Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Hey jimmy finally caught up been busy as you know, I'm actually in the same boat with some momma plants, but, the amount of cutting you can do to a plant and have it survive is seriously amazing.. If your gonna cut her loose anyways experiment a little and chop it way down into what you think a flowering size would be and see what happens you may be surprised, as a small plant with a root system tht size won't be a small plant for long..haha I'm always fighting to let em live! And if not just throw it mail ill treat her right.lol
Sorry for the 3 different post but,I am trying to figure out how to put them all in one reply.I did not see Multi-quote button until now.Duh!:lot-o-toke:Any ways Bob,I like to experiment a little too.Letme run this past you.What if I cut her way down and pulled her out of her #5 pot,and cut away some of the root structure.Like a bonsai mom?Pot her back with fresh coco/soil mix.Too much torture for one sitting?

I am working on it man.Little more work then expected.I will have shit ton of room for plant's,but took some of my work space also.What ya gonna do?They need the space more then I do.

A multi quote button :thedoubletake: 1800 posts later... thanks for the info Jimmy, I learn something new everyday :laugh:
I would cody and paste everyone's quote on top of each other, wow.. got to enjoy a nice medicated mind :rollit:
For my room I was really planning on a couple males from the cindys and I think my calling was a little too spot on
they may all contain nuts! Cant wait to see how these leds light up your space brotha!
Have a killer holidaze bud :Namaste:

Happy Thanksgiving

A multi quote button :thedoubletake: 1800 posts later... thanks for the info Jimmy, I learn something new everyday :laugh:
I would cody and paste everyone's quote on top of each other, wow.. got to enjoy a nice medicated mind :rollit:
For my room I was really planning on a couple males from the cindys and I think my calling was a little too spot on
they may all contain nuts! Cant wait to see how these leds light up your space brotha!
Have a killer holidaze bud :Namaste:

Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Holiday to all.Hope all goes well and enjoy some time with your family's.So I did a little work this morning and got the tent put up and hung the 48x3 Topled light.I think it's going to work for me.I just threw some plant's in there for the pic's.I'm not sure were everyone will be placed at the moment.
0041415.JPG
0071110.JPG
0061172.JPG

Flower On
0081015.JPG

Re model on 2nd veg area and some girl's going through training.
013616.JPG
015498.JPG
016457.JPG
017413.JPG
020312.JPG
021304.JPG
022263.JPG
018368.JPG
019326.JPG
Thank you J6k

Sounds like what in gonna do in a little! I only have a 4x4 flower and a 2x4 veg with a little box for clones but plan to upgrade to a 4x8 flower with 5 305w led panels and my 4x4 would be used for veg with 2 305w panels and the 2x4 with 1 305w for mothers and clones that get transplanted. Might go with 2 151w panels in veg so I can spread the light a little more.

How do you like those top LEDs??

Nice. Grow evolution is a newer company so there aren't many journals of them but LEDs have proved their worth now it's just a matter of which ones give you the best bang for your buck and which ways of growing maximize yield.

Yeah I think I bought the last of em. Out of stock for now. But they all use the same stuff at the same wattage just more or less multichips/cobs

I hope I can great bang for my buck
its not the cheapest one around that im using lol

The girl's seem to like the topled.Just not the cooler temp's in my tent at the moment.So they look a little sad.I'll take care of it tho.You can't really tell from pic's but for the temp's being on the cooler side they have a good,green,new growth.I was going to wait and get pic's when they perked up,but I'll do some now and get some later with the girl's in flower.
014558.JPG
015499.JPG
013617.JPG
016458.JPG
018369.JPG
017414.JPG

The girl's under T5 recovered nice.
020313.JPG
021305.JPG
022264.JPG
010850.JPG
009909.JPG
0031506.JPG
0021567.JPG
0041417.JPG
0011572.JPG
0051345.JPG
0081018.JPG

I like how they will reach for the T5.I'll bend a few tonight and see how the reach for the led.
Thank you J6k

Back
Top Bottom