Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Here's the Cannagar mold
20231213_170202.jpg

Mini Skywalker
Harvest Update
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wet trimmed the top, main bud of the Mini Sky. Here it is. Hell, this plant is two grams EASY. Yes, the last picture is the entire plant. Lol!

IMG_3751.jpeg

IMG_3752.jpeg

IMG_3753.jpeg

It’s all semi-organic and shit….

Mini Skywalker
Harvest Update
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wet trimmed the top, main bud of the Mini Sky. Here it is. Hell, this plant is two grams EASY. Yes, the last picture is the entire plant. Lol!

IMG_3751.jpeg

IMG_3752.jpeg

IMG_3753.jpeg
Was she an auto?
Nice looking buds and trim job

Was she an auto?
Nice looking buds and trim job
No a photo, lmao. Identical pot setup as my big sweet Skywalker and identical semi organic feed. 1/2 gallon pot. Should have yielded a couple ounces plus. Would have for sure, as she is sweet independent of her size. But I packed the pot WAY too tight. Like, all my weight on my fist to force the medium to the bottom of these shitty crap pots (don’t ever use them, they’re the worst pots ever). I thought I was just making it so the bottom would go flat and sit right. But what I in fact did was create a small pot where the bottom half was so tightly packed that I don’t believe the roots could very effectively penetrate it. Not readily, for sure. So she stayed super tiny, but healthy, and she and the Mini MMxM34 flowered outside. The MMxM34 is even smaller - one bud. Lmao. Same deal. Way tightly packed beyond tight. It’s so funny. So now I’m having a lowest yield contest with myself. This one is the current record holder for sure, until the other Mini harvests.
:rofl:

No a photo, lmao. Identical pot setup as my big sweet Skywalker and identical semi organic feed. 1/2 gallon pot. Should have yielded a couple ounces plus. Would have for sure, as she is sweet independent of her size. But I packed the pot WAY too tight. Like, all my weight on my fist to force the medium to the bottom of these shitty crap pots (don’t ever use them, they’re the worst pots ever). I thought I was just making it so the bottom would go flat and sit right. But what I in fact did was create a small pot where the bottom half was so tightly packed that I don’t believe the roots could very effectively penetrate it. Not readily, for sure. So she stayed super tiny, but healthy, and she and the Mini MMxM34 flowered outside. The MMxM34 is even smaller - one bud. Lmao. Same deal. Way tightly packed beyond tight. It’s so funny. So now I’m having a lowest yield contest with myself. This one is the current record holder for sure, until the other Mini harvests.
Sorry man I laughed out loud 🤣 i got a straggler in my tent karma is going to bite me you watch 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry man I laughed out loud 🤣 i got a straggler in my tent karma is going to bite me you watch 🤣🤣🤣
No, you’re supposed to do that when you see shit like this!

No, you’re supposed to do that when you see shit like this!
Here’s the Mini Mountaintop Mint x M34. It was a Humboldt Seed Company freebie. I have no clue about either parent, and did zero research on it. Just planted it, lol. Tell me
that’s not gonna be a sweet ass two bong hits!

IMG_3756.jpeg

You got me because I really expected you to say it was an auto 🤣🤣
If I did that to an auto I would never show you guys. Some people mistakenly think I sorta know autos a little.

Blackberry Moonrocks Auto

We sometimes say that a certain plant or strain “likes a lot of light.” But how do we know? Well, one way to tell is to simply measure it. So I just took ppfd/full spectrum readings on this plant. With my phone sitting flat on the white bar, a mere 3-1/2” from the light, and with the diffuser properly in place, the top of the bar next to the bud top reads 1480. The center of the plant with the phone flat across the layer in the bottom center reads 760. But it’s the tops that tell the story. Even at almost 1500 ppfd and zero environmental controls except for fans, I don’t have a smidgen of foxtailing. Check out the buds. If she can’t handle the light level, she’ll foxtail all over the place. 1480 ppfd is WAY WAY high. But she’s been here for the last half of flower - plenty of time to go foxy. Nope.

So this is a plant who likes lots of light.
Heh.

IMG_3757.jpeg

IMG_3758.jpeg

IMG_3760.jpeg

Blackberry Moonrocks Auto

We sometimes say that a certain plant or strain “likes a lot of light.” But how do we know? Well, one way to tell is to simply measure it. So I just took ppfd/full spectrum readings on this plant. With my phone sitting flat on the white bar, a mere 3-1/2” from the light, and with the diffuser properly in place, the top of the bar next to the bud top reads 1480. The center of the plant with the phone flat across the layer in the bottom center reads 760. But it’s the tops that tell the story. Even at almost 1500 ppfd and zero environmental controls except for fans, I don’t have a smidgen of foxtailing. Check out the buds. If she can’t handle the light level, she’ll foxtail all over the place. 1480 ppfd is WAY WAY high. But she’s been here for the last half of flower - plenty of time to go foxy. Nope.

So this is a plant who likes lots of light.
Heh.

IMG_3757.jpeg

IMG_3758.jpeg

IMG_3760.jpeg
@NickHardy - this auto would go insane in your high light, CO2 enhanced environment.

Back
Top Bottom