Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

forgot to mention I just fed all the big girls before I took pics so they are a bit droopy, tomorrow morning they will be praying to the lights again:)

I was going to say!! Na... your plants look great and I am beyond stoked that sara is working with you on the light situation.

only 2 kinds of lights led and hps, theres crossover between the 2 middle led panels and the single hps right now but the 2 led's on the end and the 2 hps on the other end have no crossover, when the lights get here I will mount them like this, 2 TopLed panels then 2 area 51 panels then 2 more area 51 panels then 2 1000w hps, the lights will be mounted at the right distance apart so that there should be very little crossover. Led's with lenses have focused beams of light, you can see the the shadow on your hand when you move it outside the core footprint so as long as they are spaced correctly there should be very little crossover, because they wont start to cross over until below the canopy outside of the core footprint.

Interesting point. If you shut off all of the other lights except the one on the end of the room how far does that light source reach into the rest of the room. Even a focused light has reflective bounce as it strikes a surface of a object. Light will bend around an object or reflect off of it...

Interesting point. If you shut off all of the other lights except the one on the end of the room how far does that light source reach into the rest of the room. Even a focused light has reflective bounce as it strikes a surface of a object. Light will bend around an object or reflect off of it...

He's going to run this test how he see's fit. His environment is his and works well for him, why are you even questioning how he plans to run his test. He's testing it for himself and kind enough to share the grow with us. If you feel your environment is better suited for a test talk to Sara. Here's the catch...you have nobody that follows you. These "tests" are merely advertisement, nothing more, nothing less. Yeah they'll "listen" to our feed back, but for the most part don't ya think it was tested by professional people before they put that shit on the market???

he's going to run this test how he see's fit. His environment is his and works well for him, why are you even questioning how he plans to run his test. He's testing it for himself and kind enough to share the grow with us. If you feel your environment is better suited for a test talk to sara. Here's the catch...you have nobody that follows you. These "tests" are merely advertisement, nothing more, nothing less. Yeah they'll "listen" to our feed back, but for the most part don't ya think it was tested by professional people before they put that shit on the market???
zap!

I decided to start lollypopping last night, the plants were so dense with secondary growth that theres was pretty much no light getting through the canopy so I removed anything that wasnt getting any light, I use the lights as a guide, when I see light getting through from the bottom I spin the plant and keep going so theres fairly even light penetration. Plants only have so much energy to give so if your looking for nice big dense nugs this is a must do, theres no point in letting the plants direct energy to branches that arent getting any light, so I remove them and let the plants focus on the canopy.
This plant got done last night, this morning it doesnt even look like she noticed what I did to her.
DSCF5903.JPG
DSCF5902.JPG
DSCF5904.JPG
DSCF5914.JPG
DSCF5913.JPG

I just got done with this plant, heres a before and after shot and a shot of the huge pile I take off of each plant, I ve done 4 plants so far and theres already 1 and a quarter large garbage bags of plant matter.
DSCF5907.JPG
DSCF5908.JPG
DSCF5909.JPG
DSCF5910.JPG
DSCF5911.JPG
DSCF5912.JPG
DSCF5913.JPG
DSCF5914.JPG

Best part of waking up is folgers in your cup, and to scroll through an update from jon705 loving it. How tall are those tomato cages? I am getting some to try bushing a couple plants and not using any netting. I need more mobility especially since my brix grow will start soon. It's a pain trying to spray em good in the tray. I lollipopped a bunch of the newer girls in the room last night.

Awesome, outstanding. as always, master Jon. It's a pleasure for our eyes. thankssss
Can't wait to see the light test !!!
Thanks a lot for sharing all these info.

Back
Top Bottom