Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

So since I did not have much luck with my seed order,other then the free chocolate fondu,I am going to try and find a good method that work's for me.Maybe it wasn't me,but any how I have a hand full of seed's from a respectable man,who know's nothing about growing but know's good smoke and has been collecting them from bag's.So here are some pic's.Light's on at 6,time to play.
0021533.JPG
0011537.JPG
008985.JPG
Seed's are in water and scrog will be up tonight.Thank you Jimmy6K

Beans beans beans, Yes yes yes!

So I had no luck with 2 of the unknown seed's,so ill keep trying.I woke this morning to my seedling in bad shape.I believe she was to close to the T5 for being so young.I have mostly worked with clones so seed's I need to work on.I also gave here a little bigger home.She went from coco,to a mix of coco/ffof/ancient forest and perlite.We'll see what happen's.Oh and a little Xtreme gardening myco's.Here some pic's.
0071078.JPG
0051311.JPG
0061137.JPG
Here are the 7 B.V.K and the 7 C.M
018358.JPG
015485.JPG
011703.JPG
017404.JPG
013595.JPG
Screen is built just has to be fitted. Thank you Jimmy6K

Jimmy, I think your seedling is being fried by the FFOF and/or Ancient forest, FFOF is known to burn seedlings and I think Ancient forest is even hotter. In the future with seedlings keep them in non-boosted soil for at least the first 2 weeks. It should recover but might be stunted.

Otherwise looking great, your bigger plants are healthy as can be.

Back
Top Bottom