Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

They do mention to repeat week 4 if needed, so there's a little wiggle room!

I noticed that lol.. I also find it interesting that after week 4 of Veg you’re feeding the same amount for weeks on end. That seems off to me.. Oh well, it obviously works, I see people using it all the time

They’re almost all listed as 4 week veg and 8 week flower, but most of them say “for longer veg extend week 4, for longer flower extend week 8.
Oops, hadn’t seen Shed’s answer. But yes, to the uninformed it can be misleading.

I noticed that lol.. I also find it interesting that after week 4 of Veg you’re feeding the same amount for weeks on end. That seems off to me.. Oh well, it obviously works, I see people using it all the time
“Works” is a subjective term. I use them, and that’s about all they do is work. Nothing amazing is going to happen. Not even close to what organic can achieve. Different planet.

That's the way I run all my plants in veg. I get to my max veg numbers and the plants are all happy there until I flip. And I've often vegged over 100 days.

I find it interesting that a plant at 4 weeks has the same requirements as one at 8 weeks. I wonder if that’s the case or if growers are using more than needed early on.

What really intrigues me though is that the numbers are the same in flower. This flies directly in the face of a lot of “standard” stuff like lowering N and raising P and K. I’m a soil builder so obviously I’m not shifting my numbers for phases either.

Now my interest is piqued 🤣

I find it interesting that a plant at 4 weeks has the same requirements as one at 8 weeks. I wonder if that’s the case or if growers are using more than needed.
What really intrigues me though is that the numbers are the same in flower. This flies directly in the face of a lot of “standard” stuff like lowering N and raising P and K. I’m a soil builder so obviously I’m not shifting my numbers for phases either.
I don't go by week, just by reading the plant, but I can see where that would make it hard to put together a feed schedule for the gen pop! That said, once the plants get up to around 120ppm of nitrogen they're almost always happy to live there for as long as I want to veg.

And my numbers definitely don't stay the same in flower as they were in veg, as I'm adding more nitrogen and potassium, along with corresponding increases in Ca, Mg and S.

WARNING…EXTREME CARNAGE

I just got the first pictures from Yoda post tragedy. It’s ugly. I had to hold my breath. You can’t unsee this, so careful….

Image-1.jpeg

Image-1.jpeg

Image-1.jpeg

Image-1.jpeg
What did this?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

WARNING…EXTREME CARNAGE

I just got the first pictures from Yoda post tragedy. It’s ugly. I had to hold my breath. You can’t unsee this, so careful….

Image-1.jpeg

Image-1.jpeg

Image-1.jpeg

Image-1.jpeg
wow i'd be singing the blues for a while, your buddy has no back up generator for a big op like this ?

What did this?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Lightening strike took out the HVAC system and its cold I think? Heaters off for the night.

Sorry for your buddy Jon, I chose not to zoom in 🥲

On nutes Dutch Pro we use the chart is the same 4 weeks and 8 weeks but you can run veg as long as you want. 4 weeks is fine for us. Its more about timing moving them at the right size, they change rooms for flower.

They have quite a wide range 2.5ml - 3.5ml per litre for the Veg and the Bloom. In Veg we are middle at 3.0ml. Not checked in ages but gives about 2.2EC In Bloom we ramp it up. Start at 2.5ml - 3.0ml -3.5ml and finally 4.0ml per litre. Seen EC as high as 4.1 But with the light and Co2 they get its OK, its usable.

Nick

I have a student. A person on the site who is on their first grow, and who is a bit shy about being introduced or making his presence especially known per se. He just wants to watch for a while. Which is great - I came by this dude by way of @Azimuth. He’s in Bulgaria. So since about day ten of his auto grow, first ever, we are working together via photography and differing daytime schedules and such. It’s fun and challenging and hopefully at some point my boy will let me introduce him here. But in the meantime, the kid is a natural. I want to show you guys how well this guy is doing. I think if he sees this he’ll be cool with it.

Here’s his first plant ever!
1699360940813.jpeg

I have a student. A person on the site who is on their first grow, and who is a bit shy about being introduced or making his presence especially known per se. He just wants to watch for a while. Which is great - I came by this dude by way of @Azimuth. He’s in Bulgaria. So since about day ten of his auto grow, first ever, we are working together via photography and differing daytime schedules and such. It’s fun and challenging and hopefully at some point my boy will let me introduce him here. But in the meantime, the kid is a natural. I want to show you guys how well this guy is doing. I think if he sees this he’ll be cool with it.

Here’s his first plant ever!
1699360940813.jpeg
Funny side note: just found out my boy is using vinegar to control his ph. Vinegar. We put a stop to that. Immediately. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom