Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

no worries lol im not even sure what posts your talking about and I dont report posts anyways, not my thing bro:)
I am sorry I feel ignorant and rude by that mistake is all lol... "Way to troll Jons thread" was how I felt.....

heres my new bubble machine:)
DSCF52971.JPG
DSCF52981.JPG

1 bag of ice
DSCF52991.JPG

some really nice fresh frozen 8 Ball Kush sweetleaf and bottom fluff with a bit of ice in the work bag too.
DSCF52941.JPG
DSCF5296.JPG

another bag of ice ontop of that then fill it with water and let it sit for 10-15 min
DSCF53001.JPG

turn the machine on for 15 min the first run then another 10 min the second run
DSCF53011.JPG
DSCF53021.JPG
DSCF53041.JPG

inch and a half of foam with this sucker
DSCF53051.JPG

160,120,75,20 bags, 75 and 90 are both full melt so I skip the 90 bag to save time.
DSCF5303.JPG

75-90 gold:)
DSCF53161.JPG
DSCF53102.JPG
DSCF53171.JPG
DSCF53151.JPG
DSCF53131.JPG

I shoulda bought one of these things along time ago:)

The guys in the vid just chucked in bud do you think you would get more if you just left off the work bag?

Yummy

The guys in the vid just chucked in bud do you think you would get more if you just left off the work bag?
I was wondering the samething but they also mentioned that the machine can get plugged up that way to, I watched a few Matt Rize vids, hes the guy that makes Subcools hash and he uses the bag everytime so idk, that was just from one plant though too, I thought it wasnt a bad haul:)

How much was that bubble machine if not mind me asking?
80 bucks plus shipping, I think it came to 115 bucks:)

Very nice John! That sure beats stirring by hand!
definetly!

nice hash making method, i was pretty impressed with my gravity hash method and worked well, that bubble method sure seems easier, how many times did you work the bud through it and did you try another rinse to see if anymore was left on the trim.

so is the bubble machine just like a big tub with lots of bubbles cominh up from bottom, then do you pour the water/trich mixture through the bags, what i mean is does the bubble machine just create lots of bubbles and has something to hold the trim and the ice like a strainer type thing, then after its finished bubbling to you then pour the water through the bags,

shipping would cost a fortune to where i am so i could try making one, i got several big air pumps as i have a couple of big tropical fish tanks, so could i just use a load of air stones in the bottom of a bucket, would that work the same or does the water get aggitated as well with a pump,

plants look great but im a few pages behind so flicking back through to have a read, i got as far as the plants looking over watered, it could just be a case of transplant shock or if it is over watered then it will sort itself out, you could check the ph if you had a soil ph tester, using the digital testers can give random results when you try and ph the soil, i got several different results when i tried testing run off and tried mixing some of the soil with water then strained it through coffee filter and tested ph, each time it gave slightly different results so im thinking its not the best method to use, not that i check ph but ive got a pen and ive only used to to test my tap water and test the nutrients when i mixed them up, ive not tested anything since then and my dwc plants do ok, but if i had problems then i obviously would test it more often and possibly get an ec tester

Back
Top Bottom