Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Not a problem Reg.I soak the rockwool in a nutrient mix with air stone running in the bucket for about a hour or 2 while I get everything together.I take about 8-10 cut's at a time and place them in a cup with the same mix as the rockwool cube's are soaking in.I take my cut and in a timely fashion make nice 45 cut right under a set of node's that have been trimmed off.I then dip in rooting gel.I use clonex rooting gel.Then I stuff the stem in the rock wool.Then I remove any growth near bottom,and trim the big leaf tip's.Next,very important.I think anyway's but don't see a lot of people do is,spray them with tap water after you trip the leaf tip's.I notice it help's with the drooping after cutting part of cloning some people have.My clone's very rarely droop or show any sign's of stress through out the whole process.I use the dome and tray,spraying only the dome 1 time a day.I leave 1 vent on dome open.The rockwool cube's will stay wet for ya the whole time they are rooting and already have the food they need when ready.If I missed any thing let me know.I also use a clone bucket I made sometime's.I think you would like it.Very cheap to make.:thumb:

Not a problem Reg.I soak the rockwool in a nutrient mix with air stone running in the bucket for about a hour or 2 while I get everything together.I take about 8-10 cut's at a time and place them in a cup with the same mix as the rockwool cube's are soaking in.I take my cut and in a timely fashion make nice 45 cut right under a set of node's that have been trimmed off.I then dip in rooting gel.I use clonex rooting gel.Then I stuff the stem in the rock wool.Then I remove any growth near bottom,and trim the big leaf tip's.Next,very important.I think anyway's but don't see a lot of people do is,spray them with tap water after you trip the leaf tip's.I notice it help's with the drooping after cutting part of cloning some people have.My clone's very rarely droop or show any sign's of stress through out the whole process.I use the dome and tray,spraying only the dome 1 time a day.I leave 1 vent on dome open.The rockwool cube's will stay wet for ya the whole time they are rooting and already have the food they need when ready.If I missed any thing let me know.I also use a clone bucket I made sometime's.I think you would like it.Very cheap to make.:thumb:
:bravo:

In response to awhile back broke ass thank you kindly, people are unforgiving haha. I've been so busy with holiday stuff and household and work. Ill get my ass back in gear today..looking good jimmy I haven't gave your mum plant a hard look yet but will shortly.

Thinking about including bvk on my next bean order if available.
How have your harvests been smoking jim? tastes, smells? :) really want to try some of those barneys genetics, was giving the bvk a look earlier more in depth, also the violator & g13 haze.. those breeders pictures are nuts! I also wanted to ask if you ever swooped on any of those extreme WWs? :yummy: girls are looking healthy jimmy keep treating em right :Namaste:

I've also looked into those strains I got some Barney's pineapple chunk from a sponsor and had a very poor experience with it. It seems it may of been a bad batcht or something I popped two in my normal environment and lost em both and then I kept a third but its in very poor condition. Bonza really made it right tho and was very interested in keeping me satisfied so that was a plus any time I've dealt with them it's been great. How many seeds did you go through to get your mom pheno, they really do make it out to be very desirable.

So Bob, are you saying my problem getting my Honey Haze beans from Barney's started may be as simple as a bad batch?
I had 6 and am down to 1 & still don't have a Honey Haze plant.

Honestly I don't know but I do know plants can produce seeds that have poor genetic makeup or mutation or whatever. I could speculate forever on what may have happened but I do not know I do know I have no problems growing at all do I firmly believe he problem is on the seeds. When I contacted the seller who is a sponsor they were awesome about replacing my loss, and they kinda made me feeli like its something that happens. The seeds did pop and grow just crippled and slow then kinda just started dying.

Thinking about including bvk on my next bean order if available.
How have your harvests been smoking jim? tastes, smells? :) really want to try some of those barneys genetics, was giving the bvk a look earlier more in depth, also the violator & g13 haze.. those breeders pictures are nuts! I also wanted to ask if you ever swooped on any of those extreme WWs? :yummy: girls are looking healthy jimmy keep treating em right :Namaste:
To tell ya the truth CA.I have not been able to keep a harvest long enough to complete a decent cure.My first 2 harvest were gone and put back toward grow before I could get most of it in jar's.With out a good cure,it still brought people back beggin for it.I have not ordered any of the WW XTRM.Fear they will not pop after my last episode with Bonza.Thank's CA
I've also looked into those strains I got some Barney's pineapple chunk from a sponsor and had a very poor experience with it. It seems it may of been a bad batcht or something I popped two in my normal environment and lost em both and then I kept a third but its in very poor condition. Bonza really made it right tho and was very interested in keeping me satisfied so that was a plus any time I've dealt with them it's been great. How many seeds did you go through to get your mom pheno, they really do make it out to be very desirable.

