Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Bubblegum Sherbet

Wow.

IMG_2900.jpeg

IMG_2901.jpeg

My numbers are in on my solo grow. I missed. Check it out?
I just was there. You still have the two a few weeks out? Wrong journal?

Man, that looks like the pattern on the geoflora packaging. Awesome, so beautiful, nice fill.+Excited for next!
Thanks @ReservoirDog! She needs a bit of N. This chick is the ultimate N hog. I’ve given her the Blue Planet Cal Mag Pro Formula intermittently, but now it’s every third watering.

Keep it coming.

You know, if you could give up another 3 inches we could put you in an airport SIP/SWICK.
Ah - are you in the SIP club? I haven’t joined yet. Everyone tries to get me to. Lol.

Keep it coming.

You know, if you could give up another 3 inches we could put you in an airport SIP/SWICK.
Might have to do it just to prove I can beat a SIP/SWICK with coco and no extras like that.
:rofl:

Cherry Pie

From the side. She’s gone even more nuts since I unchained her from the screen and pared out the flarf. This is just a big damn auto that gives you photo-esque veg time - 60 days in this case. Wow.

IMG_2913.jpeg

FastBuds Helpful Info

Many of us grow 420FastBuds strains. My Strawberry Gorilla in this grow is from them, and I usually have at least one from them in an auto grow if not more. Great plants for the most part. I post this exactly because so many people use them here, for what it’s worth.

So I was researching the Strawberry Gorilla to see how long she was “supposed “ to take, and I came across this. This answers an often asked question about autos, at least from FastBuds.

If you ever wondered when day one is for a FastBuds auto, here’s the answer:

Q:
Hello, the "10 weeks " its from seed to harvest?
A:
Hello, thanks for asking. Yes, that would be 10 weeks from seed to harvest, day 1 is when the seedling has completely developed the first pair of 1-fingered leaves after the cotyledons.

Heh.

Note that they do NOT count day one from when the seed breaks ground.

Strawberry Gorilla
@Remo Nutrients

Morning @InTheShed! Happy Saturday. So today begins week six of the Remo feed chart for this girl. This is the week we discontinue the MagNifiCal. I strongly feel a large part of my issue last time was not discontinuing it ever. I will still add the 5mg/gallon of my light (2-0-0) CalMag plus iron, but the Remo stuff is now out. Again, and I think it must be strain specific cuz she’s the only one showing it, the only issue with the SG appears to be she prefers a little less N than Remo by the book provides. I’ve never been able to rid her of the curl down at the ends of the leaves, but that’s all it is. Other than that she looks great. So there’s our Remo BTB (by the book) update. Have a great day!

Garden

Today is @GeoFlora Nutrients application day. We went full Bloom nutes this time. If it’s true, as @Gee64 says, that whatever we do today is for about two weeks from now, they are still riding the combo applications (veg and bloom) I’ve been feeding to this point. That’s perfect for where they are and has worked out very well. But in two weeks they’ll be in full stacking mode. So it seemed to make sense to go to full bloom now.

Here’s our girls, forgive the droop they literally just got watered. I lowered the Skywalker a little to match the canopy of the Bubblegum Sherbet. Also Gee, would the seaweed supplement pictured be a good K boost for flower at some point? Note the K is 18. And if so, when would be good to hit them with this? Thanks.

IMG_2916.jpeg

IMG_2917.jpeg

IMG_2918.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom