Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

hey all how u doin. i want to share with u my first harvest i have removed all the big leafs and some of the 3 sets without much touching will do the rest of the trim before goin in the Jar and will also county the amount then and update with better pics ty for everyone who assist me i learned alot cant wait to start my second grow ( will make a journal) i wll make it sooo much better <3 <3

hey all how u doin. i want to share with u my first harvest i have removed all the big leafs and some of the 3 sets without much touching will do the rest of the trim before goin in the Jar and will also county the amount then and update with better pics ty for everyone who assist me i learned alot cant wait to start my second grow ( will make a journal) i wll make it sooo much better <3 <3

Look out for bud rot/mould. Looks like bud rot in the last left picture on one of the top.
385551506_660214849354618_6226784098950293461_n_1.jpg

Cheers!

Wow!!!! @rehabilitatora420 - for your first ever harvest, this is awesome!!!! Nice job!!!! The buds look like you took them at the right time, and they look dense and sparkly. You got decent weight considering the save you had to make. When the fans are compromised like yours were and you have to perform a save late in flower (like you did with the calmag, excellent save, bravo!), your buds can’t help but be compromised to some extent. But it looks like yours came through quite well! Are YOU happy with it? That’s the most important thing. Also, did you learn a ton? Equally important. And lastly - do you have an insatiable appetite to improve? I’m guessing that’s a yes, yes, and yes. Stick around Nikolai. We all really enjoyed sharing your journey to some extent, if I may speak for the group here. Now it’s time to step up. Your own first journal. And now you know - if you need any help to get started when you’re ready, just ask. Awesome first grow man. Congratulations.

:circle-of-love::thumb::yahoo::woohoo::goof:

its just the quality of the pic mate those front row are from diffirent plant witch was most of the buds purple :p i have put them to dry yesterday 24 hours ago humidify is little of perfect
I was wondering. I thought that was purple. Nice.

congrats on chop #1 looks good

Wow!!!! @rehabilitatora420 - for your first ever harvest, this is awesome!!!! Nice job!!!! The buds look like you took them at the right time, and they look dense and sparkly. You got decent weight considering the save you had to make. When the fans are compromised like yours were and you have to perform a save late in flower (like you did with the calmag, excellent save, bravo!), your buds can’t help but be compromised to some extent. But it looks like yours came through quite well! Are YOU happy with it? That’s the most important thing. Also, did you learn a ton? Equally important. And lastly - do you have an insatiable appetite to improve? I’m guessing that’s a yes, yes, and yes. Stick around Nikolai. We all really enjoyed sharing your journey to some extent, if I may speak for the group here. Now it’s time to step up. Your own first journal. And now you know - if you need any help to get started when you’re ready, just ask. Awesome first grow man. Congratulations.

:circle-of-love::thumb::yahoo::woohoo::goof:
well u know Jon how i start the grow the space was small and the led was not good still im happy with the outcome we did achieve the best of that now with better lamp and bigger space next plants will trive even more and yes i learned alot ( still alot ahead to ) i cant wait to improve my grows

well u know Jon how i start the grow the space was small and the led was not good still im happy with the outcome we did achieve the best of that now with better lamp and bigger space next plants will trive even more and yes i learned alot ( still alot ahead to ) i cant wait to improve my grows
Yeah! Given all that, and that you unwisely chose me as a teacher, you did extremely well!

i remember Azi recommended u to teach me and im very happy i met u to help me and introduce me to everyone i ty u both i dont think it was unwisely :)
Jon is what you call an all around good grower. It’s good because he’s always around. Just kidding Browmie. CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh good, so you know some decent growers you could hook me up with? :)
I do. Ordinarily you'd be on that list but in this case I think it would be a conflict of interest to include you.

We are, however, well aware you could just go behind our backs and consult yourself directly. We also acknowledge that we have no control of that path should it come to that.

But, that said, holla at the collective mind if you need to. We'll be happy to refer you to the appropriate channels.

:rofl: :rofl:

I do. Ordinarily you'd be on that list but in this case I think it would be a conflict of interest to include you.

We are, however, well aware you could just go behind our backs and consult yourself directly. We also acknowledge that we have no control of that path should it come to that.

But, that said, holla at the collective mind if you need to. We'll be happy to refer you to the appropriate channels.

:rofl: :rofl:
First person that says “ever hear of Google?” gets blocked.

:rofl:

I’m getting pretty excited to smoke this one bud of MMxM34. Whatever it is. Definitely my winner for all time lowest yield - it’s literally gonna be two bong hits dried. But I bet they’re great bong hits. (Lol). She looks gorgeous. A whole plant would look badass. The leaves have a subtle purple down each edge, and it’s getting darker and coming evenly down both sides of the leaves. Looks badass. And smells minty for sure. She’s got her share of frost too. Too bad I packed the pot way too tight, I’d have enjoyed an ounce or two from a half gallon easily.

IMG_3732.jpeg

IMG_3733.jpeg

@Gee64 - thought I’d take this time to thank you for all your extra help on this grow and in general. The Skywalker is only as sweet as she is due to your help. (Also a lot of others, not to discount anyone else). The recipe for the @GeoFlora Nutrients worked spectacularly well. I’m pretty sold on the mix I used this time for semi organics going forward, with the exception of this California Super Soil experiment. Basically, I used:

- GeoFlora Grow and Bloom nutes
- Real Growers Recharge
- EWC
- Fox Farms Kelp Me Kelp You
- Fox Farms Wholly Mackerel
- (1) 5ml application of Humboldt’s Secret CalMag plus Iron (2-0-0) in veg
- (1) 2 tbsp. application of Organic Blackstrap Unsulphured Molasses

That’s it. About once a week they got plain water. Mostly it was water with the kelp at least and maybe every other or third watering the fish ferts. Every ten days they got 1/8 tsp of RGR. Every third watering was an EWC top dressing. All that made her what she is along with a small assist from the environment I was able to provide her.

It worked great. I’ll tweak it some for next grow, while my LOS percolates. On my way, getting closer to the Path of Enlightenment. Lmao.

Northern Lights Auto
Seedsman
Day 17

So I keep saying I know I can fill a ten with roots with an auto. Yet I haven’t actually attempted it. Well, now we are, with the Northern Lights Auto I have going from @SeedsMan. I will break her off into her own little one plant journal when these last three harvest. It’ll be a “will she get done or does she move to PA with me” journal, lol. A lot of what I do is based on nothing more than a feeling, believe it or not, lol. And I got the feeling that this NL is the one to prove to myself it can be done.

Here’s my prepped pot. I did it a bit differently than normal, since I’m trying the Fox Farms Coco Loco this time. The pot is a ten and contains :

- Coco Loco medium
- 1 1/2 gallons perlite #3
- 1 cup insect frass
- 1 cup bokashi
- 3 cups EWC
- Activated with 1 gallon water + Kelp Me Kelp You + Wholly Mackerel @ 2 tbsp. each

Flying a little blind here as this is the first coco medium I’ve tried that has added organic material and microbes. Yet it’s recommended for chem nutes. Very interesting. Odd. So I’m rolling with it and let’s see what happens. Here’s the girl on day 17 as well. She started week two of the PB veg chart today, by the book, sans the silicon ingredient, which I’m replacing with my 40% MSA. One way I gauge my upper body strength is by the amount of mess I make when I prep a larger pot. This is the best I’ve ever done. Lol.

IMG_3734.jpeg

IMG_3735.jpeg

IMG_3736.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom