Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

you could squeeze in a couple good sized plants in that space
be tight but would work

you could squeeze in a couple good sized plants in that space
be tight but would work
I have 5 in there now and I am wanting a LED panel. I am using individual LED bulbs right now and it is a pain in the butt. I posted pics in my journal today as I moved the lights around and they are 33 days in soil. :peace:

These are the little mini individual LED bulbs I have. There's only one in use pointing at RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) as I haven't bought the adapters clamps I want yet. I have to stay on my strict grow budget or else I'll sell the kitchen sink on grow goodies.

IMG_20131111_120758.jpg
IMG_20131203_182441.jpg
IMG_20131203_182458.jpg

EDIT... I just noticed something; When you see the LED lights through the camera screen they appear to be blinking which they must be doing because as you see on the 2nd photo it looks off & on the 3rd photo it looks on. And it's not a fast blink, it's like 2 seconds on 2 seconds off. Looking at it with the naked eye it's not blinking. Has anyone else noticed this?

I plugged that one in on Saturday, 3 days ago. I have two more. I found the clamps I want already at Home Repot but I'm already $8 over my $100 a month grow budget. I'm a true believer in strict budgeting as it allows me a few pleasures in life I would otherwise not be able to afford. My job pays decent but far from great. I actually allocated my grow budget money by taking a little from this budget a little from that budget. LOL

I plugged that one in on Saturday, 3 days ago. I have two more. I found the clamps I want at Home Repot but I'm already $8 over my $100 a month grow budget. I'm a true believer in strict budgeting as it allows me a few pleasures in life I would otherwise not be able to afford. My job pays decent but far from great. I actually allocated my grow budget money by taking a little from this budget a little from that budget. LOL

I feel ya Broke Ass... :thumb:

Jimmy, does yours appear to blinking when looking at it through the camera screen?

Know you didn't ask me Broke Ass but I went and looked at mine when I read the post and then put the camera on them and recorded and they didn't blink. If it is not relevant just ignore this.....
.Sorry video didn't work. Dennise, did your lights blink through your camera screen? LOL

Late reply but no it was not blinking. Just want to see what you were talking about. Thought I had been all the way through your journal but that blonde thing, you just never know. Point me in the right direction please...:thanks:
Don't worry Dennise, I figured you were upset because I didn't ask you & decided to ask you being you had already answered me. racecar
Where is the "super crop"?
If that was directed at me, its in my thread. I also did another super crop that I'll be posting shortly.

Leds should never blink as its a diode not a bulb and does not operate in a manner that would cause this, like hid and old flouros, unless there wa a fault in the driver, you could have been pickin it up from other lights in your spot.. I'm sure you were aware of that though but someone reading this at some point may not of.. Do you guys think those small lights have an real impact on your plants? I'm gonna supplement some of my rooms and was thinkin led but the cost is huge so I was curious if there was a real benefit with the smaller lamps.

Back
Top Bottom