Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Thank you everyone.I have been away in Chicago on a little vacation type thing.
I had the old lady to water only while I was gone and she did,but now it a jungle in there and kind of threw everything off.I need to think about what I need to do next.I will get an up-date up asap.
J6K:joint:
Hey how bout while you are out there go to Portillo's for me and get a big beef with hot peppers and a double bacon cheeseburger. O and dont forget the cheese fries. The only thing I miss from Chicago is the food........

:wood:Anyone home?

Hi Lady Dee...

I am very sorry everyone,I had to take a break for awhile after my trip,but now I think I got my self back into journal mode.
Real life has been so busy lately.I am still trying to get things in order.Really battling heat/humidity this year.
I also lost a hand full of plant's due to it.I'll get to those girl's later after I can get some pic's up with the post/update.
Untill lights on I will introduce a few new strains I am going to try out.

All seeds were from our buddy Herbie.

015591.JPG
016535.JPG

So far I have only had luck with 1 Money Maker breaking soil.5 sprouted but nothing after potted.
As far as the Critical Kush.I am 2 for 2.
Here is some info and a few pics.

Strain Hunters Money Maker Feminised Seeds Specs
Genetics: Original Master Kush, Hindu Kush and Skunk (feminised)
Type: indica: 70% - sativa: 30%
Height: short plant (average internodal distance 5-7 cm).
Flowering Indoor: 8 weeks flowering time.
Flowering Outdoor: 8-9 weeks flowering time.
Taste: nutty, vegetal, spicy, fruity.
Scent: berries, spices, kushy, roasted.
Notes: Production up to 1Kg per plant depending on the final size. Support for the branches is recommended.
Strain Hunters Money Maker Feminised Seeds Info
The Money Maker is a very old-school plant. A true Master Kush, High Times Cannabis Cup winner in the early 90s, presented in feminized form. Short, bushy, with very small internodes, it grows very fast and has an extremely vigorous attitude.
The leaf shows some sativa heritage, but the buds are definitely full indica, with a berry-sweet aroma that turns rapidly into a very kushy, earthy feel. The Money Maker makes very compact, heavy flower clusters, and it has very low leaf-to-calyx ratio so manicuring is very easy.

The Money Maker can take high nutrients levels, and grows very well in soil, coco, hydroponic or aeroponic systems. It performs well indoors and outdoors, and is ideal for beginners as well as for advanced growers. The smoke is very intense, with a berry flavor that gives space to very deep earthy, mossy notes, to end in a slight garlic feel. The effect is round, thick, narcotic. It is couchlock-bonanza, ideal for very relaxing nights, or very lazy days. Medicinally very valuable for those with trouble sleeping, or intense pains.

0071334.JPG
0091094.JPG

Barneys Critical Kush Feminised Seeds Specs

Type: Indica
Yield: 750gr/m2
Height: 80-90cm
Flower time: 55-60 days
Harvest time: End September
THC: 25%
CBD: 2.1%
Genetics: Critical Mass X O.G. Kush
Barneys Critical Kush Feminised Seeds Info

The result of a long arduous breeding program

Developed by the Barney's Farm team. An unusual blend of fine genetics. Critical Kush is a blending of the famous Critical Mass with OG Kush. This is a powerful and extremely vigourous indica plant, yielding huge amounts of beautiful stoney kush. Flowers in just 8 weeks indoors, and grows medium height with great flower-to-leaf ratio. Take pleasure in it's sticky feel, aromatic sent, crystal-covered buds and knockout-stoney high. The kush taste is unmistakable, and the yield per plant phenomenal. This new hybrid is a significant advance in modern marijuana breeding. It's Indica-dominant nature makes it ideal for relaxation, pain relief, and late night smoking.

013718.JPG
0011886.JPG
0051595.JPG
0041689.JPG
0021873.JPG
0101003.JPG
012781.JPG

and some Chocolate fondue from recent Harvest.
018432.JPG
023290.JPG
029208.JPG
019379.JPG
030184.JPG

More to come very soon....Got a lot of journals to catch up on,so ill be around.
Thank you everyone for sticking around. J6k:joint:

My main man Jimbo! You didn't have to explain yourself. We all need a break sometime. I'm just happy to see you're ok.

Here, I'll share one with you...:passitleft:

WB Jimmy.

My main man Jimbo! You didn't have to explain yourself. We all need a break sometime. I'm just happy to see you're ok.

Here, I'll share one with you...:passitleft:

Likewise glad to hear back and a good note there J6K! Great update, freebean harvest looks major dank buddy kudos! :Namaste:
Keep up the good fight brotha :high-five:

:ciao::ciao::ciao: I'm so happy your back..... I grew the NLxBB in my first medical grow and it has a really good cure on it now and it is kick azz smoke...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

:passitleft: CA215 can't wait to try yours, lol, leave that one for Jimmy6pak:high-five:,

hope all is green in this yard, good to c u back in action :circle-of-love: :420:

Thanks guys and D for the welcome back.:Namaste: and also the :passitleft:

So I mentioned I was having some issues with my girl's and I thought it was heat/humidity issues,but to be honest I dont know what is going on.They were looking pretty good until I switched to flower,then every thing went down hill.I have lost 5 plants to,whatever this is.It looks to be a combination of things.Its weird because they are just dying one by one.As soon as one looks completly deaa another will start to look like hell,while the others looked fine.Like it just kills and moves on.I Have had issue's before but never had plants dying like this.Any and all comments are welcome.I got some pics of the worst one from last night,but today they were in shit shape,so they got chopped.I got 1 left out of 6.
Here are some pics of the symptoms Im having.

The two worst looking ones are the ones I chopped today.
0051601.JPG
0061415.JPG
0081229.JPG
0091098.JPG
0101006.JPG

The last one left.I hope to save her
0071338.JPG

Here are a few others in veg having some issue's also.

0011894.JPG
0021880.JPG
0031803.JPG

022314.JPG

and the 8 W.W in flower.There are a few that are showing some sign's,but not like other's.
012783.JPG
013720.JPG
011865.JPG
020372.JPG
018433.JPG
016536.JPG
015593.JPG
014652.JPG
017486.JPG

Thank;s Everyone. J6K:joint:

tough clicking that thumb, I'm glad you will at least have some decent smoke.

Just when we think we have a method that works, mother nature says, uh uh uh, we're all still learning,

don't feel bad Jimmy, you are not alone, right now, I have some HORROR going on in my yard, too. :circle-of-love:

maybe this will cheer us up, let's puff a fatty :passitleft:

tough clicking that thumb, I'm glad you will at least have some decent smoke.

Just when we think we have a method that works, mother nature says, uh uh uh, we're all still learning,

don't feel bad Jimmy, you are not alone, right now, I have some HORROR going on in my yard, too. :circle-of-love:

maybe this will cheer us up, let's puff a fatty :passitleft:

Sounds like a great plan man.:passitleft::bigtoke:
Im gonna stop over and see whats up.

Back
Top Bottom