Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Thank's John.Yea,Im gonna check the pH a bit more often for now on.I thought I everything down,but I knew something would happen sooner or later.Like they say,If it can happen it will.Just a matter of when,I guess.Im not sure if cutting all the dead leaves off is such a good idea,considering the state they are in.Illl have to see what they look like at light's on.

Sure, you only need one part bleach to ten parts water and that will kill the AIDS virus, so it will kill everything.

Do what John said, remove as much of the spent or dead foliage, any stems with die back and give them a drink with seaweed to re-mediate and rest the plants.

For added oomph you can also mix bleach at the same ratio into rubbing alcohol. It will smell for a bit, but not too long.

:cheer: Video that PeeJay forgot to remove :cheer:

I'll remove the off topic video in a few so I don't get reprimanded :)

I won't watch it. I never watch war movies, no part of them entertain me in any way, particularly things like Apocalypse Now and Full Metal Jacket. My husband watches them yearly and I leave when he does.

I never heard of mixing alcohol and bleach.

Be careful when mixing bleach with anything other than water. It can create noxious and poisonous fumes you can't even smell.

Don't ever mix bleach and ammonia. :rip:

Bleach and rubbing alcohol is fine. I love microbiology. I'm way tuned into what kills what and why. Have you ever read about the anti-microbial properties of shark's skin, GF? Fascinating stuff.

So smoking Tabaco does kill!!!!! Sorry for your lose Mr. J6K, I read about 6 months ago how important washing your hands are, but I forgot all about this until now.

Sure, you only need one part bleach to ten parts water and that will kill the AIDS virus, so it will kill everything.

Do what John said, remove as much of the spent or dead foliage, any stems with die back and give them a drink with seaweed to re-mediate and rest the plants.
Ill give it a try Garden.Will a drink of, Age Old Organic's fish and seaweed work.I have that on hand if not,I can pick something up local Im sure.
For added oomph you can also mix bleach at the same ratio into rubbing alcohol. It will smell for a bit, but not too long.

.Were comparing the smell of victory.In my case ,the smell of a bleached and clean grow room.

I won't watch it. I never watch war movies, no part of them entertain me in any way, particularly things like Apocalypse Now and Full Metal Jacket. My husband watches them yearly and I leave when he does.

I never heard of mixing alcohol and bleach.

Be careful when mixing bleach with anything other than water. It can create noxious and poisonous fumes you can't even smell.

Don't ever mix bleach and ammonia. :rip:

Bleach and rubbing alcohol is fine. I love microbiology. I'm way tuned into what kills what and why. Have you ever read about the anti-microbial properties of shark's skin, GF? Fascinating stuff.
I think ill stick to bleach and water for now,but if I need something special formulated,Ill know who to ask.
So smoking Tabaco does kill!!!!! Sorry for your lose Mr. J6K, I read about 6 months ago how important washing your hands are, but I forgot all about this until now.
What's up 60cal,Yes,who would have thought all those warning label's were right.Yea,its crazy,I didnt even cross my mind.I usullt shower to,before going in the after work.I guess that doesnt really matter if I smoke after a shower.Never will you read this problem in this journal again.I hope.
Thanks again everyione.Time to go check the girl and see if she is still kicking.Ill be back soon with a few pic's....

J6k:joint:

Yes, you can use your fish emulsion/seaweed preparation, but do it at half strength. Sometimes the N in the fish emulsion is a little hot for my liking. I prefer fish for outdoors because of the microbial development they create. It is massive. In a container, I prefer a bit milder a soil, but that is my particular style of growing. What works, works!

only thing I can add to all this great help you are getting is, be sure your PH reading is 100% accurate.

I use PH test strips at least monthly, to be sure my Hannah tester is showing accurate readings.

The meter is stored as directed and after 4 months, it suddenly read 7.0 test solution at 9!

The strips are dirt cheap and a great backup. I'm quite sure you calibrate your meter, if that's how you test,

but I bring it up because I saw no mention, of how you test. If it is mentioned in here, I'm not surprised I missed it,:lot-o-toke:

you'll have this all figured out, very soon. Great :circle-of-love: shares

Nice knowing that we have a microbiologist in the circle. :goodjob: PeeJay

Yes, you can use your fish emulsion/seaweed preparation, but do it at half strength. Sometimes the N in the fish emulsion is a little hot for my liking. I prefer fish for outdoors because of the microbial development they create. It is massive. In a container, I prefer a bit milder a soil, but that is my particular style of growing. What works, works!
Cool,then if needed Ill giver it a shot..:thumb:
only thing I can add to all this great help you are getting is, be sure your PH reading is 100% accurate.

I use PH test strips at least monthly, to be sure my Hannah tester is showing accurate readings.

The meter is stored as directed and after 4 months, it suddenly read 7.0 test solution at 9!

The strips are dirt cheap and a great backup. I'm quite sure you calibrate your meter, if that's how you test,

but I bring it up because I saw no mention, of how you test. If it is mentioned in here, I'm not surprised I missed it,:lot-o-toke:

you'll have this all figured out, very soon. Great :circle-of-love: shares

Nice knowing that we have a microbiologist in the circle. :goodjob: PeeJay

To be honest Tric's I dont check pH very often but I did for the occasion and it has not change one bit since I have been growing.City water.Here is what i use.

0081232.JPG

As for that last W.W. The last of the six that just dropped like flies is not looking so good tonight.
Here is a pic from tonight.4 hour's after light's on

0011897.JPG
0051603.JPG
0021883.JPG
0031806.JPG
0041696.JPG

If she doesnt perk up by morning ,I'll probley get rid of it and focus on the other healthier plant's.

Thank's again .....J6k:joint: Up-date in the morning.

:thumb: me too, I knew my meter needed calibrating when I saw 10.0! It took seconds to calibrate, after I found the little tool.

I like the Hannah meters, just wish they had auto shut off feature.

Have you figured out the most likely cause for this turn in health? :goodluck:

Here's a plant prayer, for a quick return of health in your :yard: :adore: :circle-of-love:

So I did not get a chance to see how the old girl was holding up this morning,but I will tonight at light's on.
I did get the 2 Critical kush transplanted in to 3 gallon fabric pot's tho.
The are not looking bad at all in there new home.Size threw out veg will determine if they move to a bigger pot or finish in 3's
Potted up in Promix and useing growology1-2-3 step system
0091101.JPG
0101009.JPG
011868.JPG
012786.JPG
014654.JPG
015595.JPG
013721.JPG

J6K:joint:

Back
Top Bottom