Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Home. And I have several pieces of great news to share, some of which is photographically supported.

1. The universe has decided it is not yet prepared for Marsha Avery. It saw she might be headed up there, and said oh shit, not this chick, we need a plan. So the universe not only granted my mother more time, it even helped her along so it would have more time to warn folks up there. She is recovered fully from the pneumonia and the RSV. She has the COPD to a manageable point. She’s old, weak, and frail, but strong in will and spirit and mind. So much so that they released her Sunday. She is at my sisters place for now and we will be figuring it out from there. I’m extremely grateful for all of this. Thank everyone for the kind words both public and private. They mean a lot.
2. My friend took care of my dog, my plants, and my house in spectacular fashion. Molly was great for him. He did the plants perfectly. And he even unloaded my dishwasher for me!!! Yay.

Here’s the good part:

Harvest - Mini -Sky

The Northern Lights auto went nuts:

Blackberry Moonrocks gained bulk and color:

Cherry Pie is sickness beyond sickness:

Skywalker is closer and bulking up considerably. Still have yet to lose a single leaf from below. Wow!

And there you go. We are all good. Whoo hoo!

Edit: forgot to say - it only takes 56 hours to reset your tolerance. WHOO HOO.
I’m happy to hear that your Mother is doing better Jon and hope life treats you both kindly. CL🍀

Some strains can handle hotter mixes, so telling folks to only fill the bottom half of the pot eliminates a lot of failures. I have always filled the whole pot without issues, but my current grow of South African sativas doesn't seem to like it that strong, so there seems to be validity in the idea of hotter on the bottom. Using it in spikes, I would guess, would work well. Only one way to find out😎 Do you know what pot size you will be using?

Some strains can handle hotter mixes, so telling folks to only fill the bottom half of the pot eliminates a lot of failures. I have always filled the whole pot without issues, but my current grow of South African sativas doesn't seem to like it that strong, so there seems to be validity in the idea of hotter on the bottom. Using it in spikes, I would guess, would work well. Only one way to find out😎 Do you know what pot size you will be using?
Yup. And thank you. I’m gonna use a ten for the experimental plant. Four 1/2” wide circular spikes in the FFOF of the Cali Super Soil evenly spaced N-S-E-W about an inch or two from the edge of the pot. The spikes will bottom out at the top of the Cali SS layer on the bottom. I think it’ll work well. So that’s about 4 pounds of the soil, leaving me 8 pounds. Enough pretty much for two tens done per their instructions by the book. A little comparison action.

Heh

IMG_3666.jpeg

IMG_3667.jpeg

IMG_3668.jpeg

IMG_3671.jpeg

IMG_3669.jpeg

IMG_3670.jpeg

Yeah I was in the fishing tackle shop yesterday with & Co restocking after a couple of weeks away from the pier.

I got my own supplies in - I see plant support requirement's snowballing in a couple of weeks, one of them, Ayahuasca Purple warns you “support this plant or it will fall over”

😂

IMG_8670.jpeg

Yeah I was in the fishing tackle shop yesterday with & Co restocking after a couple of weeks away from the pier.

I got my own supplies in - I see plant support requirement's snowballing in a couple of weeks, one of them, Ayahuasca Purple warns you “support this plant or it will fall over”

😂

IMG_8670.jpeg
Oooh!!! @NickHardy, let nobody say you don’t do it with your own style. Very cool. I used common gutter plant wire. Lol!!

Heh again.

IMG_3673.jpeg
Btw - this plant is growing in the Fox Farms Coco Loco, rather than my usual 70/30 stuff. I posted the bag earlier in the journal. It holds water twice as long as my normal mix.

Btw - this plant is growing in the Fox Farms Coco Loco, rather than my usual 70/30 stuff. I posted the bag earlier in the journal. It holds water twice as long as my normal mix.
What’s your opinion about the Coco loco? Better-Same? Not significantly different? CL🍀

I await pics of all the guaranteed analysis labels, but feel free to PM me so as not to bollocks up your journal!
I’m gonna Shed, and yeah, it’s a bit much!

What’s your opinion about the Coco loco? Better-Same? Not significantly different? CL🍀
@CaptainLucky - too early to tell. First go with this Northern Lights. She’s only two weeks old. I do like that it holds water longer. I’m watering a little more than half as much. Saves $ potentially, right?

This is fun…

Jon from @Dank Seeds told me he’d send me a surprise for the sponsored 5x5 in the next grow of exclusively his genetics. The surprise arrived today. Wow! Thanks Jon!!!! This gets me even more excited!

Talk about a cool sponsor!

IMG_3712.jpeg

This is fun…

Jon from @Dank Seeds told me he’d send me a surprise for the sponsored 5x5 in the next grow of exclusively his genetics. The surprise arrived today. Wow! Thanks Jon!!!! This gets me even more excited!

Talk about a cool sponsor!

IMG_3712.jpeg
Kind of a cocky little logo, no? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom