Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

I dont have enough posts yet to PM.

I was just making a comment "AMAZING!!!" at your journal. I started from the front and saw your early stuff and ur girls were beautiful. I subbed so I could follow and learn as I an a n00b to growing.

I will have tons of questions going forward. Keep up the great work!!

==sec0pz

I have a feeling she will be even bigger and happier! It seems like whenever I wake the girls up, they are so big and happy, like they love the dark too! I see the most growth then... but then again, I check on them over a dozen times a day, and in the morning it's been at least 6 hours since the last check! LOL!
:high-five:
Tp be honest,I have not even checked on her this morning.lol.
I am going right now to start the chop process.:thumb:I believe KJC has done quite the research on dark period before harvest and came to the conclusion that it does nothing.lol
Amazing!!!

subbed!

I dont have enough posts yet to PM.

I was just making a comment "AMAZING!!!" at your journal. I started from the front and saw your early stuff and ur girls were beautiful. I subbed so I could follow and learn as I an a n00b to growing.

I will have tons of questions going forward. Keep up the great work!!

==sec0pz

You came to the right place man.:thumb::420:

I also subbed up by you and will jump in if I think I know what I am talking about.lol

Chopped pic's coming soon.I think I will do a few tric shot's also.:thumb:
Thank's Everyone...J6K:joint:

hey Jimmy, you're a happy-lucky daddy,
congrats about new babies.

they know already that you love them for sure.
nice job Jimmy.

I also wanted to introduce the J6K Flux meter..Model#420... Easy to use..Only one setting...Set it in the sun.lol
IMG_41852.JPG
IMG_41832.JPG
IMG_41824.JPG

Happy to Have some sun today.
Gonna start this in the winder,until she break's soil and the the close cfl treatment.

Yea.it's going to be interesting.:thumb:Maybe Reg,will be so kind as to let us document the process in his 2.0 journal.:high-five:
You know I don't have a problem with that Jimmy. The 3 of us doing the same strain together could be a beautiful thing.

More REPS I had to come here because I had a hunch I would LMFAO! :rofl::rofl:

That J6K Flux meter..Model#420fluxhog, HILARIOUS!
There selling out fast.Better get your order in.lol
:oops: my reps have run dry, try some of my secret stash :roorrip:
I hope you have enough to share with the rest of us.lol
You know I don't have a problem with that Jimmy. The 3 of us doing the same strain together could be a beautiful thing.
Nice,Thank's Reg.I will be over to post a few up,in your journal.:thumb:
a beautiful thing! I love that line :thumb:
:thumb:
Who's OG are you growing, Jimmy? I have a Dinafem OG in the second week of flower and it is a very attractive plant so far.
It's a seed from a bag of O.G so I do not know the breeder.I will have to go check out your Dinafem O.G:thumb:
Dennise just sprouted an OG seed too!!! This will be very cool! :thumb::circle-of-love:
Oh,she did?:party:lol.Well have to see if she want's to join in on the fun.lol
:passitleft: great laughs & great shares :nicethread: :thumb:
Thank's Tric's:thumb:

I have been a bit busy lately and only have a few shot's today.
I will get some more up later on in the day

O.G sprout..I will call this day 1

41091.JPG
41416.JPG
43314.JPG
0061305.JPG
0021734.JPG
0041567.JPG
0051481.JPG
0011731.JPG

Here is her sister.She is at about 6 week's from sprout.She was also chopped in half about a week ago.So her growth was slowed down a bit.She is back to normal growth rate now.

0071229.JPG
0091008.JPG
012725.JPG
013673.JPG
015555.JPG
011799.JPG

That's it for now.:thumb:
Thank you J6k:joint:

Also the return of the Rep's Are Right will happen this Sunday at..New City Grower 2.0 That's 3/30/14 at 3 pm.:thumb:It's a great way to meet people and filled with ton's of different few's of question's that have been floating around :420:

How long of a slow down do you usually see on topping or other severe training (like cutting your girl in half! You must be a magician)
Thank's Doc.To be honest,it seem's for me that normal topping and fim's,take a bit more time to bounce back from.When I chop them in half they don't seem to mind as much.I am sure they a bit stunned tho.lol
LST'ing really does not hurt and they are bent back up with in hr's.The supercropping for me take's about 3-4 day's before the break is manageable.
Looking good :thumb:

:peace:

Thank's Fr3d.:high-five:

Hey Jimmy, I been trying to use the hydroton as a topping for my soil too, but my problem comes when I am trying to get the hydroton off the top to re-use after harvest, at the end it usually comes down to just picking the hydroton out one by one, after scooping out about 75%. How do you get the stuff separated from the soil to reuse for next run?

Was such a pain, I gave up using hydroton topping except for my REAL big plants. Of which i only have one right now.

Hey Jimmy, I been trying to use the hydroton as a topping for my soil too, but my problem comes when I am trying to get the hydroton off the top to re-use after harvest, at the end it usually comes down to just picking the hydroton out one by one, after scooping out about 75%. How do you get the stuff separated from the soil to reuse for next run?

Was such a pain, I gave up using hydroton topping except for my REAL big plants. Of which i only have one right now.

Hey Craw:tokin:
After I chop a plant I let the soil get bone dry and then the hydroton usually will just roll rite out of the pot when tip side way's.I use fabric pot's also,so when a plant is harvested I don't normally have any soil to mess with.Just one big root ball.
035138.JPG

It's a seed from a bag of O.G so I do not know the breeder.I will have to go check out your Dinafem O.G

I haven't updated in a while, Jimmy. I made things easy for anyone who wants to look by posting an update/retrospective of the OG today.

Back
Top Bottom