Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

You Floridians have it so rough!🤣🤣
With all due respect, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t apply the term “Floridian” to me. Lol!!! I fucking HATE everything about Florida. The weather in the winter and the fishing is hardly worth the reality of what Florida is. I guess there may be a worse state to live in in this country - Texas for sure is one. But this state is way up there. Lmao!

I appreciate that @Gee64. Just so you know - I do not lack confidence, nor do I think in reality that I know nothing. It’s just a way to say how new and different the organic world is. But you don’t know me that well just yet. I will crush organics. I crush anything I set my mind to crushing. Anything. Since I was 10. I certainly have my share of justified ego. But I also know when to rein it in. This is 420. I do not stand with the finest growers on this site yet. The best growers here are the best home growers in the world in my opinion. You seen any other forums? I have. It’s embarrassing. Lmao!!! Just kidding, and no offense to any other site. But there’s really no comparison. This is the place to be if you really want to learn how to grow. That’s just reality and knowing where you are with no ego. I would use the term “intermediate” to describe my level, maybe. But never for a second do I doubt my ability to pick anything up and make it mine. It’s entirely and only a function of time and commitment.

Heh. Guess I went off a little there.

:rofl:
Hey man, you earned your stripesđź‘Š and I truly do agree. Im not just saying it to fit in, the other forums pretty much suck, and they are sooo bitchy.

Sounds like you need a couple of the 3d printed dampeners on my 3d printed grow journal it would open and close tent on demand
I see it in your signature @Absorber. I will check it out. My little brother has a 3-D printer. Top of the line shit. He makes custom drones as his side business for fun and uses the printer to create many of his parts.

I see it in your signature @Absorber. I will check it out. My little brother has a 3-D printer. Top of the line shit. He makes custom drones as his side business for fun and uses the printer to create many of his parts.
I added a link to it in the next comment yea I make a few products that are sold in shops ,its a handy tool to have 3d printing

I may have a printer in my future, but I have other “major” expenses first. Namely - a press!!

I added a link to it in the next comment yea I make a few products that are sold in shops ,its a handy tool to have 3d printing
I want to use one to create the perfect one plant scrog setup. Something you can insert in your pot when the plant hits the final home that will allow you to scrog an individual plant if you like within a grow of others it whatever. It’s a wheelchair thing.

I want to use one to create the perfect one plant scrog setup. Something you can insert in your pot when the plant hits the final home that will allow you to scrog an individual plant if you like within a grow of others it whatever. It’s a wheelchair thing.
Could you not use those branch trainers
20231006_175019-jpg.2945382

Hey man, you earned your stripesđź‘Š and I truly do agree. Im not just saying it to fit in, the other forums pretty much suck, and they are sooo bitchy.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I checked out one, a fairly well known one, and I was blown away by most of the questions and even more by most of the answers. It was a bro science party as Emilya would say, lol! And much like Facebook with all the petty bs. Phew. Glad I’m here.

You lost me on “ABS filament.” Lmao
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene its a bitch to print with but has its benefits, you can vapour smooth it with acetone vapour it handles extreme environmental temperatures and good in UV applications

D
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene its a bitch to print with but has its benefits, you can vapour smooth it with acetone vapour it handles extreme environmental temperatures and good in UV applications
Damn. Okay. Thanks. I’m impressed.

Cool! Do you have a picture of one in action? And how light are they?
I don't because I only made the STL file last week but there's someone that uses the brought version on this forum but I can't remember who it was ,they wouldn't be heavy

I don't because I only made the STL file last week but there's someone that uses the brought version on this forum but I can't remember who it was ,they wouldn't be heavy
Wow. You sell them? In sets of however many? I’d be interested to try a set. I’d gladly pay you. Got a website or something?

I found someone using them

Wow. You sell them? In sets of however many? I’d be interested to try a set. I’d gladly pay you. Got a website or something?
No I can give you the link to the STL's and your brother could print them ,I sell other products to do with gold detecting.
All of the stl's in my journal are free except the bell syphon one

Garden

Here’s how we go to war. I’m comfortable with this. It’s not as if I have a choice anyway. Lol! Everyone is fed and for the next two weeks we watch and finally get to see the stretch. Everyone is caught up on undercarriage maintenance as well. I’m in pretty good shape here I *think.*. Commentary welcome! Is there anything I can do to improve this situation?

Photos:

- Skywalker
- Bubblegum Sherbet
- Clone, aka, officially, Lifesaver (blue pheno) x Sour Bubble Bx3 or as I call her, Sour Lifesaver.
- Improved environment for flower

IMG_2684.jpeg

IMG_2682.jpeg

IMG_2683.jpeg

IMG_2681.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom