Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

One of my last 2 in flower was looking really close to harvest last night, so I will likely be in the trim-jail cell next to you🤣
I happen to enjoy trim jail. Having experienced the real thing, it’s a summer breeze to me. :rofl:

Mini Skywalker Buds

Hitting the very small jar today! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_3817.jpeg

IMG_3818.jpeg

congrats on the harvest & don't smoke it all in one bong hit lol! looks good though
I have a feeling the other Skywalker will yield more.

Skywalker

The rivers of frost on this particular cola seem to exceed the trichomes on all the other ones. Haven’t really seen that one before, but when you see it live it’s really obvious. I’ve always gotten consistent coverage on all the buds. Very odd. That’s my head stash cola. Lmao. This plant is closer than I thought. I already have some deep amber trichomes on the buds themselves, not just on the leaves.

IMG_3826.jpeg

Mini Mountaintop Mint x M34
HARVEST!!

Smallest harvest ever!!! I’m breaking records left and right!!! Took about 45 seconds to wet trim. That wasn’t trim jail. It was trim glimpse. Funny thing is, this bud is sweet and this plant smells better than the Strawberry Gorilla and the Double Grape! I may try this strain for real next time. She’s very pretty and smells like a dream. The bud is dense and frosty. And semi - organic!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_3838.jpeg

IMG_3839.jpeg

Couldn’t let that be the most recent post. Lol.

Blackberry Moonrocks

She’s fattening up still like a champ. Forgive those beautiful upper leaves. Try to not get blinded by their perfection.

IMG_3840.jpeg

IMG_3842.jpeg

IMG_3841.jpeg

So while the paint dries, today is a Strawberry Gorilla day. The weed is sweet and strong. Not specifically Strawberry by any means, oh well. But very non specifically fruity, lol. A bit of gas.

IMG_3849.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom