Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

From what I see of your grow Gee, I wouldn’t change a thing. They look super happy to me, they’re praying, you have no canoe-ing, etc. To my eyes you’re in if it ain’t broke territory. I would not put too much stock in manufacturers recommendations. That’s why you have the app. It’s a good thing to do sometime in an empty tent to test your light at the same distances as the par charts list, and see how close the app is to their charts. I always find the app is more accurate. I mean, okay, they recommend distance X. Did they consider your environment? Your growing style? Whether or not you use CO2? (See my point?)

I say do what you’re doing. Continue to read your plants. You’re an expert at it. And if you get a bug up your ass, go ahead and raise the plants or increase the light output to raise ppfd to where you wanna try. They’ll tell you soon enough if it’s okay or not.
OK I hear ya👍👊

Double Grape

Wanna see something pretty crazy? Check it out:

IMG_2863.jpeg

IMG_2866.jpeg

IMG_2864.jpeg
thats crazy alright, i had to check mine Lol!

20231024_131015.jpg

thats crazy alright, i had to check mine Lol!

20231024_131015.jpg
Yes @con! That’s what I’m talking about! She’s a frosty beast, eh? I get off on the stem trichs.

420h/Blurple Closet

Between the BlackBerry Moonrocks getting taller and the reds, I decided to turn down the 420h. So I reduced the full spectrum by 25% and it’s now at 75%. This is why I say there’s not a grower alive who can visually tell the difference between small par jumps or lessenings by eye. 100% and 75% look exactly the same to me. My app tells me it lowered it though. Lol.

IMG_2871.jpeg

420h/Blurple Closet
PPFD Check

I borrowed a phone to show you guys rather than tell you.

Here’s the high point on the Strawberry Gorilla:

Here’s the reading down in the middle of the ring:

And here’s the high point on the Blackberry Moonrocks. This may be too high. It’s not so far, but she’s about to make buds. We’ll see what happens.

No wonder nobody shows this. What a PITA. I needed an extra set of hands or something.

420h/Blurple Closet
PPFD Check

I borrowed a phone to show you guys rather than tell you.

Here’s the high point on the Strawberry Gorilla:

Here’s the reading down in the middle of the ring:

And here’s the high point on the Blackberry Moonrocks. This may be too high. It’s not so far, but she’s about to make buds. We’ll see what happens.

No wonder nobody shows this. What a PITA. I needed an extra set of hands or something.
What is PITA

Lol, in the quotes it looks like I'm calling you a PITA for asking!
:rofl:
Lol! It does!!! Well? Were you?

:rofl: :rofl:

I checked out your journal. Cool idea to do the strain and it’s parents together.

Blackberry Moonrocks

Sorry guys, I’m so infatuated I can’t help myself. This is the highest I have ever stripped a plant. I hope it pays off. Might lose the cola on the far left side.

IMG_2876.jpeg

IMG_2877.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom