Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Ok first,
As for the flooding of the tray's and leaving them alone for 5 day's...It went great.
There were no girl's dried out or even showing sign's of being under fed.As a matter of fact,I still have not watered the veg girl's yet.(Little plastic pot's).
The bigger girl's in flower are in the #3 smart pot's needed watered the night I got home. The 28th.
Big difference in plastic vs fabric,of coarse.
I did how ever run in to one problem.
When I opened the Hps tent I saw this.
Money Maker..

0081341.JPG
0091193.JPG
011937.JPG
0101091.JPG

Never had a plant fall over to one side all by it self.Not in this stage of growth,Maybe in veg after a shitty transplant,but not in flower.
I imagine that's what happened,for some reason she just wasn't potted tight enough,and finally gave away.It's my fault.
I tied her back up straight and have not checked her since.I do think that it's a bit more serious them a break,Im sure leaning like she was ripped a bunch of root's.I'll have a look at her later at light's on and see how she's doing.

As for the other girl's.They are doing ok.They don't look as happy as they before I left.Im sure they were missing me.lol
No but on a serious note,I can tell the were missing being rotated every day.
Money Maker.
026281.JPG
028259.JPG
027257.JPG

N.L x B.B
024292.JPG
022342.JPG
021382.JPG

Sorry about the pic's..
Next Post....

Ok now for the Greensun tent..
Looking a little bit rough.I think I may have done more damage then I thought placing bigger tray's under them before the trip.

Critical Kush.
012853.JPG
013778.JPG
014702.JPG
015633.JPG
018471.JPG
017525.JPG
016578.JPG
020406.JPG
019418.JPG

And now the Topled veg Tent.
0012115.JPG
0041877.JPG
0061562.JPG
0051773.JPG
0071466.JPG

Flowering clone..N.L x B.B.
0022088.JPG
0032002.JPG

Plan for today is to get 10 of the veg girl's potted n to #2 SP and to start flower next week.I'm not sure which 10 will go but I do know all(6 I think)Money Maker's will go in to flower next week as I am discontinuing them.I have 17 girl's in veg and one is the Monster clone.
Im going to keep the Monster clone and 6 of the veg girl's in a bit longer to keep the perpetual going.
The 10 girl's going in next week will be nice fill in's.I hope.Im also going to pop one of the gift's I got from ? ,just not sure which one to try out first.
Ill have an update on the progress I get done late today.
I have also been thinking very hard about doing a single plant bucket system,just to get a feel for Hydro.
Maybe an try an auto in a bucket.Idk,gotta do some research on auto's.
Ok,I gotta get some work done,and then maybe a nap..Gotta be up to watch the ball drop.lol
Happy Holiday's Everyone..
J6K:joint:

:high-five:Fantastic update Jimmy. Just stopping by to wish a Happy New Year. Happy days :high-five::cheer:

Looking great bud.

Great Update Happy New Year J6k :party:

Happy New Years and Happy new baby...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

:high-five:Fantastic update Jimmy. Just stopping by to wish a Happy New Year. Happy days :high-five::cheer:

Great update....frosty nugs:).....Happy New Year J6:):)

Thank's Everyone and a Happy New Year to all.:Namaste:
Well it took a few day's but I got the 10 girl's Iv'e choose to run as '''fill in's' all potted up.
There are 4 Money Maker
4 critical kush
2 Northern Light x Big Bud
They were lightly trimmed and plan's are to stat flower in 7-10 day's.
A few pic's.
0041879.JPG
0051774.JPG
0061563.JPG
0022091.JPG
0071467.JPG
0081342.JPG
0091194.JPG
0032004.JPG
0012117.JPG

That's it for now.:Namaste:

Wow jimmy6000 you have come a long way & a lot of good progress since the early days of the first journal !

