Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about pot sizes lately. For Coco for that is where my experience lies

16oz Solos

3oz plus, probably 4 achievable. I’ve had 90g plants out of them.

110oz Solos (3 litres - 0.75 Gallon)

Here is what I have going on in my 5x5. I swear I can hit 2g/per watt in there. 1000w = 2000g 12 plants 167g per plant or 6oz. Reckon I can. Check back in 8 weeks. Those plants are gangbusting.

3G Airpots

Let you know in 10 weeks

5G Airpots

Our best has been 300-320g Gorilla Glue. We averaged across 6 300g reckon we took them too early and not enough space or support. 6 under one light maybe you can get them to 350 each. That’s 2.8g/watt

Ayrton Senna - growing 6 1lb plants under one light? Has to be possible. Reckon I’d go 3 Gallons though.

Soil

Reckon you used a pure liquid nute regime maybe with a SIP you could get 70% of a hydro coco yield.

LOS

Well you’ve made your (flower) bed and you’ve got to lie in it! I’d be making more pots of tea than than an English Royal Footman I was doing that. I guess you can buy teas and stuff like that? I reckon you can 50% of a coco/hydro yield out of 5 gallons.

So 5-6 ounces seems a good target ounce a gallon there.

My stoned sense

😂

Nick
6 1-lb plants under one light? In a 5x5 I guess? Impossible. Unless it’s a 1000 watt high end light and every single little thing was perfect from day one to harvest, and even then, unless we’re talking pure hydro, I say no way. In soil or coco? No way. There’s not enough space on the tent. The crowding would severely affect harvest. No way. Not under one light in a 5x5.

Ha.

That is! Hope you got your trim muscles all warmed up.😎 She's a beauty. How much longer you reckon?
Idk, @Gee64. Not as close as you are to the rest. Maybe two weeks? What do you think?

Cherry Pie Auto
Day 108

IMG_3728.jpeg

IMG_3726.jpeg

IMG_3723.jpeg

IMG_3725.jpeg

6 1-lb plants under one light? In a 5x5 I guess? Impossible. Unless it’s a 1000 watt high end light and every single little thing was perfect from day one to harvest, and even then, unless we’re talking pure hydro, I say no way. In soil or coco? No way. There’s not enough space on the tent. The crowding would severely affect harvest. No way. Not under one light in a 5x5.

Ha.
Its only 2.7g per watt. I saw a commercial grower saying they have a strain that goes 5-6lbs per light - they use Gavita 1000w DE’s hung at 3m

But Ayrton Senna stuff for a 5x5

Follow the trichs. 2 more weeks and that thing will be dripping😎🥰. I bet it smells nice!😍
Yup. I’m a trich guy too, lol. It smells DANK.

Its only 2.7g per watt. I saw a commercial grower saying they have a strain that goes 5-6lbs per light - they use Gavita 1000w DE’s hung at 3m

But Ayrton Senna stuff for a 5x5
My Yoda just replaced 9 1200 watt Gavitas with 9 1200 watt Fohse. Sure, outside or in a greenhouse, no problem, but how you gonna run one of those lights in a 5x5? Must have CO2. And how you gonna stuff 6 lbs of yield into a 5x5?

My Yoda just replaced 9 1200 watt Gavitas with 9 1200 watt Fohse. Sure, outside or in a greenhouse, no problem, but how you gonna run one of those lights in a 5x5? Must have CO2. And how you gonna stuff 6 lbs of yield into a 5x5?
Please prove me wrong @NickHardy, I wanna see what six pounds in a 5x5 looks like. Heh.

I ran a 1000w Rizen (they make Gavita’s) and a 315 CMH in a 4x4 🤣

Lets see what I get this time, see how far I’m out. I reckon I swapped the 1000w Meijiu for one of the Mars 730W in the main flower room with 10ft ceilings I’d get it done. There’s a video of that room in my 5x5 journal from yesterday, btw.

I’ll have some nice comparisons come end of February.

