Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

I think you've answer this before but how many mg/day were you taking? @StoneOtter recently mentioned he got off Celebrex taking 90mg/day CBD (3x30mg) from his tested Candida oil.
Idk the mg I took. It was CBD weed from the dispensary. Also tried the 20 mg gummies and three didn’t touch me.

@ViparSpectra Tent Scrog

The Cherry Pie is taking over the world. She’s still not showing budlets. Unreal. The Double Grape is so frosty she shimmers.

IMG_2833.jpeg

IMG_2834.jpeg

IMG_2835.jpeg

IMG_2836.jpeg
So here’s my latest thought.

Cut the net away carefully til it’s history. Take the Double Grape and put her in the 420h Closet. Center the Cherry pie and lower her by the width of the bricks she’s on. Use stakes to spread her out properly. Let her finish in the 2x4 by herself.

Anyone?

Cut the net away carefully til it’s history. Take the Double Grape and put her in the 420h Closet. Center the Cherry pie and lower her by the width of the bricks she’s on. Use stakes to spread her out properly. Let her finish in the 2x4 by herself.
i would, by the looks of it the CP & DG are going to need the room

Anyone?
Sounds like a good plan, but shouldn't the Cherry Pie have started flowering by now?
How old is she?

Sounds like a good plan, but shouldn't the Cherry Pie have started flowering by now?
How old is she?
She’s almost 60. Never had an auto go this long before budlets. She’s a day away from them. Definitely in flower, just a three week stretch. It’s finally over. Phew. But she’s all bunched up. I could spread her and cull her easily. I think it would help.

You do grow like me Keith. You should see the outdoor plants you raised this summer. I couldn’t have grown those like that. But I hear you and thanks.
Jon thanks for the super kind words but you have a lot of growing experience on me, but I have learned a lot from you. I have gotten better but still have a long way to go. Do not try and say anything different you are a great cannabis grower and I believe all would agree with me on this. If I start to grow indoors, I will be doing it from what you have taught me. Thanks.

i would, by the looks of it the CP & DG are going to need the room
Well, the DG is at her final size. She won’t still need room beyond what you see. But yes, the CP now has to bud out. So she’ll grow more yet.

Jon thanks for the super kind words but you have a lot of growing experience on me, but I have learned a lot from you. I have gotten better but still have a long way to go. Do not try and say anything different you are a great cannabis grower and I believe all would agree with me on this. If I start to grow indoors, I will be doing it from what you have taught me. Thanks.
Ok Keith, you win. I’ll shut up and accept the compliment. Thank you.

1/2-Gallon Girls

They’re loving their new home. See what I mean by saying the MMxM34 has done exactly nothing except stay healthy? She has stretched all of half an inch. Lmao. The mini-Sky might give me a quarter ounce of bud though, and it’ll be a special quarter. Lol. Their dark spot for nighttime is right around the corner. The sun shines down the corridor there all day. As easy as it gets.

IMG_2853.jpeg

IMG_2851.jpeg

IMG_2852.jpeg

Blackberry Moonrocks
Time to Cull the Herd

Today was the day I decided to pare down the lower stuff that won’t make the “canopy.” Mostly. I kept one or two I liked. I did it today because we are in early stretch, but far enough along for me to see what’s what. I don’t like to wait til buds if I can help it. That way it’s done and what you keep has that much more time to benefit from the bump in energy level they just got. So here’s a before and after side shot, plus what I took (it sucks, don’t be scairt!! Lol) and the final canopy.

IMG_2843.jpeg

IMG_2854.jpeg

IMG_2846.jpeg

IMG_2848.jpeg

IMG_2849.jpeg

Preview!!​

@Dank Seeds

I am an extremely fortunate individual. Some of you have seen that my next grow after the move I’m going big, with several tents. North Atlantic Seed Company is sponsoring one of the 5x5s. But now we have a very different sponsor.

I just got off the phone with Jon from dank seeds. Dank is his baby. We spoke for maybe ten minutes, and now I have a much better idea of who I was talking to. Jon is a Yoda Extreme. Now that I have been educated a little bit, I can’t even believe the guy took the time to call me! (Thanks, Jon!). And, as a bonus, he’s a nice guy who is cool enough to spell his name properly. Lol!

This came about oddly, as is often the case. I had never ordered from them before, and as I posted the other day, I bought some Cosmic Lemon Haze photo seeds to try. Their ordering system temporarily confused me due to my own impatience, and I sent a note to what I thought was their customer service just to confirm my order. Well, I got a text from Jon in response, confirming my order, and we chatted for a moment. I took a shot and asked if he/dank might be willing to sponsor one of the 5x5s in the upcoming grow.

Jon said send your stuff and lemme check you out. I was like, whoa, that’s a new one, okay! Long story short, today we spoke in person.

And thankfully we now have a sponsor! Dank is going to sponsor a tent for the big grow! I’m honored and blessed and very thankful. So my Cosmic Lemon Haze was getting mailed out today, and Jon has added (gifted!) a six seed pack of their Sweet Tea, a hybrid of Biscotti and Gelato. His choice as a great selection to grow with the CLH. Structure, size, and flower time should all be in the same relative ballpark. The dank tent will feature two of the Cosmic Lemon Haze and two of the Sweet Tea.

These are premium genetics. Proprietary and well developed - I got a thumbnail of their process. Wow. When Jon said he had retired from heading up a half million square foot grow facility I was pretty impressed, and his pheno work sounds as if it’s exactly on the level you’d expect from a super high level dude. I am beyond excited. And lucky.

As you guys know, this is a January/beginning of February thing. But now you have some detail on what’s to come.

Here is what dank has to say about the two strains we will be featuring:
Sweet Tea Feminized Seed • NEW 2023 Line

Sweet Tea Feminized Seed • BULK

Indulge in the Refreshing Flavor of Sweet Tea (biscotti x gelato)

Sweet Tea, a photoperiod strain, beckons you to experience the delightful fusion of a sativa-dominant hybrid, offering a cannabinoid and terpene profile that's second to none. With cannabinoids ranging from 21% to a soaring 24% and a total cannabinoid content of up to 27%, it's a strain that promises a truly exceptional journey.

Aroma and Flavor

Prepare your senses for a sensory symphony. Sweet Tea captivates with the vibrant aromas of fresh oranges, complemented by a sweetness that's simply irresistible. Hints of woody undertones complete the flavor profile, making each inhalation and exhalation a journey into citrusy delight.

Bountiful Yields

Cultivating Sweet Tea is a rewarding endeavor with the potential for large yields. This strain promises an impressive harvest, making it an appealing choice for cultivators seeking both quantity and quality.

Efficient Flowering Time

With a relatively short flowering period of just 8 weeks, Sweet Tea ensures efficient growth and timely results. Whether you're a seasoned cultivator or just starting your journey, this strain offers a reliable and rewarding experience.

A Potent Elevation

Sweet Tea's sativa dominance shines through with its impressive cannabinoids levels, promising an uplifting and euphoric high that's perfect for creative endeavors or simply enjoying the moment.

Sip Slow, Savor the Journey

Like its namesake, Sweet Tea is all about savoring the moment and delighting in the flavors of life. With its captivating citrus aroma, balanced potency, and uplifting effects, Sweet Tea promises a cultivation journey that's nothing short of extraordinary. Don't miss the opportunity to cultivate this exceptional strain and embark on a journey into the world of premium cannabis.

Sweet Tea • The Dank Bullet Points:

• Sativa Dominant Hybrid
  • Cannabinoids: 21% - 24% (27% total Cannabinoids)
  • Aroma/Nose: Orange ∙ Sweet ∙ Woody
  • Yield Potential: Large
  • Flowering Time: 8 weeks

Cosmic Lemon Haze (CLH) • PREMIUM LIMITED RELEASE STRAIN​

Cosmic Lemon Haze CLH Dank Seeds

Cosmic Lemon Haze (CLH) - 30%+ - Balanced Hybrid

Jungle Spice x Gorilla Diesel

This strain combines the cerebral blast off with the zesty and invigorating essence of lemons. The balance of sativa and Indica provides a strong uplift while at the same time providing a light body high. With this strain you can expect Creativity Euphoria with Numbness coupled with Pain Relief. This super spicy bud with hints of sour, lemons and diesel will sing a symphony on your palate. Cosmic Lemon Haze took years in the development for this PREMIUM Cannabis Strain pack full of Trichomes pushing cannabinoids up to 30%!!! Take the journey through the cosmos with CLH1. Get Ready to blast off…

Cosmic Lemon Haze (CLH) • Dank Bullet Points:

• Balanced Hybrid
  • Cannabinoids: up to 30%
  • Aroma/Nose: Spicy ∙ Lemon ∙ Diesel
  • Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks

Thanks again Jon!

The universe is paying you back for those balls that turned up in the tent :( so congrats on the new sponsor! PA grow #1 is already off to a killer start. :thumb:
CBD works for pain driven by inflammation, THC more for nerve pain as I understand it. Sometimes the two are combined as inflammation can cause pressure on nerves and lowering inflammation helps ease that pressure.

But for pure pain not caused by inflammation, THC is the go-to. They think terpines also come into play which is why sometimes a lower THC stain can help more than a high one.

Find a strain that works for you and look up its terpine profile and then look for those terpines in other strains. I think you'll find a lot of crossover.
Thanks Azi!

Preview!!​

@Dank Seeds

I am an extremely fortunate individual. Some of you have seen that my next grow after the move I’m going big, with several tents. North Atlantic Seed Company is sponsoring one of the 5x5s. But now we have a very different sponsor.

I just got off the phone with Jon from dank seeds. Dank is his baby. We spoke for maybe ten minutes, and now I have a much better idea of who I was talking to. Jon is a Yoda Extreme. Now that I have been educated a little bit, I can’t even believe the guy took the time to call me! (Thanks, Jon!). And, as a bonus, he’s a nice guy who is cool enough to spell his name properly. Lol!

This came about oddly, as is often the case. I had never ordered from them before, and as I posted the other day, I bought some Cosmic Lemon Haze photo seeds to try. Their ordering system temporarily confused me due to my own impatience, and I sent a note to what I thought was their customer service just to confirm my order. Well, I got a text from Jon in response, confirming my order, and we chatted for a moment. I took a shot and asked if he/dank might be willing to sponsor one of the 5x5s in the upcoming grow.

Jon said send your stuff and lemme check you out. I was like, whoa, that’s a new one, okay! Long story short, today we spoke in person.

And thankfully we now have a sponsor! Dank is going to sponsor a tent for the big grow! I’m honored and blessed and very thankful. So my Cosmic Lemon Haze was getting mailed out today, and Jon has added (gifted!) a six seed pack of their Sweet Tea, a hybrid of Biscotti and Gelato. His choice as a great selection to grow with the CLH. Structure, size, and flower time should all be in the same relative ballpark. The dank tent will feature two of the Cosmic Lemon Haze and two of the Sweet Tea.

These are premium genetics. Proprietary and well developed - I got a thumbnail of their process. Wow. When Jon said he had retired from heading up a half million square foot grow facility I was pretty impressed, and his pheno work sounds as if it’s exactly on the level you’d expect from a super high level dude. I am beyond excited. And lucky.

As you guys know, this is a January/beginning of February thing. But now you have some detail on what’s to come.

Sweet Tea, a photoperiod strain, beckons you to experience the delightful fusion of a sativa-dominant hybrid, offering a cannabinoid and terpene profile that's second to none. With cannabinoids ranging from 21% to a soaring 24% and a total cannabinoid content of up to 27%, it's a strain that promises a truly exceptional journey.

Aroma and Flavor

Prepare your senses for a sensory symphony. Sweet Tea captivates with the vibrant aromas of fresh oranges, complemented by a sweetness that's simply irresistible. Hints of woody undertones complete the flavor profile, making each inhalation and exhalation a journey into citrusy delight.

Bountiful Yields

Cultivating Sweet Tea is a rewarding endeavor with the potential for large yields. This strain promises an impressive harvest, making it an appealing choice for cultivators seeking both quantity and quality.

Efficient Flowering Time

With a relatively short flowering period of just 8 weeks, Sweet Tea ensures efficient growth and timely results. Whether you're a seasoned cultivator or just starting your journey, this strain offers a reliable and rewarding experience.

A Potent Elevation

Sweet Tea's sativa dominance shines through with its impressive cannabinoids levels, promising an uplifting and euphoric high that's perfect for creative endeavors or simply enjoying the moment.

Like its namesake, Sweet Tea is all about savoring the moment and delighting in the flavors of life. With its captivating citrus aroma, balanced potency, and uplifting effects, Sweet Tea promises a cultivation journey that's nothing short of extraordinary. Don't miss the opportunity to cultivate this exceptional strain and embark on a journey into the world of premium cannabis.

• Sativa Dominant Hybrid

This strain combines the cerebral blast off with the zesty and invigorating essence of lemons. The balance of sativa and Indica provides a strong uplift while at the same time providing a light body high. With this strain you can expect Creativity Euphoria with Numbness coupled with Pain Relief. This super spicy bud with hints of sour, lemons and diesel will sing a symphony on your palate. Cosmic Lemon Haze took years in the development for this PREMIUM Cannabis Strain pack full of Trichomes pushing cannabinoids up to 30%!!! Take the journey through the cosmos with CLH1. Get Ready to blast off…

• Balanced Hybrid

Thanks again Jon!
nice job Jon, congrats , sounds like both strains will be very tasty & potent

Preview!!​

@Dank Seeds

Aroma and Flavor

Bountiful Yields

Efficient Flowering Time

A Potent Elevation

• Sativa Dominant Hybrid

• Balanced Hybrid

Thanks again Jon!
Congrats on the sponsorship.

Sweet Tea, a photoperiod strain, beckons you to experience the delightful fusion of a sativa-dominant hybrid, offering a cannabinoid and terpene profile that's second to none.
You did see the part about it being a photoperiod, right Mr. Auto?

:laughtwo:

The universe is paying you back for those balls that turned up in the tent :( so congrats on the new sponsor! PA grow #1 is already off to a killer start. :thumb:

Thanks Azi!
Thanks @InTheShed!

You did see the part about it being a photoperiod, right Mr. Auto?

:laughtwo:
Lmao. I did, they both are. Heh. Although apparently every photo I touch turns to male. I have the anti-Midas touch.

All three 5x5s in the final coco grow will be full of photos.

Dang Dude, sorry about the male, that kinda sucks. Good deal on the seed sponsorship though👍👊😊
Yeah thanks @Gee64. Yep. Kinda. It cut the yield in the tent in half at least, and that’s the most minor bummer. That plant was special to me. My first ever clone. Brought back from the dead when she was barely alive. Turned into a beast. From my Yoda. I was the only person outside of Oregon to ever grow it. He was super excited, maybe more than me, to see her flower in a tent setting (he’s a greenhouse guy). I was too. But as soon as I opened the tent yesterday and saw budlets on her I knew I had a problem. Way too soon. She just started stretching. Seems the males begin to show buds earlier than females. I’ve had this happen twice now (first one was a feminized seed that was male, my only one ever) and both time the plant showed buds super fast compared to females. Anyway, this ain’t quite my first rodeo, I’m over it. But I had a suck day yesterday about her for sure. Lol. Then the damn Phillies lost. Crappy day. Lmao! The real bummer is, I had nowhere to let her grow out to seed. That plant was spectacular, just as a plant. I’d grow it again and again, and hundreds of her seeds would have been way sweet to have and to gift.

Back
Top Bottom