89 pages that is a lot reading for me to catch up on :green_heart:

Nice and lush.
Thank's D.K
Im thinking I need to move them 10 fill in's in to flower asap.
I need the room.:high-five:
I'll be saying the same thing once there in flower.....Need more room.lol
That looks amazing! Ouch on the tipped over plant .. I hope she did not take too much damage.
Thank's PlanetJ.
She look's to be ok,but Im sure it set her back a bit.
I;ll get some pic's tonight when light's are on.
Wow jimmy6000 you have come a long way & a lot of good progress since the early days of the first journal !

89 pages that is a lot reading for me to catch up on :green_heart:

WoW...Everyone....It's F-Duck..:Namaste:
Where ya been hiding my friend?
Fuzzy was there for my first grow and journal here at mag.
His help was one of the many reason's I stayed at it.:high-five:
Yea ran a few journal's since then,but I think mine move rather slow compared to some of the other journal's I try and keep up with.
Good seeing ya buddy.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok,just a bit of an update on the little green package I got for X-mas.
Of coarse they were bean's and I have placed 2 of them to germ.
I'll be using D's method of germ'ing ,as she seem's to get very good result's with it.
0012119.JPG
0022094.JPG

I'll post what info I can find on strain's as soon as I can.

Purple Trainwreck.(Humboldt Seed's)

Suitable for interior and exterior
Feminized
60% Sativa, 40% Indica
Genetics: Mendo Purps x Trainwreck
Indoor flowering time: 60 days
Outdoor harvest: Early October
Indoor Yield: 500 g/m2
Outdoor yield: 700-900 g/plant
Medicinal: Yes
THC: 20%
CBD: Low
CBN: Low

Purple Trainwreck de Humboldt Seeds comes from the cross between a Mendo Purps and Trainwreck. The result is a Sativa dominant hybrid, strong, robust, easy to grow, short flowering, powerful and productive.

Purple Trainwreck develops wonderful medium sized plants, with a solid and slightly open structure, with an average distance between nodes, and intermediate leaves. It grows very strong so it is desirable to control its growth indoors, so you must have enough room for flowering. It develops with the appearance of a Christmas tree, with abundant production of large and heavy buds, covered with resin. It is a beautiful plant that can acquire shades of purple/violet if exposed overnight at low temperatures in the flowering period. A real beauty!

Purple Trainwreck has an intense aroma and flavor, with notes of lemon, lavender, and pine wood. Its effect causes a moderate cerebral high, stimulating and euphoric. Ideal for sharing good times with friends. This is an appropriate variety for medicinal use.

Copy and Paste....

Strain: Northern Lights x Big Bud Auto
Breeder: World of Seeds
Type: ruderalis/indica
Flowering: Automatic flowering
~55 days (From seedling to harvest.)
Only female seeds.

Starting out with two of our best mothers: Northern Light x Big Bud, a fourth generation strain, which we re-crossed individually using a selection of the best specimens to produce the perfect automatic plant. Perfectly sized for growing indoors or outside, it can reach a height of 1.7m outdoors and 1.3m indoors depending on the size of pot used.

This tubular plant has a perfect canopy; all the branches grow to the same length. Not very wide, it produces large, dense buds covered in an ocean of resin crystals of very high medicinal value and from which emanates a very strong odour of sweet pineapple or sweet citrus fruit such as mandarin. At the end of the flowering period the buds turn purple.

This is our most medicinal automatic strain. This new generation of super-hybrid automatic plants is going to create quite a stir.

Copy and Paste..

Cheers for the nice words J6K & LA.

Ye i took a few months off mid 2014 from the forums... but ye i missed :420: a long with frequently asked questions & the problem section of the forums where i can normally be found all the time.

Aye pretty rare for me to go exploring peoples journals these days or any time in the last 3 years i've been here too be honest !

I just prefer assisting in growing/plant problems etc having a root around ask a few questions get an answer, options explored, it can be quite educational at times just keeps me on my toe's the tip of the sword so to speak & learning :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom