Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Leds should never blink as its a diode not a bulb and does not operate in a manner that would cause this, like hid and old flouros, unless there wa a fault in the driver, you could have been pickin it up from other lights in your spot.. I'm sure you were aware of that though but someone reading this at some point may not of.. Do you guys think those small lights have an real impact on your plants? I'm gonna supplement some of my rooms and was thinkin led but the cost is huge so I was curious if there was a real benefit with the smaller lamps.
It doesn't blink at all to the naked eye but if someone can explain to me how to upload a phone video I'll show you what it appears to do in the camera screen. I've noticed the top of the plant has actually been paying more attention to it than the CFL light & the cfl is closer.

IMG_20131204_194502.jpg

Leds should never blink as its a diode not a bulb and does not operate in a manner that would cause this, like hid and old flouros, unless there wa a fault in the driver, you could have been pickin it up from other lights in your spot.. I'm sure you were aware of that though but someone reading this at some point may not of.. Do you guys think those small lights have an real impact on your plants? I'm gonna supplement some of my rooms and was thinkin led but the cost is huge so I was curious if there was a real benefit with the smaller lamps.
That is what I am using in my grow. Check it out on my link. They are 34 days in soil with 23 watt LED bulbs and cfl's but they aren't cheap. They are like $35 a bulb. A LED panel works out a lot cheaper and they have a great sponsor on here TopLed's. It would be worth your while to at least check them out. :peace:

It doesn't blink at all to the naked eye but if someone can explain to me how to upload a phone video I'll show you what it appears to do in the camera screen. I've noticed the top of the plant has actually been paying more attention to it than the CFL light & the cfl is closer.

IMG_20131204_194502.jpg

Mine do too. I don't think they would care if I took the cfl's out but I need that little bit of heat...:high-five:

Cat got your fingers?

Na man,had some company,eating dinner at computer and trying to catch up.You know how it is.I am trying to get some motivation to get out off of computer and go get some update pic's.I am alway's on.Alway's learking.Just the quite type I guess.lol:nomo:
Not you; Bob.

You can upload to youtube, and post it here, but I wouldn't recommend it unless your doing a legal grow. I did a search on gardenweb tho, and found a post that was saying it means the led is about to fail. They said it starts to cycle on, and off as heat builds, and shuts it down, and then it cools, and turns back on.

Yep definitely a little sketchy, just remember anything you post upload on anything internet wise, will be there for eternity!
Man... I wish I would have cropped out my toes in some pictures :tokin: HAH. Also, you have to understand filters and what not, so if you are growing a strain and type in the name exactly like the breeder does throughout your thread, your grow journal usually pops up :laugh: Stay safe with your picture taking, review everything before uploading :peace:

You can upload to youtube, and post it here, but I wouldn't recommend it unless your doing a legal grow. I did a search on gardenweb tho, and found a post that was saying it means the led is about to fail. They said it starts to cycle on, and off as heat builds, and shuts it down, and then it cools, and turns back on.
Is this the only way anyone knows how to upload your phone videos to 420; By giving it a URL?

Is this the only way anyone knows how to upload your phone videos to 420; By giving it a URL?

I don't think enough member's follow my journal to see your question.I thought maybe an administrator would chime in.Sorry man idk.

I took some pic's while working this morning just thought I Would post a few and kind of let ya know what's going on.
Here is the little veg tent with topled.They have grow like crazy.48x3 topled light has performed great so far.
0011582.JPG
0041428.JPG
0051353.JPG
0081028.JPG
009918.JPG

Here are the 8 girl's under the 144x3.They had spider mite's somewhat bad,so I sprayed and there looking 100% better.They will be given a slight de-foil and the switched to flower with in the next week.This will be the start of my attempt at a perpetual grow.Pay no attention to the space it under construction.
016461.JPG
015504.JPG

Here are some of the girl's from that got bent early and are doing great under t5.
017417.JPG
018372.JPG
019329.JPG

Here is my Chocolate fondu,aka Freebean.As you can see she is to big for her britches.
020316.JPG
021306.JPG
022265.JPG
023248.JPG

Here is the Monster Mother I am need to de-foil/lst/supercrop the mess out of and get her to fit in my little tent you see in pic's.Tent is 3x2.Highth is not a issue.She is 3x3 easy,and 2 foot tall.I put your a bic in for size comparison and a gallon jug of water.
012663.JPG
011734.JPG
014562.JPG
028198.JPG
025229.JPG

We'll that's it for know.You have seen all the lady's.Oh,Wait I almost for got about the 4x8 flowering area with the 7 Vanilla Kush and the 7 Critical Mass lady's at Day 33 Flower.:loopy:I will get those up tonight.The Old light's out trick. Thank's for being so patient.J6K

Back
Top Bottom