Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Blackberry Moonrocks

Sorry guys, I’m so infatuated I can’t help myself. This is the highest I have ever stripped a plant. I hope it pays off. Might lose the cola on the far left side.

IMG_2876.jpeg

IMG_2877.jpeg
Wow you took a lot off.

You got anything for scale, Jon?

I thought we’d finally gone high our most recent Graduation grow - similar at least, yeah? Need a razorblade ours. Mirror not required 😆

Our scale is the feed rings are 25cm - 10” and the airpots are 5G standard 30x30cm 12”x12” if that helps. I really want to basically shave all that low down crap tomorrow.

B927CBA5-CABF-4315-B657-37066D355D9A.jpeg
IMG_7123.jpeg

I thought we’d finally gone high our most recent Graduation grow - similar at least, yeah? Need a razorblade ours. Mirror not required 😆

Our scale is the feed rings are 25cm - 10” and the airpots are 5G standard 30x30cm 12”x12” if that helps. I really want to basically shave all that low down crap tomorrow.

IMG_7123.jpeg
Wow man, damn. You don’t suck at this. Yeah, I mean, you’ve already done 90% of it. I find the pain in the ass part is keeping up on every little crap shoot that sprouts up. They come fast, and they fricking come back after you pinched them too.

Wow man, damn. You don’t suck at this. Yeah, I mean, you’ve already done 90% of it. I find the pain in the ass part is keeping up on every little crap shoot that sprouts up. They come fast, and they fricking come back after you pinched them too.
Also - how many drip holes in those feed rings? Or how far apart are the holes spaced?

IMG_7123.jpeg
Here’s a fun scale shot for you @NickHardy:

IMG_2878.jpeg

So yeah,

They come fast, and they fricking come back after you pinched them too.
Really I soent too much time today wondering where/when I can get a cut throat razor from just scrape them off?
r how far apart are the holes spaced?
IMG_7412.jpeg

Hard to tell. These are the 110mm and 250mm versions - we have quite a lot. The 110mm are absolutely perfect for our 110oz Mega Solos though!

IMG_6944.jpeg
IMG_7248.jpeg

They’re from a company called Netafim.

Downsides - they’re 4mm pipe you really need to buy their’s - its a bit bespoke:, I’ve tried 3 different types. Plus and then the green manifolds you have and I have (12 outlets) a lighter and burned finger tips are in your future to make them fit to those properly. I have a 19 year old step son for that bit 😆

Also we run liquid nutes and now add something from Dutch Pro where near everything we use is from apart from you most excellent thingy? What it is it? Cost me $70 🤣 stem strengrh- any Keep It Clean. We add / little every single feed to keep the irrigation system clean - we had the first batch wound up getting blocked with presumably salts, bought new and Keep It Clean now that so fine

Upsides?

They are just so so easy. Press a button “Alexa set timer for x minutes” when she finishes press the button to off. What you want, in Ohilly, right?

Your green manifolds you can adjust the flow rate with the provided coloured inserts. These just distribute gently - totally fine in soil or coco what they get they deliver softly.

Not mad money here. Israeli Agricultural Company like @DYNOMYCO - they take it serious!

So yeah,

Really I soent too much time today wondering where/when I can get a cut throat razor from just scrape them off?

IMG_7412.jpeg

Hard to tell. These are the 110mm and 250mm versions - we have quite a lot. The 110mm are absolutely perfect for our 110oz Mega Solos though!

IMG_6944.jpeg
IMG_7248.jpeg

They’re from a company called Netafim.

Downsides - they’re 4mm pipe you really need to buy their’s - its a bit bespoke:, I’ve tried 3 different types. Plus and then the green manifolds you have and I have (12 outlets) a lighter and burned finger tips are in your future to make them fit to those properly. I have a 19 year old step son for that bit 😆

Also we run liquid nutes and now add something from Dutch Pro where near everything we use is from apart from you most excellent thingy? What it is it? Cost me $70 🤣 stem strengrh- any Keep It Clean. We add / little every single feed to keep the irrigation system clean - we had the first batch wound up getting blocked with presumably salts, bought new and Keep It Clean now that so fine

Upsides?

They are just so so easy. Press a button “Alexa set timer for x minutes” when she finishes press the button to off. What you want, in Ohilly, right?

Your green manifolds you can adjust the flow rate with the provided coloured inserts. These just distribute gently - totally fine in soil or coco what they get they deliver softly.

Not mad money here. Israeli Agricultural Company like @DYNOMYCO - they take it serious!
Awesome. I may be sold.

Is it a “standard” sized (bass?) guitar?!

That is legit funny AF!
It is standard. I have a long scale, my Carvin, but it doesn’t have nearly as good of pickups as this Spector.

How do those drip rings work are they PITA free. Are they set on a timer or do you just turn on the water when needed.

Its harder to explain in words than with pictures. I’m gonna do a video when we get the new tent up and move things around.

IMG_7413.jpeg

This is the control centre really. A 200L tank and a 100L tank so we can run veg and flower nutes. A cheapo pump and a box with a blue button to make it work (there’s another one the same upstairs.

We have 4 green manifolds - 2 upstairs and two downstairs and a hose pipe. We can using the various valves pump either of the two tanks to anyone of 6 locations - we have a waste valve to a drain on the street as well. Very useful as sometimes we get an airlock.

I designed it and had some local guys do the work but honestly, soldering iron for a bit of electrical, drill for the pipe fitting work. Any you guys could do it. It really wasn’t expensive here - but in live in Asia so a days labour is $20 and stuff like the pump? Probably $40.

