Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Hey Jimmy, happy sensimilla Friday and cheers to your two-year anniversary. Did you two exchange bubblers? :)
I love your immaculate and clean operations J6K. Your journal is filling my imagination with many good thoughts to ponder for designing and building my own future forever garden I'm planning to setup in February. Thank you for sharing your efforts and all the best to you sir!

:thumb: :blunt:

Heya Jimmy, just wanted to mention that several of my plants over the years as well as during my current grow have expressed leaf variations exactly as portrayed in your pictures (which are most excellent quality btw if I may say so). I am a science geek and would love to know more about this response if you or others get a 420 on it. My anecdotal fortune cookie thought on this would be that it is caused by a chlorophyll - chemistry issue since the leaves affected by this always seem to be healthy and continue growing and enlarging regularly; and that it isn't anything that requires attention other than to notice it, touch it with soft fingers no differently than we do everything else in our garden, and tell the plant that this is a neat phenomena that is interesting to observe :) Although a scientific explanation from anyone who may have a 420 on it would really make it interesting. Cheers sir and thanks for sharing this to consider and learn.
:rollit:
Check this leaf out.This is actual color.I don't think there's anything wrong but just thought it was weird.

0012094.JPG
0022073.JPG
0031988.JPG
0041863.JPG

To be continued.....

Happy Anniversary J6:):high-five: on your CKs......my two went from 10 and 12 inches from flip to 12/12 and stretched to about 36 inches.....maybe its with scrogging them?....i dont remember if you scrogged the first time:).....
Thank's G.D
Yea ,I did scrog the C.K last round and I'm sure you right about them not stretching so much because of the scrog.:Namaste:
It's only the second time running a scrog so Im still learning.lol
I would imagine stretch would be less noticeable with any strain in a scrog.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Happy that you found a home here at 420 :) :) your a real asset around here! :)
Thank;s L.A.
Home Sweet Home it is buddy.:thumb:
No need to tell you how much we are all lucky to have you and how much we value your opinion.
Just wouldn't be the same without ya and I appreciate all the hard work you put in.:Namaste:
As are you Jimbo. Happy Holidays & enjoy your vacation...
:Namaste: Reg..
Happy Holiday's to you,Baby Girl and the rest of the Fam..:high-five:
Enjoy your vacation also buddy.:thumb:
Hey Jimmy, happy sensimilla Friday and cheers to your two-year anniversary. Did you two exchange bubblers? :)
I love your immaculate and clean operations J6K. Your journal is filling my imagination with many good thoughts to ponder for designing and building my own future forever garden I'm planning to setup in February. Thank you for sharing your efforts and all the best to you sir!

:thumb: :blunt:
Thank's Colorful.
I hope you include us in the build or at least have a ton of pic's to show all the hard work.
I love the construction of a good build and look forward it.:bravo:
Heya Jimmy, just wanted to mention that several of my plants over the years as well as during my current grow have expressed leaf variations exactly as portrayed in your pictures (which are most excellent quality btw if I may say so). I am a science geek and would love to know more about this response if you or others get a 420 on it. My anecdotal fortune cookie thought on this would be that it is caused by a chlorophyll - chemistry issue since the leaves affected by this always seem to be healthy and continue growing and enlarging regularly; and that it isn't anything that requires attention other than to notice it, touch it with soft fingers no differently than we do everything else in our garden, and tell the plant that this is a neat phenomena that is interesting to observe :) Although a scientific explanation from anyone who may have a 420 on it would really make it interesting. Cheers sir and thanks for sharing this to consider and learn.
:rollit:

I did find some info on it,but don't think I can post link.
I will say there is some pretty cool stuff if you google..... Odd realities with cannabis plant's.lol

Good morning weed Jimmy. Looking really good. :thumb: 20 girls all in a row. :high-five: How big is that grow area? a couple of years ago I did 16 in a 4x4 tent just like you are doing and had a pretty good harvest. Sea of Green grows look so cool. Every inch of the grow area is full. It's Shatterday so toke one for me. :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Looking good 6k:bravo:
Thank's Evo...:thumb:
Good to see ya around..:high-five:
Good morning weed Jimmy. Looking really good. :thumb: 20 girls all in a row. :high-five: How big is that grow area? a couple of years ago I did 16 in a 4x4 tent just like you are doing and had a pretty good harvest. Sea of Green grows look so cool. Every inch of the grow area is full. It's Shatterday so toke one for me. :yummy::rollit::passitleft:
Thank's Beemer.:Namaste:
Well close,there are 17 girl's in there if you count the little flower clone.lol
The area they are in now is about 4x3.I plan on potting up 10 of them in 2 gallon smart pot's and starting them in flower here in the next few day's.They only got a little over month in veg so Im not expecting them to be huge,but should make very good fill in's while the other 6 girl's veg my normal 2 months.
The 10 to be tossed in to flower next will go in to the hps flowering tent.I have 4 big girl's in there now but they will have about 5x5 to do there thing.:high-five:
Looking good Jimmy! Been gone for a bit but back now....Ive missed so much:volcano-smiley:
You have any experience with High Pressure Aeroponics?
Thank's Teldren.:thumb:
No sorry man,I dont.
I think The Cap'n may have done something with it,but I don't remember exactly to be honest.
I do remember it being a bit more then I was ready for and probably still is.lol:rofl:

Beautiful as always Jimmy... I'm thinking I am just going to go back to bed now and hopefully start all over.... Things are still going awry here and I think I have stood all I can stand till Monday when things can get worked out... At least the light is in my hands but if it would turn on it would be a wonderful thing...:thedoubletake:....:circle-of-love:

Does that metallic scrog screen in the greensun flowertent, not cause issues with the plants ? I read somewhere that metal on cannabis causes issues ? Hence why I use wire with plastic coating for the training ... am I buying into an urban myth ?

McD's

Still the cleanest set up in the :420: community Jimbo...

steel might explain it ... the story I heard was about iron.

I've read something familiar about iron but they were talking about during the curing process; how it can degrade the THC.

Back
Top Bottom