Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Hey it’s rip van winkle. Hehe
Merry Christmas :ciao:
Love ya buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I was talking about you today Sensei… all good stuff if course. Apparently me you and Nick have to go to a baseball game. Lol. Merry Christmas my friend. Happy holidays to you and yours. Hope you got your dog a treat for Xmas!

Skywalker trichs on Christmas Eve:

Damn. So close. Before New Years it appears. I’m really just waiting on the buds to tighten up now.

2023-12-24-15-35-16-096.jpeg

2023-12-24-15-34-41-651.jpeg

Happy Holidaze Jon!🎄

Reference Post

Skywalker Flower Day 71
Cherry Pie Auto Day 120
Blackberry Moonrocks Auto Day 100

Only missed three perfectly round numbers by one day. Lol. That would have greatly satisfied my touch or two of OCD about certain things.

Reference Post

Skywalker Flower Day 71
Cherry Pie Auto Day 120

Only missed three perfectly round numbers by one day. Lol. That would have greatly satisfied my touch or two of OCD about certain things.
Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 Jon and have a Happy New Year 🎈🎊. CL🍀

Skywalker
F71

These buds have fattened up and densed up very nicely. Sweet to see in the 2x4 where I can actually examine them and gauge their progress more readily. And those frost pockets are making me crazy. Last picture is an attempt at a closeup on one of the frost pockets. You can see from the buds we are down to days.

IMG_3972.jpeg

IMG_3971.jpeg

IMG_3973.jpeg

IMG_3974.jpeg

Skywalker
F71

These buds have fattened up and densed up very nicely. Sweet to see in the 2x4 where I can actually examine them and gauge their progress more readily. And those frost pockets are making me crazy. Last picture is an attempt at a closeup on one of the frost pockets. You can see from the buds we are down to days.

IMG_3972.jpeg

IMG_3971.jpeg

IMG_3973.jpeg

IMG_3974.jpeg
Hey @Gee64, pretty sure I already know what @Keffka would say, but what do you think about this - since I’m only a couple or four days away, would drowning her in molasses and Bembe (organic, just sugar) at this point add anything to my buds?

Reference Post

Skywalker Flower Day 71
Cherry Pie Auto Day 120

71 is a prime number though, its the reverse of my favourite number, also prime 17 - not many of those. Only one maybe?

Skywalker
F71

IMG_3972.jpeg

IMG_3971.jpeg

IMG_3973.jpeg

IMG_3974.jpeg

She doesn’t look like she’s got much more left to give. I wouldn’t bother with anything else at this point. I can only see one single white hair, everything else looks like it’s already started to lay down

I had to prove to Azi I can grow photos too. Lmao!
He’s big on proofs is Azi.

Yes I can jump through a hoop wearing a tutu but to what ends?! I can as the video he has shows!
I was talking about you today Sensei… all good stuff if course. Apparently me you and Nick have to go to a baseball game. Lol. Merry Christmas my friend. Happy holidays to you and yours. Hope you got your dog a treat for Xmas!

We’ll do post season Red Sox - Phillies (that’s possible right?!) maybe with Keith, CL can fire up the bike then head up north and catch Gretzky and the gang on the ice (I know this isn’t possible as I was at Maddison Square Garden to see one of his final games for the Rangers. I punted two pints of beer from row 10 or something to the front row half way line. 🤣 Total accident. The guys the beers hit were college kids with presumably very rich parents for those seats! I was in jail in London the night before for possession of Thai weed. November 1998 I think 😂. My parents were fucking pissed with me already before the beer punting. Ah to be 20 years old again 😂

Harvests looking close Jon, time is ticking, that tent is going to be free soon!

Back
Top Bottom