Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Wow nice work Jimmy. I love the hash! Yum. One day I'll get some bubble bags, and try it. I never really knew how it was done up until a few weeks ago. I found a youtube video to see what bubble bags were used for, but I didn't know about the dry ice method until right now! haha

It's much faster and easier then ice/water method.I highly recommend it.Ok little info and update time.Here is my arsenal as of today.
35031.JPG
35021.JPG
Girl's in flower get GH
34971.JPG
All the new member's of the family get AO.
34981.JPG
I am using the ff additive's with the GH.I will use the B'cuzz with the AO when the time come's.
34992.JPG
and some pest control and problem solver's.lol
35012.JPG
Myco's and aqua shield for some tea,I have yet to start trying and epsom salt and lime.
35021.JPG
I did also manage to get rooted clone's potted.All but 1 rooted and made it from clone bucket.After a 12hr dry spell.All rockwool clone's rooted and potted.
35071.JPG
35061.JPG
351110.JPG
35051.JPG
35161.JPG
351210.JPG
35151.JPG
35171.JPG
She does not look in the best of shape after transplant.Not sure she will make it.
35181.JPG
Ok,next update I will work on light's and fan's and what not.Thank you J6k

You have a full store there..

Sup BAR,Kinda look's like that huh.See anything you like.Feel free to shop around.lol.I have had the GH since my first grow when I joined our little family here at 420.Most are getting low and I hope to be able to finish what I have in flower.I like GH,Just wanted to try something else,and liked the price of Age Old.lol.I also did some research of coarse.

It's much faster and easier then ice/water method.I highly recommend it.Ok little info and update time.Here is my arsenal as of today.
35031.JPG
35021.JPG
Girl's in flower get GH
34971.JPG
All the new member's of the family get AO.
34981.JPG
I am using the ff additive's with the GH.I will use the B'cuzz with the AO when the time come's.
34992.JPG
and some pest control and problem solver's.lol
35012.JPG
Myco's and aqua shield for some tea,I have yet to start trying and epsom salt and lime.
35021.JPG
I did also manage to get rooted clone's potted.All but 1 rooted and made it from clone bucket.After a 12hr dry spell.All rockwool clone's rooted and potted.
35071.JPG
35061.JPG
351110.JPG
35051.JPG
35161.JPG
351210.JPG
35151.JPG
35171.JPG
She does not look in the best of shape after transplant.Not sure she will make it.
35181.JPG
Ok,next update I will work on light's and fan's and what not.Thank you J6k

Wow Jimmy my head is spinning checking out all your nutrients.
I have no idea at all what to even say!
You're getting amazing results. Those plants look great! :)

I was thinking about getting a good root stimulator. I see you got a few types there. What do you like best? I'm not into anything living. haha Well because I use tap water I won't use beneficial organisms, but was thinking of trying something like superthrive, or one of those B1's. What do you like best?

Sup toker69.I got the B1 and the Green light in a trade,so haven't really used it enough to give an opinion.I use the Rapid root's by GH as suggested by feeding schedule.I hear House and Garden have a good one,but have not tried it.I guess it all comes down to what you are already using and how much cash you want to dish out.I will not buy another bottle of gh rapid roots.I like it,just not the price for amount.I think I could find more,better,and cheaper solution.Let us know in your journal what you are thinking about trying and you will get some good info,I'm sure.See ya around the house.:tokin:

Sup toker69.I got the B1 and the Green light in a trade,so haven't really used it enough to give an opinion.I use the Rapid root's by GH as suggested by feeding schedule.I hear House and Garden have a good one,but have not tried it.I guess it all comes down to what you are already using and how much cash you want to dish out.I will not buy another bottle of gh rapid roots.I like it,just not the price for amount.I think I could find more,better,and cheaper solution.Let us know in your journal what you are thinking about trying and you will get some good info,I'm sure.See ya around the house.:tokin:

Yeah you're right. I do keep looking around. I'm still not at all sure what to use tho. I have heard about that House and Garden Roots Excelurator I watched a youtube video where the CEO of GH said he was taking his product off the market because he felt Roots Excelurator made his product second best. So I was checking it out, and one thing for sure is it's second to GH in high price. That RE is $55 bucks a 250ml bottle! I did come across a free alternative root simulator called "willow water." You get some branches, and bark off a willow tree, and beat them up with a hammer, and boil them in water. The boiled water is supposed to work as a root simulator. Sounds kinda crazy enough for me to try one day. haha

I'll have to do some research on the Greenlight stuff I got .It might be ok to use,for certain situation's.B1 also.

I've been reading a lot more about it today, and came across this PDF.

Now because of it I'm looking at products containing "indole butyric acid" mostly. Seems to say using B1 is a myth. I looked up that greenlight product, and it does contain some indole butyric acid. I was wondering what percentage is on the label? The posts I've read say a 1% or 2% is all you need for cannabis. If you get a chance please check out your bottle, and let me know. :)
Maybe even share a closeup photo of the back label.

I'll have to do some research on the Greenlight stuff I got .It might be ok to use,for certain situation's.B1 also.

I've been reading a lot more about it today, and came across this PDF.

Now because of it I'm looking at products containing "indole butyric acid" mostly. Seems to say using B1 is a myth. I looked up that greenlight product, and it does contain some indole butyric acid. I was wondering what percentage is on the label? The posts I've read say a 1% or 2% is all you need for cannabis. If you get a chance please check out your bottle, and let me know. :)
Maybe even share a closeup photo of the back label.

sorry Im late but great journal. You have a plethora of supplies to keep those girls happy and healthy, wow. Im going to try to make hash one of these days. Do I really need a bubble bag? I was thinking of using a 5 gallon strainer bag for paint from the hardware store.

Another little update...My mother plant was growing in to light,so I trimmed her up a little and tried to give her some kind of shape.Some of the top's were a little crispy from touching light, so the were cut.
011710.JPG
012637.JPG
After....
015489.JPG
I took out some good size branch's.I could not let them all go to waste.
013603.JPG
014546.JPG
Also had some extra dry ice so I thought why not give them a little wind shower.
0051323.JPG
0061148.JPG
0071089.JPG
008994.JPG
010829.JPG
And for the C.F.....She's looking healthy.
017407.JPG
019322.JPG
020306.JPG
And some shot's of potted clone's.....Much improved from last few updates.
021300.JPG
023243.JPG
024217.JPG
025225.JPG
I believe the purple stem's on her are caused from LST.
022258.JPG
Tonight is feeding time for girl's in flower.We'll show you how they droop after feeding. Thank you J6k

Back
Top Bottom