Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Love your ladies 6k.....the orange lighter gives a great contrast to the greenery. :thumb:
Thank's Heady,Your rite it does make for a good pic.I'll keep it around for future shot's.
I haven't updated in a while, Jimmy. I made things easy for anyone who wants to look by posting an update/retrospective of the OG today.
Thank's for putting up some pic's of her PeeJay.She beautiful.
I would like to invite everyone to my KingJohnC Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review
Thank's for the invite John.:Namaste:
Looking good J6k :thumb:
Thank's for stopping in Chronic.:lot-o-toke::thumb:
High Jimmy..:passitleft:...:circle-of-love:
High D...:tokin::blunt:

Sorry I have not been around for a while.Real life was calling and I had to answer.
I only have a small up-date as of now,but I am working on getting a good one together as we speak.
I basically wanted to announce a new member (strain) to the family.

White Widow.
Mother plant is from BDS fem,White Widow seed's.

Took cut's on 3/29

12932.JPG
13295.JPG
13421.JPG

Also threw a flowering C.M in the mix.
13623.JPG

Today..8 day's in clone machine.I do believe they will be good and rooted in 2 more day's.10 day's total.May be the fastest I have got good root's.Even the flowering clone has a root coming out at 8 day's.

IMG_49374.JPG
IMG_49385.JPG
IMG_49395.JPG

I will most likely discontinue the V.K.
I started with V.K clone's a year ago and have been very pleased with what I learned with it.They are they only one's to give me problem's with limb's bending over now tho.I do believe that a plant's that is cloned down so many time's can lose it stability.I don't remember having that problem my first run.
I will get a better up-date asap.
Thank you Every one..J6k:joint:

hi Jimmy, nice on the clones,
i have myself to make a small hydro cloner with air pump and a few stones. i had pretty good results in the past with just a homemade cheap model.
love to clone that way, lot faster than many way to clone.
have a nice day Jimmy.

hi Jimmy, nice on the clones,
i have myself to make a small hydro cloner with air pump and a few stones. i had pretty good results in the past with just a homemade cheap model.
love to clone that way, lot faster than many way to clone.
have a nice day Jimmy.

I like the clone machine's but took a break from them for awhile and just fired them back up recently.
It's funny,because the 25 site cloner you see in the pic is borrowed.It is the very same cloner I started with in my very first journal and post.lol
Check out it out Guy's and Gal's J6K's start at :420:
Jimmy6k First Attempt - Closet Grow

Lady Dee, you just have a way of making my day no matter what.

Great group here Jimmy6! Fluxing hilarious, I knew I could get a lagh over here! I'm trying to slow down and participate elsewhere but it's ugly today, whiteflies, dead bud tops from 48° nights, leaves curling to the sky and ,,,,,,, it's just a fluxin circus today, thanks for stopping by!:peace:

The 6-13 is the date I flipped to 12-12.Sorry for the confusion.Should of been 6/13.Thank's for pointing it out.It will probably other's also.I'll try to correct it.

was that on a Friday ? Great shares here Jimmy6! I like the humor, too, I find that important for an easier read,

I have a lot of catching up to do here. Great details so far, I think I'm on page 2 or 3!.

Break time, :bigtoke: I'll be back!

was that on a Friday ? Great shares here Jimmy6! I like the humor, too, I find that important for an easier read,

I have a lot of catching up to do here. Great details so far, I think I'm on page 2 or 3!.

Break time, :bigtoke: I'll be back!
Thank's for taking the time out to do a full read.:high-five:
I do think it is time to start a new journal.lol
Even I am confused as to what is going on in here anymore.lol
I also am switching nute's and have new strain's,light and what not,so I think a fresh start is due.:high-five:
Your clones look awesome Jimmy!:thumb::circle-of-love::cheer:
Thank you Pinky :circle-of-love:
Here they are as of one hour ago.
Whitw Whidow and one C.M flower clone.
IMG_55105.JPG
IMG_55133.JPG

Notice the difference in the root's on the flowering clone?
IMG_55112.JPG

I working on a good update and will get it up asap.

J6k:joint:

Back
Top Bottom