Honestly I don't know but I do know plants can produce seeds that have poor genetic makeup or mutation or whatever. I could speculate forever on what may have happened but I do not know I do know I have no problems growing at all do I firmly believe he problem is on the seeds. When I contacted the seller who is a sponsor they were awesome about replacing my loss, and they kinda made me feeli like its something that happens. The seeds did pop and grow just crippled and slow then kinda just started dying.
My order from Bonza was shit.I only got one to pop.I would say it's a little to late to bitch at them now.:cheesygrinsmiley:

We'll I just got called in to work for a couple hour's.I did manage to get some pic's for ya guy's and gal's.I have to remember there are some great female grower's here too.Day 34 flower.
0011583.JPG
0031517.JPG
0041429.JPG
0051354.JPG
0061185.JPG
0071122.JPG
0081029.JPG
009919.JPG
010858.JPG
013619.JPG
016462.JPG
015505.JPG
014563.JPG
018373.JPG

Freebean in her new home.
023249.JPG
019330.JPG

Thank you J6k :circle-of-love:

Hey Jimmy6k, I don't browse these forums much anymore as I've just been too busy. But I noticed in some of your pictures you have a couple of those green Chinese LED's I noticed you had a 150w and a 450w one. I ordered two of the 300w of the same ones you have. I was just wondering if you've flowered out any plants with them before and what your results were. I am over 60% through my first bloom with them, I have 2 plants put aside with one of the 300w lights over each plant. I'm noticing that the resin production is very nice but I can't help but notice that it doesn't have the greatest light penetration to reach the lowers. Just wanted another persons two cents on these lights. Obviously we know that these lights aren't going to produce as much weight as a HID light does, but I have noticed that my plants under the LED's tend to look alot darker green and the leaves seem thicker. Do you think the lights are worth the money? Would you buy more or recommend them to friends? I noticed one difference about these lights is that they don't have lenses in front of the diodes, this may be the cause of my poor light penetration.

Anyways just wanted to let you know your doing a great job on your grow and I'm enjoying following along. :thumb:

Hey Jimmy6k, I don't browse these forums much anymore as I've just been too busy. But I noticed in some of your pictures you have a couple of those green Chinese LED's I noticed you had a 150w and a 450w one. I ordered two of the 300w of the same ones you have. I was just wondering if you've flowered out any plants with them before and what your results were. I am over 60% through my first bloom with them, I have 2 plants put aside with one of the 300w lights over each plant. I'm noticing that the resin production is very nice but I can't help but notice that it doesn't have the greatest light penetration to reach the lowers. Just wanted another persons two cents on these lights. Obviously we know that these lights aren't going to produce as much weight as a HID light does, but I have noticed that my plants under the LED's tend to look alot darker green and the leaves seem thicker. Do you think the lights are worth the money? Would you buy more or recommend them to friends? I noticed one difference about these lights is that they don't have lenses in front of the diodes, this may be the cause of my poor light penetration.

Anyways just wanted to let you know your doing a great job on your grow and I'm enjoying following along. :thumb:

I am such a noobie here I am not even sure I should reply but I think you are really wrong about the penetration of the LED's. I am only 38 days into dirt and have preflowers with LED light bulbs and the undergrowth is amazing. I am waiting on a LED panel and can only imagine they will work even better than the bulbs I am using now. I have never used an HID but from what I have seen on here LED out performs them. :peace:

Hey Canadabinol,I have not flowered under them yet.They will start some time next week.I plan on using both my led's in the 3x5 space,which will be more then suggested.I should get the great light coverage.Penetration is going to be a different story tho.We all know they work great for veg,but never heard anyone say the outperform HID in flower.I have a hard time believing it will out do the 1000 watts of HID that I have in the 4x8.

Back
Top Bottom