Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

I figure the more digging I do myself the less I have to pay the crew to dig lol...at least thats what I was thinking the first day, now im just paying them:)

That is what I was thinking you did. hell its what i would do 9 times out of 10

Looking good Jon! How are you feeling about the super soil so far? So the idea is just feeding it water and tea no extra nutes right? Also interested in seeing how the COB works. Reps to you and Shotta, not sure how they work but yeah! Haha

Looking good Jon! How are you feeling about the super soil so far? So the idea is just feeding it water and tea no extra nutes right? Also interested in seeing how the COB works. Reps to you and Shotta, not sure how they work but yeah! Haha
ideally once I figure out how much soil is needed in the pots for plants this size it will be water only the the tea will be on standby if they start to fade early, thanks for the reps bro:Namaste:

wuuut! Eddie Murphy killin it with Snoopdog, gotta luv a little reggae with your morning coffee and a vape pen full of White Lavender x Black Domina ice wax:)

Morning jon:high-five:

Nice post...Eddie Murphy makes me laugh even when he's singing:)

...or maybe it was the bong I've been hitting since 4:30 this morning :)

Thanks Jon! This is my first run with soil, I was doing coco before. It's interesting because I had no bug problems. I did have some bugs in the room but they don't seem to bother the plants. Every time I used coco I would have to spray for bugs at least twice during the run. I'm not doing SS but just amended FF soil, and nute/ tea regiment. Have you noticed anything like that?

ideally once I figure out how much soil is needed in the pots for plants this size it will be water only the the tea will be on standby if they start to fade early, thanks for the reps bro:Namaste:

wuuut! Eddie Murphy killin it with Snoopdog, gotta luv a little reggae with your morning coffee and a vape pen full of White Lavender x Black Domina ice wax:)

LOVIN IT. Dont know if you know or not but Fishcake started a music vid journal that a few of us have been posting in so I posted this there heres the link

Fish Cake's Tunes & Yours Too - If You Want To Join In

Hey Jon

Looking sweet as usual.

Thanks Jon! This is my first run with soil, I was doing coco before. It's interesting because I had no bug problems. I did have some bugs in the room but they don't seem to bother the plants. Every time I used coco I would have to spray for bugs at least twice during the run. I'm not doing SS but just amended FF soil, and nute/ tea regiment. Have you noticed anything like that?
Yep I dont have any bugs at all but im expecting fungus gnats I guess they love organic soil. Im using a pure yucca extract that works great for keeping all bugs away though and it helps the roots uptake nutrient, im also taking the Yucca myself, it helps with all kinds of intestinal problems, high blood pressure apparently it can even help with my carpul tunnel syndrome, I ll let ya know how it works in a few weeks:)

Soil? have you gone MAD man?? lol
Hey Alaskan long time no see bro, yessir! Supersoil, its so much easier its rediculous and last round was Coreys nutes in promix and I had my best run in that room to date, 7.8 pds dried and cured with 4400w is .8gpw, cpl more rounds in supersoil and Im pretty confident I ll be hitting the 1gpw with led's:)

LOVIN IT. Dont know if you know or not but Fishcake started a music vid journal that a few of us have been posting in so I posted this there heres the link

Fish Cake's Tunes & Yours Too - If You Want To Join In
sweet! tks bro I ll check it out:)

Jon it looks like moving that COB light down certainly hasn't hurt the girls!
yep its looking fine so far but remember, thats not the same plant that was vegging under it that one was a male, that plant vegged under the 1000w hps so its the same size as the other 2 females, the ones that vegged under the COB were half the size, i ll try vegging another one with the light closer next round to see if that helps,and im doing a side by side every week between each plant, one under hps one under my big panels and one under the COB, should make for a pretty good comparison:)

Hey Jon

Looking sweet as usual.
Thanks Buck :Namaste:

.8 gpw soon to be 1 gpw

This is not possible with LED

:hmmmm:

edit -- for folks that don't know, I am kidding

So im looking to start couple new strains jon. Needs to yield and have quality, any suggestions?

Lost my fight mate. only my 2nd loss. got caught in a guilotine. had a massive haemotoma on my left ear and i went for double leg, and wen i drove my head in i felt like id been shot in head so went to break away and thats when he caught me! i was picking him apart on the feet as well, so didnt even need to shoot. gutted :(

Back
Top Bottom