Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Cyco Nutes

A couple things. Base set in nice, solid, well-packed box with killer graphics and high impact glossy full color catalog with multiple feed charts, everything color coded = $180.

Three additional (sold separately) ingredients to complete the set, including two bottles of identical size and the smallest available bottle of the Grow XL (a one time only application) = $124.

Total set: $304

Christ. Hope I didn’t just pay out the wazoo for glossy catalogs and graphics…..

Also - @InTheShed has voluntarily taken the guaranteed analysis of each of the bottles in the completed set. He is working on his analysis and will post here when he is finished. It’s a bit of work, thanks Shed!

Cyco Nutes

A couple things. Base set in nice, solid, well-packed box with killer graphics and high impact glossy full color catalog with multiple feed charts, everything color coded = $180.

Three additional (sold separately) ingredients to complete the set, including two bottles of identical size and the smallest available bottle of the Grow XL (a one time only application) = $124.

Total set: $304

Christ. Hope I didn’t just pay out the wazoo for glossy catalogs and graphics…..

Also - @InTheShed has voluntarily taken the guaranteed analysis of each of the bottles in the completed set. He is working on his analysis and will post here when he is finished. It’s a bit of work, thanks Shed!
They definitely have nice looking products well packaged let's hope they perform as good as they look ,my plants seem happy with the stuff so far .

They definitely have nice looking products well packaged let's hope they perform as good as they look ,my plants seem happy with the stuff so far .
Tell me again, are you using the same box as I am?

1480. The center of the plant with the phone flat across the layer in the bottom center reads 760.

Just 1480? You got some supplemental side lighting or something? Bring it up to like a proper 1600 corner to corner? 760? What's that your vanity light in the bathroom?

😆

Just 1480? You got some supplemental side lighting or something? Bring it up to like a proper 1600 corner to corner? 760? What's that your vanity light in the bathroom?

😆
I know, I’m a pussy. Lmao.

I have the cyco platinum series Grow A+B & the Flower A&B Plus a bottle of the Dr repair
Ah that’s right. Well it’ll be interesting to see how you do using basically just the bases, vs my using the complete set. My guess is that after the bases, the rest doesn’t do a whole lot. Lol!

Ah that’s right. Well it’ll be interesting to see how you do using basically just the bases, vs my using the complete set. My guess is that after the bases, the rest doesn’t do a whole lot. Lol!
I have noticed a CalMag deficiency but most nutrients do the same.
It will be interesting to see what you do with it

I have noticed a CalMag deficiency but most nutrients do the same.
It will be interesting to see what you do with it
@Absorber - Funny you say that - the first question I have for them is exactly that - if I’m using the complete set, is there a need for extra calmag? Obviously I can gauge it, but I want to know what they say. I also want to know a lot more about the one time application in week three only of veg of this GrowXL. It’s sold separately, the bottle hasn’t arrived yet, but here’s a picture of the catalog info on it. Note the 40% Phosphate!!! A one time hit of ultra phosphate in flower week three. Interesting, eh?

IMG_3762.jpeg

@Absorber - Funny you say that - the first question I have for them is exactly that - if I’m using the complete set, is there a need for extra calmag? Obviously I can gauge it, but I want to know what they say. I also want to know a lot more about the one time application in week three only of veg of this GrowXL. It’s sold separately, the bottle hasn’t arrived yet, but here’s a picture of the catalog info on it. Note the 40% Phosphate!!! A one time hit of ultra phosphate in flower week three. Interesting, eh?

IMG_3762.jpeg
Does the box set have CalMag in it .
These companies know how to make shit sound good 🤣🤣

Does the box set have CalMag in it .
These companies know how to make shit sound good 🤣🤣
Lol! They sure do! There’s not a specific calmag product per se, I’m waiting on Shed’s numbers. But I did read the catalog. We are paying for more than glossy graphics and nice packaging. We also are paying for the ultra cleanliness and such on their facility and the quality of what makes each bottle. I’m trying not to sour on them before I even try them, but I’m like you with the cynicism. Lmao.

Lol! They sure do! There’s not a specific calmag product per se, I’m waiting on Shed’s numbers. But I did read the catalog. We are paying for more than glossy graphics and nice packaging. We also are paying for the ultra cleanliness and such on their facility and the quality of what makes each bottle. I’m trying not to sour on them before I even try them, but I’m like you with the cynicism. Lmao.
Are you an apple user because Cyco has an app
SmartSelect_20231216-120258_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Been painting my daughter's room all day (she moved out back in October) so I haven't run the hydro numbers, but when I do I'll post the soil and hydro numbers for final veg and the last 3 weeks of flower (they're all the same).
So wild when you can see the little hole up the middle of the trichome.
I believe you're looking at the lens hole in the center of the little LEDs that surround the lens.

Been painting my daughter's room all day (she moved out back in October) so I haven't run the hydro numbers, but when I do I'll post the soil and hydro numbers for final veg and the last 3 weeks of flower (they're all the same).

I believe you're looking at the lens hole in the center of the little LEDs that surround the lens.
Hmm…really? On all of them that face straight up yo the camera? You think? I honestly don’t know but never would have thought of that.

Hmm…really? On all of them that face straight up yo the camera? You think? I honestly don’t know but never would have thought of that.
They all reflect individually.

IMG_8848.jpeg
IMG_8854.jpeg

Shame the warm white is broken on the other side, only 950 there 🥲 you can see the difference. Left 2200 PPFD - Right 950 PPFD

IMG_8850.jpeg

IMG_8849.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom