Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Thank's CA.She's Growing great.It's alway's hard for me when It come's time to do any kind of topping/fim,or training to beautiful plant's.I may just let her go,but I doubt it.lol

I always find myself picking and plucking at my girls.. slap your hand, it helps :laugh:

Here are some pic's of Day 20 of 12/12.
0011566.JPG
0021561.JPG
0051337.JPG
0081009.JPG
009903.JPG
0031498.JPG
0061166.JPG
0071105.JPG
0041410.JPG
010843.JPG
As you can see,it's time for a slight defoil.

CA man,your too kind :thanks:Yea,there at that stage were I start to get very excited,because growth is very rapid it seem's and they are changing daily.If I get them fat as or fatter then last harvest,I will need to hang a scrog net from the ceiling to hold them up.I have not flushed then ever,so I think since they are in coco,it may need it.I'll do that before I start the beasty bloomz.I got some pic's of some shit going on in veg I have to upload,so I'll be back soon with a small up-date.J6k

I hope you can all bare with me,as my room is a mess.lol.I am moving everything around to make room for led's when they arrive.48x3 should be here tomorrow.
I transplanted 8 in to # 2 smart pot's.These will be the first to be flowered under led.The'll be in veg from now until the 144x3 arrive's,which should be with in the 2 week's,but idk.I only took pick's of 1 during the process.
013612.JPG
014555.JPG
016456.JPG
018367.JPG
019325.JPG
020311.JPG
022262.JPG
023246.JPG
024221.JPG
038111.JPG
037120.JPG

Some more girl's and my BVK mom.
035126.JPG
032149.JPG
033149.JPG
034126.JPG

The next 16 to be potted.
025227.JPG
026210.JPG
036116.JPG
029176.JPG

And my baby at the time,Freebean.The only plant I have ever named.Also the last,as I have to many.
039115.JPG
042102.JPG
041102.JPG
040101.JPG
Thank you J6K

How long are planning on keeping the vanilla kush mother girl jim?
Gave her a look see on herbies and my oh my.. definitely going to pop some of my kush beans here next go around, in need for some indica couchlock sit your ass down and chill buds! :bravo: keep up the killer work brotha your work looks great

How long are planning on keeping the vanilla kush mother girl jim?
Gave her a look see on herbies and my oh my.. definitely going to pop some of my kush beans here next go around, in need for some indica couchlock sit your ass down and chill buds! :bravo: keep up the killer work brotha your work looks great
To tell ya the truth CA,IDK.You got any idea's?she is too big for any of my future plan's.I would love to flower her,but I would need to re-think my whole process.I was thinking I could cut some branch size clone's and defoil the shit out of her,leaving just enough foliage to keep her going.I still think she would be too big tho.It may just be her time.She has been a beast for a mom.If I kept her alive until flowering room was open she would be around 7 month's.I remember the day she was fitted with the almighty tomato cage,which she has out grown massively.She's a Barney's Vanilla Kush,but if you look back at some of harvest pic's,she will turn purple for you.She is the only strain I have from my very first grow.East strain,very forgiving,with very good recovery time after some excessive training.What kind of kush ya poppin CA.I'll stop your house(journal) and check on ya.:wood:

To tell ya the truth CA,IDK.You got any idea's?she is too big for any of my future plan's.I would love to flower her,but I would need to re-think my whole process.I was thinking I could cut some branch size clone's and defoil the shit out of her,leaving just enough foliage to keep her going.I still think she would be too big tho.It may just be her time.She has been a beast for a mom.If I kept her alive until flowering room was open she would be around 7 month's.I remember the day she was fitted with the almighty tomato cage,which she has out grown massively.She's a Barney's Vanilla Kush,but if you look back at some of harvest pic's,she will turn purple for you.She is the only strain I have from my very first grow.East strain,very forgiving,with very good recovery time after some excessive training.What kind of kush ya poppin CA.I'll stop your house(journal) and check on ya.:wood:

I've always wondered about peoples mother plants :) personally never had one myself, but I would be tempted to once she is big enough or too big for your required spaces, clone the hell out of the girl and make some decent sized girls, but then again that can take up plenty of room also. Or if you have buddies that grow also, see if they would like to take her in and flower her our :) let em know come harvest time they need to smoke ya out and possibly hook ya up with a little care package :thumb: Definitely keep her genetics as she sounds dang nice and looks amazing J! I have a pack of underdawg og that have been on my mind since I picked em up. They are chewdawg sour d x og kush so it should stack up well :high-five:

Hey jimmy finally caught up been busy as you know, I'm actually in the same boat with some momma plants, but, the amount of cutting you can do to a plant and have it survive is seriously amazing.. If your gonna cut her loose anyways experiment a little and chop it way down into what you think a flowering size would be and see what happens you may be surprised, as a small plant with a root system tht size won't be a small plant for long..haha I'm always fighting to let em live! And if not just throw it mail ill treat her right.lol

Back
Top Bottom