:rofl:

IMG_1825.jpeg

Hey @NickHardy - you didn’t think I was going to leave the scrog screen in that condition did you?

May I Present the A Game Scrog Screen…

It looks out of round but the poles and nails in the tops keep it round when installed. 2” squares. Reinforced with duct tape. And the hoop itself is reinforced with the green frame under the screen. Pretty sure it’ll work. Heh.

IMG_1826.jpeg

Hi KC and thanks for stopping by! Yeah those pseudo AirPots are cheapie knockoffs, and they really do have that B & D look. Like those long black leather shiny boots the chicks wear in the movies (not a B&D guy myself, lol). Pretty slick looking I think. I already am wondering if their taller and less circumference design is going to work well. A 7-gallon actual AirPot (the brand) is significantly wider and shorter. So are geopots. So we’ll see. If they try to put handcuffs on me I’m out of here.
There are two shapes of 7G like you say. Think there are two manufacturers/factories you can tell them apart by the shape of the holes/protrusions. I’m guessing one is the same factory that makes the “real” ones. I can just buy them white label. @Bill284 is the one to ask. He has some of both.

IMG_5669.jpeg

You asked - Bong arrived @Jon 25cm/10” Glass. Seems robust. Looks pretty enough. Not sure why I impulse purchased. I think it can stay safely on a shelf for now!
What’s up with the mini shipping unit under the desk? Did you steal it off a boat and shrink it down in the Nickomatic 5900?

A pair of Skywalkers were the next two to pop and be ready, so the first two 1/2 gallon soil pots are Skywalkers. Hope it works out. Heard a lot about this strain but never smoked it. One seed left to pop and our grow is complete and begun for real! (Barring a sprout not coming up)

IMG_1830.jpeg

Those airpots are a bit shiny aren’t they?If there’s ladies wearing them then its the kind in a roadhouse on county lines down in Alabama or somewhere and they ain’t got all their teeth no more.

🤣

The Maersk container is a tissue holder. I have a shipping client (although not containers) and its just such a fk’in cool industry. Dodgy AF and some great stories.

The Maersk container is a tissue holder. I have a shipping client (although not containers) and its just such a fk’in cool industry. Dodgy AF and some great stories.
My father used to manage container shipping lines...Maersk was one of them, Hapag-Lloyd and CSAV 2 others, don't know if you are familiar.

Back
Top Bottom