Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Part 1
420h/Blurple Closet
Strawberry Gorilla Auto
Blackberry Moonrocks Auto
Double Grape Auto
@Remo Nutrients in Coco 7’s

So the first part is done. Not a single broken cola or branch! That part was relatively easy. Just a bunch of steps and super careful taking the net off and taking her out. Wet. Lol. Try it in a wheelchair sometime. Phew! Glad I didn’t fuck it all up. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But seriously - this is so way way way way way better I don’t have words. A legit closet grow now. Heh.

Here you go:

IMG_2887.jpeg

IMG_2888.jpeg

IMG_2889.jpeg
nice move, which one got the hair cut ?

nice move, which one got the hair cut ?
Thanks @con - no haircuts. Just rearranging. The Cherry Pie, however - she got a haircut. See next post.

Part 2
@ViparSpectra Tent
Cherry Pie Auto

I still have to clean the floor of the tent, but is there anyone who does not think this is improved? She’s as happy as the proverbial pig in shit. Big plant. Jeez.

So glad to eliminate that sorry excuse for a screen. What a PITA. Lmao!

Had to drop the lights to 50%. At 50% each, I’m at around 1050 dead center and 950 on each edge. They were too hot before. Hadn’t measured in a while.

IMG_2893.jpeg

IMG_2892.jpeg

Part 2
@ViparSpectra Tent
Cherry Pie Auto

I still have to clean the floor of the tent, but is there anyone who does not think this is improved? She’s as happy as the proverbial pig in shit. Big plant. Jeez.

So glad to eliminate that sorry excuse for a screen. What a PITA. Lmao!

IMG_2893.jpeg

IMG_2892.jpeg
Bushy little fkr

Thanks @con - no haircuts. Just rearranging. The Cherry Pie, however - she got a haircut. See next post.
Oh, you said that because of that pile of leaves in the corner. Those are as we’ve gone along. I’m saving them for compost.

Wait, what?!??!
Keep up @Azimuth! Next grow = last coco grow. While my first ever batch of my own soil is curing. When the coco grow is done, I go full organic. For all photos. Autos stay coco.

Double Grape

It was tempting to leave her as she was. Such a sea of white. But if I had, I end up with three ounces of flarf. Now she’s pared down, all crap removed, (lots, see pile) and everyone who made it should get big.

IMG_2899.jpeg

IMG_2897.jpeg

Keep up @Azimuth! Next grow = last coco grow. While my first ever batch of my own soil is curing. When the coco grow is done, I go full organic. For all photos. Autos stay coco.
Yeah, but you can buy compost. You make it sound like you're gonna make your own!

:laughtwo:

Yeah, but you can buy compost. You make it sound like you're gonna make your own!

:laughtwo:
Azi, I’m not pestering Gee around the clock every time I have a question and amassing soil amendments for nothing. I didn’t spend 145 bucks on a Brix meter for nothing. And I didn’t buy a $60 laser leaf temp gun for nothing. I’m serious about this shit. Since when have you ever seen me not follow through on something I grab a hold of?

Buy compost. As if.

Azi, I’m not pestering Gee around the clock every time I have a question and amassing soil amendments for nothing. I didn’t spend 145 bucks on a Brix meter for nothing. And I didn’t buy a $60 laser leaf temp gun for nothing. I’m serious about this shit. Since when have you ever seen me not follow through on something I grab a hold of?

Buy compost. As if.
Some would say Azi is full of BS, I say Azi's just bringing the free compost!😎🤣👊

Part 1
420h/Blurple Closet
Strawberry Gorilla Auto
Blackberry Moonrocks Auto
Double Grape Auto
@Remo Nutrients in Coco 7’s

So the first part is done. Not a single broken cola or branch! That part was relatively easy. Just a bunch of steps and super careful taking the net off and taking her out. Wet. Lol. Try it in a wheelchair sometime. Phew! Glad I didn’t fuck it all up. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But seriously - this is so way way way way way better I don’t have words. A legit closet grow now. Heh.