IMG_7357.jpeg

A picture the manifolds might be useful!

These were for the HPS 4x4 - that standard irrigation black rubber pipe leaks with the Netafim - but we used more classic drippers in that grow. They seemed to block really easy.

Also we cut every pipe to the exact same length or they don’t feed evenly.

Which sensor did you get? & Co takes a bunch of leaves probably 3x standard 3” across leaves and puts them in a ziplok type bag without the zip cheapo things) and bashes fk out them and sort of rolls them with basically a wooden billy club. Then takes a wooden toothpick and pricks a tiny hole in the corner to drop the 1ml of precious hard won green liquid out.

I have managed to beg and cajole her to do this only two times previously.

Tomorrow I need about six 😂

I don't like my odds of success.
I dont like your odds either, but imagine the memes if you could get it on camera!

Of course, you'd be on bread and water for the rest of your days on earth, but those are likely to become artificially shortened anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it. Carry-on!

Piñata Brix!​

Garden
Stretch/Flower Day 11

There be budlets here!!! And look how attentive they are at wake up!! Whoo hoo! No balls!

Skywalker first, then Bubblegum Sherbet.

IMG_2880.jpeg

IMG_2883.jpeg

@ViparSpectra Tent Scrog
Day 60

Well damn. Just look at this ridiculous Cherry Pie. I’m going to give her a couple days and see what happens, but these buds still have to build in theory. I look at what the Double Grape has done since being a canopy of budlets, much lower than the CP when she started, and I just don’t see any way the CP will not get too high. But maybe she has spent all her vertical growth energy getting here, I have no idea. This plant is befuddling. Curioser and curioser.

Here’s the scrog. So check out the bright “side” of the Double Grape — see how the right side is lit up compared to the rest? And if you look closely, you can see that there is a pretty much corresponding bright spot on the left side of the Cherry Pie. This middle bright spot which is spanning both plants is where the two light fields intersect. When you use two lights in a tent as I am here that is always a reality to be aware of. The ppfd is higher there, and if you can see it, it’s significant, at least enough to maybe check. I can see that it’s okay. I have had to defoliate that part more frequently than any other part of the scrog. Just an interesting thing I haven’t caught photographically before.

IMG_2884.jpeg

@ViparSpectra Tent Scrog
Day 60

Well damn. Just look at this ridiculous Cherry Pie. I’m going to give her a couple days and see what happens, but these buds still have to build in theory. I look at what the Double Grape has done since being a canopy of budlets, much lower than the CP when she started, and I just don’t see any way the CP will not get too high. But maybe she has spent all her vertical growth energy getting here, I have no idea. This plant is befuddling. Curioser and curioser.

Here’s the scrog. So check out the bright “side” of the Double Grape — see how the right side is lit up compared to the rest? And if you look closely, you can see that there is a pretty much corresponding bright spot on the left side of the Cherry Pie. This middle bright spot which is spanning both plants is where the two light fields intersect. When you use two lights in a tent as I am here that is always a reality to be aware of. The ppfd is higher there, and if you can see it, it’s significant, at least enough to maybe check. I can see that it’s okay. I have had to defoliate that part more frequently than any other part of the scrog. Just an interesting thing I haven’t caught photographically before.

IMG_2884.jpeg
I have the answer. I don’t like it. It is going to be a serious PITA (lol). But the plants are going to love it. And the time to do it is now.

The net comes out of the scrog. That takes scissors and patience. The Blurple in the 420h Closet goes up top and shares the same space as the 420h. It also gets switched back to “full spectrum.” That gives me more effective light coverage from above than the total space of the closet. Which allows for one more plant. The Double Grape. Which leaves me the freedom to set the Cherry Pie up solo in the VS tent.

Everyone will love it but me. I’ll show you when I’m done. Ugh. Time for a PMC indica moonrock with WWC#2 kief.

Of course, you'd be on bread and water for the rest of your days on earth, but those are likely to become artificially shortened anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it. Carry-on!
Lolz - I hope 😂

How you feeling about the 1/2 Gallons so far?

Its till early doors, right? Just same they were that sized in a big pot?

Part 1
420h/Blurple Closet
Strawberry Gorilla Auto
Blackberry Moonrocks Auto
Double Grape Auto
@Remo Nutrients in Coco 7’s

So the first part is done. Not a single broken cola or branch! That part was relatively easy. Just a bunch of steps and super careful taking the net off and taking her out. Wet. Lol. Try it in a wheelchair sometime. Phew! Glad I didn’t fuck it all up. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But seriously - this is so way way way way way better I don’t have words. A legit closet grow now. Heh.

Here you go:

IMG_2887.jpeg

IMG_2888.jpeg

IMG_2889.jpeg

Part 1
420h/Blurple Closet
Strawberry Gorilla Auto
Blackberry Moonrocks Auto
Double Grape Auto
@Remo Nutrients in Coco 7’s

So the first part is done. Not a single broken cola or branch! That part was relatively easy. Just a bunch of steps and super careful taking the net off and taking her out. Wet. Lol. Try it in a wheelchair sometime. Phew! Glad I didn’t fuck it all up. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But seriously - this is so way way way way way better I don’t have words. A legit closet grow now. Heh.

Here you go:

IMG_2887.jpeg

IMG_2888.jpeg

IMG_2889.jpeg
Your heart is 100% into it. I could not do half the stuff you do, and I am not in a chair. Knowledge is the key, and your heart is in it.

Back
Top Bottom