Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Well Jimmy you know I stay in a state of confusion so most likely it is me. I am sitting here looking at a chair full of weapons trying to decide which one to go back outside with. Apparently Timber Rattlers slither in packs. There is another one in my back yard and I am out of shotgun shells so I am going to have to use one of the .38's or the .45, .25,
.22, .50, .357, .22 long rifle or the 9m. I think I have to many toys but it is time to go kill another snake. I do not like snakes especially ones with rattles on their azz. You wouldn't want to run by here and climb under my house for me would ya.
BTW baby OG is looking awesome. The cal/mag seems to have cleared up my problem completely. I have tried to find the ProMix here again and it is just impossible to get here. I even emailed Promix and they told me to go to the Co-op. Did that for a total of 7 of them and they do not have it but now at least I know to add the gardening lime to the Berger BM1 medium I have and I think I will be OK.....:circle-of-love:

I would gladly help ya D,but with a that arsenal,I would not be afraid of anything if I were you.lol
I will tell you this about the Promix bx I am using.
It hold's almost twice the amount of water that soil does and water's very easily.
It seem's to be going a long way's to.It's a 60 pound bag,so I don't know how you would fell about ordering it.lol

Well Jimmy you know I stay in a state of confusion so most likely it is me. I am sitting here looking at a chair full of weapons trying to decide which one to go back outside with. Apparently Timber Rattlers slither in packs. There is another one in my back yard and I am out of shotgun shells so I am going to have to use one of the .38's or the .45, .25,
.22, .50, .357, .22 long rifle or the 9m. I think I have to many toys but it is time to go kill another snake. I do not like snakes especially ones with rattles on their azz. You wouldn't want to run by here and climb under my house for me would ya.
BTW baby OG is looking awesome. The cal/mag seems to have cleared up my problem completely. I have tried to find the ProMix here again and it is just impossible to get here. I even emailed Promix and they told me to go to the Co-op. Did that for a total of 7 of them and they do not have it but now at least I know to add the gardening lime to the Berger BM1 medium I have and I think I will be OK.....:circle-of-love:

Shoot a couple for me I hate snakes.

I would gladly help ya D,but with a that arsenal,I would not be afraid of anything if I were you.lol
I will tell you this about the Promix bx I am using.
It hold's almost twice the amount of water that soil does and water's very easily.
It seem's to be going a long way's to.It's a 60 pound bag,so I don't know how you would fell about ordering it.lol
I just sent them another email but would gladly pay shipping at this point. I think the reason the HP is not found is it has been replaced by them with a new name more or less but guess I will wait to hear back from them. Did you get your local or did you order it?.......:circle-of-love:
Shoot a couple for me I hate snakes.

I hear ya Beamer... Me too. Just found the Remington 870 and it has 1 shell in it so it's on now...... I killed one last night but apparently he had friends and I may only have one shotgun shell but I have lots of all the rest and don't have anything better to do. I really don't like snakes........:circle-of-love:

I have been to 3 and called everyone for miles around and they no longer carry it. Same thing with Blowes. they all replaced it with something else and the Co-ops said the same thing. I have some on the way now and it will be enough to last me quite a while. I know the guy I get my Fox Farm soils from can order it but has to have a huge order for his shipping not to kill him but surely by the time I go through 2.2cf he will have an order up cause that will give him months. I know others are not having this problem so it is obviously something about the yahoos in this area. This is all farm country and I don't see to many of these folks paying the price for ProMix and I think that is why it is so hard to find here but thank you.....:circle-of-love:

I have been to 3 and called everyone for miles around and they no longer carry it. Same thing with Blowes. they all replaced it with something else and the Co-ops said the same thing. I have some on the way now and it will be enough to last me quite a while. I know the guy I get my Fox Farm soils from can order it but has to have a huge order for his shipping not to kill him but surely by the time I go through 2.2cf he will have an order up cause that will give him months. I know others are not having this problem so it is obviously something about the yahoos in this area. This is all farm country and I don't see to many of these folks paying the price for ProMix and I think that is why it is so hard to find here but thank you.....:circle-of-love:

wow really well im glad ur still able to find it ! have a gooD day !

What Fifi said & congrats on your harvest Jimmy.

Veep Veep, just doing a drive by Jimmy6k all your babies look great (except the baby you gave the short hair cut to) lol.

Back
Top Bottom