Here you go:

IMG_2887.jpeg

IMG_2888.jpeg

IMG_2889.jpeg
Oh-ho! Very nice. Must've been a real b***, but I bet easier from here on out. They look lovely, uber healthy and like you'll have enough foliage to support some serious photosynthesis, and more than enough light for some special secondary metabolite production. Noice going Jon.

I've had a great success with my custom worm-castings that I'm eager to share, but I just happened to be passing through the valley of the shadow of death at the same time, and my wifi connection has got pretty snaky from here. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Also, I just used up a century's worth of energy making an entry elsewhere, mate, so I'm gonna hafta sign off. But I'm here! I'm here.

I'm trying to hold the line in my first week of chemo/radiation, but may end up re-admitted. Out on my own recognizance at the moment, you might say, and have been offered instant readmission, but its a hard call. New day tomorrow. Very nice of them to support me so well, the care level I have is... well, it's sublime is what it is. Best to you mate, and I'll pull myself together here pretty soon, I hope. Just need take an edge off this pain.

You had me at $160 for a Brix meter 😂

image.jpg

Wow stuff gets expensive in the “West” mine was $30!
145 but it’s still a lot. On the other hand, mine is a milwaukee and basically one of the best brands you can buy. It will last forever. Damn I wish I was paying your prices.

Oh-ho! Very nice. Must've been a real b***, but I bet easier from here on out. They look lovely, uber healthy and like you'll have enough foliage to support some serious photosynthesis, and more than enough light for some special secondary metabolite production. Noice going Jon.

I've had a great success with my custom worm-castings that I'm eager to share, but I just happened to be passing through the valley of the shadow of death at the same time, and my wifi connection has got pretty snaky from here. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Also, I just used up a century's worth of energy making an entry elsewhere, mate, so I'm gonna hafta sign off. But I'm here! I'm here.

I'm trying to hold the line in my first week of chemo/radiation, but may end up re-admitted. Out on my own recognizance at the moment, you might say, and have been offered instant readmission, but its a hard call. New day tomorrow. Very nice of them to support me so well, the care level I have is... well, it's sublime is what it is. Best to you mate, and I'll pull myself together here pretty soon, I hope. Just need take an edge off this pain.
Thanks @ReservoirDog. You hang in there my man. Easy for me to say, I know. Let us know if there’s any way we can support you. I feel your pain buddy. Fight my friend. It gets old and tiring doesn’t it? I don’t wanna hear it. You fight.
:green_heart:

145 but it’s still a lot. On the other hand, mine is a milwaukee and basically one of the best brands you can buy. It will last forever. Damn I wish I was paying your prices.
Mine is probably made in the same factory using the same components, or the factory next door. Milwaukee is a top brand, but they gotta pay the brand and "Western" labour. The stuff we get - our kitchen lights are 5000 EUR - so like $5000 each. We paid $200 each, scratches on the top (they're hung close the ceiling - you're standing on my dining table to see them you have bigger problems coming 😆) Just yeah 10% every stage - some stuff coming the other way though? We get hosed on that! $35 import duty for a 420 Mag T-Shirt and mug! The mug had a sticker on saying made in Thailand and still charged me duty - lolz!

Mine is probably made in the same factory using the same components, or the factory next door. Milwaukee is a top brand, but they gotta pay the brand and "Western" labour. The stuff we get - our kitchen lights are 5000 EUR - so like $5000 each. We paid $200 each, scratches on the top (they're hung close the ceiling - you're standing on my dining table to see them you have bigger problems coming 😆) Just yeah 10% every stage - some stuff coming the other way though? We get hosed on that! $35 import duty for a 420 Mag T-Shirt and mug! The mug had a sticker on saying made in Thailand and still charged me duty - lolz!
Lmao!! I’d still trade you. We get raped here. On the other hand, based on what I’ve seen, we have more access to more stuff than most other countries.

Sorry Nick, can you rephrase the question? Chemo brain.
Think he was asking how my half gallon girls are doing. The mini Sky is great. The mini MMxM34 is as small as she was before plus maybe an inch or 1.5.

Back
Top Bottom