Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Hey Jimmy6K, I'm subscribed, 'll be back to read your journal, looking forward to it, right after I catch up the Doctor.

Hey Jimmy6K, I'm subscribed, 'll be back to read your journal, looking forward to it, right after I catch up the Doctor.
Welcome 60cal.:thumb:Take your time buddy,it ain't going anywhere.:high-five:
:high-five:...........:popcorn:

I got a little up-date with a few pic's also.:thumb:

First I'll start with the O.G's
Here is the mom O.G that I chopped in half and cloned the top.

05756.JPG
05946.JPG
06044.JPG
05854.JPG

Here is the top,that was cloned and also topped while rooting.

04796.JPG
05369.JPG
05069.JPG

The top has 11 fingered leave's.I don't see any on the mother at all.Idk

04887.JPG

Here is the girl under the chicken wire porta-scrog.

06341.JPG
06443.JPG
06532.JPG
06730.JPG

Here is Freebean(chocolate fondu) 5 gal porta-scrog

031175.JPG
036130.JPG
033161.JPG
034138.JPG
035142.JPG

and just a couple shot's of a few girl's in flower that are in need of a serious trim.lol
The hps does no justice for them at all.lol
There really not as bad as the look.lol

032162.JPG
037131.JPG
038123.JPG
039128.JPG
040112.JPG
041113.JPG
042115.JPG
043101.JPG
04591.JPG
04695.JPG

I have a few more girl's I have yet to up-date.I'll get some pic's up of them tonight or early in the am.

Thank's everyone :circle-of-love:

J6K:joint:

Oh yea...Don;t forget to vote in this months contest's.

Loving it Jimmy, especially that 11 fingered leaf.

Forgot to mention that, flawless :high-five:
J6K have you tried juicing fan leaves? or wanted to?

I haven't tried it yet, but have been very interested. I watched some intriguing videos on Youtube about it. Have you tried it?

I usually juice spinach and fruit. :high-five:

I am in love with Freebean! Holy cow those girls look amazing! Incredible work Jimmy! :bravo::cheer:
Thank you Pinky.She is the biggest girl I have ever flowered.My mother's plant's usually end up being tossed because of lack of room or some kind of def.
Me too Pinky! Wow Freebean has matured very nicely :) love the full picture of her with the screen at angle that is badass :riskybusiness:
You have got some serious resin going on Jimmy :bravo: Always a lovely sight around your garden :joint:
Thank's CA.She has a whole different smell then I am used to.lol
I opened the tent the other day and for a split second thought I was smelling mold,but it was her.lol
Can't wait to try her.She's 10-11 week flower..That's that shit I don't like..Bang bang.lol
Loving it Jimmy, especially that 11 fingered leaf.
Thank's Reg.It's weird and what I don't understand is why they are only on the cloned top,and not the mother?I better take a better look.lol
Forgot to mention that, flawless :high-five:
J6K have you tried juicing fan leaves? or wanted to?
I stopped saving veg leaves awhile ago,but wish I would have kept them after seeing your juice and not to mention Reg's pizza.
The battle with spider mite's was one reason I discontinued saving them.Not sure they would taste to great.lol
:adore::adore:jimmy6!:adore::adore: phenomenal girls:thumb: I'm soaked! drool rag was just out of reach,

very impressive!

:bravo::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love:

can't wait 'till LA sees the pipe cleaner technology:high-five:
Thank's Tric.I honestly have not had any problem's with them,other then them rusting and breaking,but I no longer use them over and over.I have been meaning to switch to the nice green coated wire tho.
Absolutely beautiful.... Do ya think the round things I have around the girls in the closet would work for the portable scrog?? That is just amazing....:circle-of-love:

I am sure they would if you made some kind of grid on top.The little girl's screen is just a tomato ring wrapped in chicken wire.lol
I think she will be a dame fine looking plant come flower.

I believe you have back issues? If not my bad, ;) I hurt constantly from broken bones and had also started reading into juicing fan leaves earlier last year. Wow what can I say, after drinking the juice I had so much energy that needed to be used, my broken bones for these next few hours did not hurt as bad, pain was dulled and completely manageable (wondering if this has something to due with the anti-inflammatory properties). You can juice fruit with the fan leaves which is a good idea, an apple, pear, orange alternated in between to get a good juicy flush down the juicer making sure you are getting all the goodies down through the tube into your collection cup, I have found a little dash of lime/lemon helps with the grassy green taste.. getting myself all pumped for juicing, too bad my plants are too small and wouldn't due well with the amount of leaves I need to defol :laugh: I have yet to experiment with veg fan leaves and flowering fan leaves..

I believe you have back issues? If not my bad, ;) I hurt constantly from broken bones and had also started reading into juicing fan leaves earlier last year. Wow what can I say, after drinking the juice I had so much energy that needed to be used, my broken bones for these next few hours did not hurt as bad, pain was dulled and completely manageable (wondering if this has something to due with the anti-inflammatory properties). You can juice fruit with the fan leaves which is a good idea, an apple, pear, orange alternated in between to get a good juicy flush down the juicer making sure you are getting all the goodies down through the tube into your collection cup, I have found a little dash of lime/lemon helps with the grassy green taste.. getting myself all pumped for juicing, too bad my plants are too small and wouldn't due well with the amount of leaves I need to defol :laugh: I have yet to experiment with veg fan leaves and flowering fan leaves..

That is great to know CA215. I definitely want to try it now. What ratio of leaves to fruit do you use. I am not very good with the green taste. I can handle 50 percent spinach...LOL!:thanks:

That was so Awesome I had to grab Trics drool rag!!! Sorry Trics.

That is great to know CA215. I definitely want to try it now. What ratio of leaves to fruit do you use. I am not very good with the green taste. I can handle 50 percent spinach...LOL!:thanks:

You don't necessarily have to drink the juice down by itself you can mix it in with a smoothie(hash smoothie:)) or maybe your other favorite juice say orange to help mask the green. A better way to proper dose that I have not tried yet, pour your juice into an ice cube tray and store in the freezer for daily use. Pop out however many juice cubes you need in place of your morning asprin/motrin ;) In regards to the ratios.. Kind of hard to guess. I was using a 3+ trained porta scrog plant for my juicing and used the whole thing with this amount of fruit, and it was grassy green. But if I had to put a number on it.. about 100-150 healthy leaves to about 3-4 portions of fruit :) the juicier the better, banana makes more of a puree
100_61811.JPG
Hope it is okay to post this for reference Jimmy:Namaste:

Thank's Teldren.60cal,Pinky and CA.:thumb:
You are more then welcome to post what ever you like inhere CA.My house is your house man.:high-five:
You are correct about my back and if a canna-juice help's has you say it does,I got to try it.I have a hand full of girl's in veg dying for a trim and they are as healthy as can be.I'll first need to purchase a juicer.lol
Any suggestion's?
I also have a bit of good tric trim I would like to try and juice.

Back
Top Bottom