Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Ok,Here is a side by side.Right before watering and next morning.I watered 1 liter for 2 gallon pot's,so it's not over water.I will flush half of them tonight and half tomorrow,as I do not have enough jug's of water to do all 14.I think I may know what may have caused it.I believe my Rapid Start was out dated.Never dawned on me.I just grab,shake and measure.The black bottle did not help.I have had it since first grow so,I should have known better.Lesson learned.On a brighter note my local shop had some free sample's of House and Garden Root's Excelurator.:thumb: Some pic's........Out Dated Rapid start..
011711.JPG
Before watering/next morning...
PicMonkey_Collage.jpg
Sample bottle..
0061150.JPG
I also got some silica blast by botanicare.
0071091.JPG
I am going to Flush and then lightly water with something on one of the shelve's.I need to check all my GH bottle's from my first grow for some kind of storage life. Thank you J6k

Happy Sativaday Jimmy :thumb:
don't forget to vote in this months contest everyone lets have a mega turnout :thumb:

Super clean set up Jimmy! Going to sub up and watch you tame these girls :Namaste:

Thank's CA215,I am still waiting to hear back about the whole led thing.I will tell you this, there will be another veg/flower chamber added to the grow opp power by led,even if I can't get the one I really want.More then likely will be one of our sponsor's tho.I have a couple in mind for this little project.Area is only 3 ft high,5ft wide and 3 ft deep,so gotta train heavy.This is a early Christmas present from santa.Just need to figure out which company will be coming down my chimney.I will give a full run down when I know more.Hopefully by tonight.Sup Chronic,MOTM is gonna be a tuff one for me this month.I like to see how well the behave uptill dead-line.lol:rofl:Same with POTM.So I'll be watching.lol:rollingeyes:. I'll do a pic update to night.12 day's 12/12.They Have flower's ,that's for sure.They were watered this morning so will more then likely be drooping. Thank you J6k

Sup guy's.Here is some info on CF.It was free the free-bee with seed purchase.Copied from DNA genetic's.
Exodus UK Cheese X Chocolope
80% Sativa : 20% Indica
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
Yield: 500-600 g/m2
Chocolate Fondue is the perfect balance of Exodus UK Cheese and Chocolope. The Chocolate Fondue is a heavy feeder and an easy pick for the beginner due to the ease of growing and the amazing results. Chocolope and Cheese are great for all-day smokers, they have beautiful aromas and tastes they’re not too high, not too stoned, and their effects will creep up on you slowly through the day. Chocolate or cheese both melt great in a fondue – we give to you - Exodus UK Cheese x Chocolope, when put together, their flavours combine perfectly and the strength increases, this smoke will relax your body AND melt your mind!

Back
Top Bottom