Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

For those who know me less well šŸ˜…

The training thing was me saying to Jon I can beat him on yield easy without even bothering with training.

The Bud washing/bro science was me teasing Azi.

I wash my buds lately.

In my swimming pool.

Pics?

OK!

Salty as an ancient mariner? No! My pool is just water and H2o2.

She is currently having her ā€œlast danceā€ (NBA thing) - the 2.6g yield is a lovely vape!

IMG_8877.jpeg
IMG_8879.jpeg
IMG_8878.jpeg
Is that a marijuana plant or just some weed you picked for the photo? :rofl:

NickHardy and I are going to begin to give one another a lot of shit as we ramp up our competitive juices for the big auto/photo fight. Please remember we talked about this offline, we are all about having fun, and us trash talking is just part of our game here.

That said, Nick, I understand from the crap in your journal that I only hang in my own journal. Hmm. Maybe it would be easier to visit yours if your strategy wasnā€™t to flood the airwaves with 16 journals at a time. Does the word ā€œoverexposedā€ mean anything to you?

Heh. Itā€™s on. Like the proverbial Donkey Kong.

Morning @rehabilitatora420 - I have an update for you on the training. Remember I suggested waiting a few days before staking down the next set of branches? Well thatā€™s today and I just did it. See how small they still are? But long enough to flatten. Thatā€™s how we do. Lol. Now we just have the top two new shoots. By the time we flatten them out the rest will be a lot closer to caught up. See how the timing is coming together? Itā€™s so easy. This is the simplest and most basic form of training I can teach you. My thinking is, get you the basics. Thatā€™s what I can do for you. Then as you see and learn you will naturally decide what direction you want to go with grow medium, nutes or organic, more advanced forms of training, etc. For me it has been a real natural and organic progression, if that makes sense. But without the basics first, youā€™re at a disadvantage. So we will be in great shape if we just focus on two things - keeping the plant healthy and green, and the training. Everything else will take care of itself if we get those two things right. Okay?

Hereā€™s the pics. Newly staked branches in the first picture, our remaining tops in the second.

IMG_3915.jpeg

IMG_3916.jpeg

Iā€™m realizing that all three of the remaining plants in this grow - the three massive ones - are going to harvest at about the same damn time. All three are about a week or so out I think. The trichomes on all three are pretty close to identical, as is their bud development. Thatā€™s great for freeing up required space. But it sucks for trim jail eight to ten days after harvest or so. I like trim jail, but even in light of some potentially easy-ish trims, three plants at once flying solo is a bit of a load. Heh. Oh well. I made this bed, guess Iā€™ll lie in it.

Iā€™m realizing that all three of the remaining plants in this grow - the three massive ones - are going to harvest at about the same damn time. All three are about a week or so out I think. The trichomes on all three are pretty close to identical, as is their bud development. Thatā€™s great for freeing up required space. But it sucks for trim jail eight to ten days after harvest or so. I like trim jail, but even in light of some potentially easy-ish trims, three plants at once flying solo is a bit of a load. Heh. Oh well. I made this bed, guess Iā€™ll lie in it.
I just finished 4. You can do it. Go Jon Go!!

Jon! Jon! Jon!
šŸ¤£

NickHardy and I are going to begin to give one another a lot of shit as we ramp up our competitive juices for the big auto/photo fight. Please remember we talked about this offline, we are all about having fun, and us trash talking is just part of our game here.
ā¤ļø

Yeah Jon and I really on this. We are mates and be cool people take sides and root for the underdog (thatā€™s Jon btw! šŸ˜‚)

ā¤ļø

Yeah Jon and I really on this. We are mates and be cool people take sides and root for the underdog (thatā€™s Jon btw! šŸ˜‚)
Thatā€™s amusing. In a sad, maudlin sort of way. You truly believe Iā€™m the underdog. Wow. I guess thatā€™s the consensus?

Heh. Ok.

Cā€™mon dude theyā€™re Autos.

Grower par excellence though you are.

Youā€™re using hand grenades and aiā€™m using Reaper drones flown outta of a fully digital command and control centre

I want you to run me close. Genuinely. But you gotta bring your A game every single day of the grow.

Gonna be a blast watching it.

Youā€™re using hand grenades and aiā€™m using Reaper drones flown outta of a fully digital command and control centre

I want you to run me close. Genuinely. But you gotta bring your A game every single day of the grow.

Heh. And you said it with a straight face. Hereā€™s the thing my young Nick - we both have the identical 5x5 space to fill. You canā€™t fill more than 25 sq ft and I canā€™t either. So the winner of this contest is not about autos vs photos as much as itā€™s a contest to see who is going to fill a 5x5 corner to corner more effectively. And in that, my friend, I hardly consider me the underdog.

Heh. And you said it with a straight face. Hereā€™s the thing my young Nick - we both have the identical 5x5 space to fill. You canā€™t fill more than 25 sq ft and I canā€™t either. So the winner of this contest is not about autos vs photos as much as itā€™s a contest to see who is going to fill a 5x5 corner to corner more effectively. And in that, my friend, I hardly consider me the underdog.
Not only that, Iā€™m gonna beat you with only five autos.

The final piece of the puzzle is here. I now have all 15 bottles. 15. Oy. This is the only small one which is not a liter. All I use is 8 ml, one time only. This bottle will last forever.

IMG_3930.jpeg

IMG_3931.jpeg

To keep it fair are you not going to use Co2 šŸ˜Š

Feed in ml, sell in grams!
I use the same mono silitcate as Jon. Its $50/100ml for you stateside. I pay $70

Its worth it. 0.3ml/L so 3ml the 100l res.
To keep it fair are you not going to use Co2 šŸ˜Š
Iā€™m keeping it 100% fair.

Eyes wide open.

We grow our best style. Mine includes Co2. Jon knew/knows that.

šŸ¤·šŸ½

If you will excuse me & Co has two 7/11 staff members in our swimming pool for reasons you donā€™t want to know.

The final piece of the puzzle is here. I now have all 15 bottles. 15. Oy. This is the only small one which is not a liter. All I use is 8 ml, one time only. This bottle will last forever.

IMG_3930.jpeg

IMG_3931.jpeg
I'm sorry but I have to call snake oil on this one! I do that to brands like CYCO that try to fool the novice grower that you need 7+ different bottles to grow proper primo bud.

It bothers me that they sell a regular pH down(phosphoric acid) with 47% available phosphate and then they have this diluted as "CYCO XL" with only 40% when it's practically diluted pH down in a fancy bottle? I also react to the directions like @NickHardy mentioned with pH down to 5.5-5.6? To make sure you use enough of their product?

I don't understand why paying for more and why bother mixing 10-15 different bottles when the minerals and similar ratios could be obtained and contained by using 2-3 bottles by other brands? It's just to much hassle to no gain in my book. CYCO works for sure, it's just heavily marketed toward the novice grower starting out.

Must adjust to ā€œ5.5-5.6ā€

?

Thatā€™s a tight band.

Also the range where its more amenable to the micros uptake so a designed thing?
It says 6.5-5-5, you just canā€™t see it.

I'm sorry but I have to call snake oil on this one! I do that to brands like CYCO that try to fool the novice grower that you need 7+ different bottles to grow proper primo bud.

It bothers me that they sell a regular pH down(phosphoric acid) with 47% available phosphate and then they have this diluted as "CYCO XL" with only 40% when it's practically diluted pH down in a fancy bottle? I also react to the directions like @NickHardy mentioned with pH down to 5.5-5.6? To make sure you use enough of their product?

I don't understand why paying for more and why bother mixing 10-15 different bottles when the minerals and similar ratios could be obtained and contained by using 2-3 bottles by other brands? It's just to much hassle to no gain in my book. CYCO works for sure, it's just heavily marketed toward the novice grower starting out.
Idk @Wastei - you donā€™t seem to like or agree with much of anything. Got anything positive to say? Or perhaps be direct and maybe just amplify the undercurrent of ā€œyou guys are idiotsā€ that I seem to feel from you? Nothing personal man and not trying to call you out, but how about something - anything - positive? It gets kind of old to always feel like someone is telling you youā€™re an idiot.

As far as Cyco, or any other nute system, hey man, nute systems are just like this journal or tv. You can always change the channel.

Back
Top Bottom