#1 12x Solos in 4x4 480w Mars Samsung H Evo
#2 12x 3G in 8x4 2x Mars 480w FCE Bridgelux
#3 12x 0.75G Meijiu 1000w w/t UV Samsung H
#4 20x 5G 5x5 3x Mars 730w Samsung LM301B

All harvesting Feb 18th - March 12th #1 & #2 pretty similar, leftovers only for the Co2 and AC

#3 & #4 almost the same but higher ceilings for the latter.

See what they deliver.

Please prove me wrong @NickHardy, I wanna see what six pounds in a 5x5 looks like. Heh.
Wait, I Take it back. You could do it with six of the right indicas. My Cherry Pie won’t be far off a pound and you could get six of them in a 5x5. Tight, but could be done.

What’s your opinion about the Coco loco? Better-Same? Not significantly different? CL🍀
Hey @CaptainLucky - here she is on day 16. All she’s had was week one of PB veg mix this week since she sprouted. Tomorrow is the last day. That puts me on week two of PB feed chart on day 17. That is a fantastic rate of growth. She’s growing like a weed. Lol. I know Northern Lights goes nuts as a strain pretty much anyway, so I can’t say for sure it’s because of the Coco Loco. But, today is day three of not watering, and she’ll be fine until tomorrow. So I gotta say that for me, the observational data is beginning to pile up. We will see what happens when we uppot. I’m prepping the pot today, she will be ready soon. The final pot will have bokashi, frass, and I’m even going to mix in a little EWC. A bit of perlite too, their mix is light in that regard for my taste. See what happens. But I really like it so far.

IMG_3729.jpeg

Hey @CaptainLucky - here she is on day 16. All she’s had was week one of PB veg mix this week since she sprouted. Tomorrow is the last day. That puts me on week two of PB feed chart on day 17. That is a fantastic rate of growth. She’s growing like a weed. Lol. I know Northern Lights goes nuts as a strain pretty much anyway, so I can’t say for sure it’s because of the Coco Loco. But, today is day three of not watering, and she’ll be fine until tomorrow. So I gotta say that for me, the observational data is beginning to pile up. We will see what happens when we uppot. I’m prepping the pot today, she will be ready soon. The final pot will have bokashi, frass, and I’m even going to mix in a little EWC. A bit of perlite too, their mix is light in that regard for my taste. See what happens. But I really like it so far.

IMG_3729.jpeg
Don’t forget the @DYNOMYCO and wetting it all to activate it. CL🍀 Edit: I usually see mycelium growing within 24 hours.

Don’t forget the @DYNOMYCO and wetting it all to activate it. CL🍀 Edit: I usually see mycelium growing within 24 hours.
I’m a Great White guy, but yep, thanks for the reminder. I forget that little bottle sometimes. I also activate with amendments - kelp, wholly mackerel, and this time I may even toss in an 1/8 of a tsp of RGR. I know coco and microbes don’t mix with chem nutes, but what the hell, it won’t hurt, and perhaps all the organic stuff in this Coco Loco makes things different. Won’t know til I try.

Yep - that’s why I have 12 high yielding tend to indica bushy in my 5x5 now. With Co2, dehuey and AC.

Tying my shoelaces.

🤣
12!!!!???? Whoa. I gotta get over and see that. You really are insane. Hell, I’ve been considering trying a two light terraced grow on my tall (9’) 5x5. Betcha it can be done. Two lights, two levels of plants. Obviously the plants would have to be kept way low.

I’m a Great White guy, but yep, thanks for the reminder. I forget that little bottle sometimes. I also activate with amendments - kelp, wholly mackerel, and this time I may even toss in an 1/8 of a tsp of RGR. I know coco and microbes don’t mix with chem nutes, but what the hell, it won’t hurt, and perhaps all the organic stuff in this Coco Loco makes things different. Won’t know til I try.
@Bill284 uses it with his coco and we all have seen his results. CL🍀

Strawberry Gorilla

I forgot to show you guys a finished Strawberry Gorilla bud. Here’s what they look like. They are sweet tasting and smelling, and close enough to strawberry that I think it’ll become pronounced in the cure.

IMG_3730.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom