Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

thanks bro, It all depends on what your looking for really, are you designing a room for personal meds or for a cash crop? how much money are we talking here? personally I like rectangle rooms, 2 or 3 rows of plants, if your really going to design a room around a grow then figure out what the footprint is of the lights you plan to use and how many you plan to use and go from there just leave yourself at least a foot or 2 all the way around your plants just to make it easier to feed and work on them.I was going to build a 20 x 30 grow shop this fall but this foundation thing came up so I wont be starting the build until next spring, this will be a designated building for both my flower and veg rooms and a trim/supersoil making/ drying room, a complete self contained growshop, I cant fraking wait for it to be done:)
my cabin is 20x30 and i'm hoping to get my ten by ten bedroom area out and into an RV so i can use more room. Another problem i'm having is storage, can never have enough out buildings and storage sheds. I've been daydreaming about next year removing the walls i put up to make it a four room interior, make it one huge 600 sq ft. flowering chamber:)

UPDATE
DAY 6 FROM THE FLIP
DATIME TEMPS 75-78 DEGREES
NIGHTIME TEMPS 68-70 DEGREES
RH 40-45%
CO2 1500 PPM

The girls are all looking great for the most part, the 8bk is still giving me a hard time, I ve fed all of them microbial tea twice now, all but the 8bk are loving it, im going to have to feed her for the rest of this grow I think.I ll try it one more time with 7 gallons of supersoil in the 10 gallon pots, if it runs out again i ll probably get rid of it, its definetly the biggest nute pig ive ever grown:)
DSCF5659.JPG
DSCF5660.JPG
DSCF56621.JPG
DSCF56631.JPG

Jack
DSCF5664.JPG
DSCF56651.JPG
DSCF56661.JPG
DSCF56671.JPG

8 Ball Kush
DSCF5668.JPG

Black Dominas, one pic didnt upload so theres another one.
DSCF56701.JPG
DSCF56721.JPG

Timewrecks
Im really loving the look of this strain, one pheno in paticular, these little plants have thicker branches at the tops than any of the big plants and the pheno I like already has 11 figered leaves:)
DSCF5673.JPG

this is the pheno I really like.
DSCF5675.JPG
DSCF5676.JPG
DSCF5678.JPG
DSCF56801.JPG
DSCF5682.JPG

DSCF5684.JPG
DSCF5687.JPG

This is the one under the COB, I had to bring one of the big fems in from the main room because all the plants under this light turned out to be males. The COB is now only 13 inches from the plant and all 3 of them were roughly the same size at the flip so we shall see how this light does in flower.
DSCF5689.JPG
DSCF5691.JPG
DSCF5692.JPG
DSCF56941.JPG
DSCF56951.JPG

Chemo Kush, im praying to the weed gods that this is a female, its a clone only strain from b.c. I have the nicest timewreck male finishing up in the next 3 weeks or so, I would love to cross it with this one:)
DSCF5696.JPG

I took 2 clones of each female timewreck 7 days ago, they are all rooted already, another bonus to this strain, very easy to clone:)
DSCF5697.JPG

They all got watered this morning so they re a little droopy, by tomorrow all the leaves will be pointing up at the lights, hope you enjoy the pics:peace:

Bad ass bro :high-five:
UPDATE
DAY 6 FROM THE FLIP
DATIME TEMPS 75-78 DEGREES
NIGHTIME TEMPS 68-70 DEGREES
RH 40-45%
CO2 1500 PPM

The girls are all looking great for the most part, the 8bk is still giving me a hard time, I ve fed all of them microbial tea twice now, all but the 8bk are loving it, im going to have to feed her for the rest of this grow I think.I ll try it one more time with 7 gallons of supersoil in the 10 gallon pots, if it runs out again i ll probably get rid of it, its definetly the biggest nute pig ive ever grown:)
DSCF5659.JPG
DSCF5660.JPG
DSCF56621.JPG
DSCF56631.JPG

Jack
DSCF5664.JPG
DSCF56651.JPG
DSCF56661.JPG
DSCF56671.JPG

8 Ball Kush
DSCF5668.JPG

Black Dominas, one pic didnt upload so theres another one.
DSCF56701.JPG
DSCF56721.JPG

Timewrecks
Im really loving the look of this strain, one pheno in paticular, these little plants have thicker branches at the tops than any of the big plants and the pheno I like already has 11 figered leaves:)
DSCF5673.JPG

this is the pheno I really like.
DSCF5675.JPG
DSCF5676.JPG
DSCF5678.JPG
DSCF56801.JPG
DSCF5682.JPG

DSCF5684.JPG
DSCF5687.JPG

This is the one under the COB, I had to bring one of the big fems in from the main room because all the plants under this light turned out to be males. The COB is now only 13 inches from the plant and all 3 of them were roughly the same size at the flip so we shall see how this light does in flower.
DSCF5689.JPG
DSCF5691.JPG
DSCF5692.JPG
DSCF56941.JPG
DSCF56951.JPG

Chemo Kush, im praying to the weed gods that this is a female, its a clone only strain from b.c. I have the nicest timewreck male finishing up in the next 3 weeks or so, I would love to cross it with this one:)
DSCF5696.JPG

I took 2 clones of each female timewreck 7 days ago, they are all rooted already, another bonus to this strain, very easy to clone:)
DSCF5697.JPG

They all got watered this morning so they re a little droopy, by tomorrow all the leaves will be pointing up at the lights, hope you enjoy the pics:peace:

Anytime you do any work on your house it always seems that we like to go harder and really bust it out and when you are doing the job for someone else we work hourly and take our time. hahaha no but I feel you bro and its always good to have your personal masseuse fix you up at the end of the day.

Anytime you do any work on your house it always seems that we like to go harder and really bust it out and when you are doing the job for someone else we work hourly and take our time. hahaha no but I feel you bro and its always good to have your personal masseuse fix you up at the end of the day.
I figure the more digging I do myself the less I have to pay the crew to dig lol...at least thats what I was thinking the first day, now im just paying them:)

I figure the more digging I do myself the less I have to pay the crew to dig lol...at least thats what I was thinking the first day, now im just paying them:)

:) this made me chuckle.

Always fun and informative to get your updates Jon. That timewreck is indeed intriguing. Interested to see how the flowering goes with the COB light too.
thanks bro, yep I have very high hopes for this one, if its Subcools' favorite hash and Mizz Jill's favorite weed then its gotta be the shit right!:)

Great work jon! Your setups have helped countless people in many ways..............CULT.......get in there and kick that ass!
:Namaste:

:) this made me chuckle.
yea im getting to old for work like that lol...

Back
Top Bottom