Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

If ya want to see a video there is a link to several on the last few pages of my journal. I posted ics of what I did but I highly advise not following my advice. I didn't do real well and really made a big old mess. What little I did get is very good but I yuked up somewhere but you are more than welcome to check out the video links peeps left for me.....:circle-of-love:

I thought I was the only one that went through it like water! I need a couple more tents for sure! A nice cure is definitely the goal!:thumb:
It's crazy how fast it goes,but I can say it feel's great to not worry about how much I smoke(A lot) and how much I have left.lol
Gratz J6k Chronic Weekend to you and Happy Smokes :thumb:
Thank's Chronic,even tho the week end is all most over and I feel like I got nothing done.lol
Great pictures of some awesome meds J6k, loving the purple hues! Every grow it seems to get a little more dominant
:Namaste: Great job brodda!
Yea,the V.K has alway's given me great color's but was surprised when the C.M turned.:thumb:
so nice purplish budz Man !!!
thanx for the answer about the mites stuff M8, i will go for that, i'll order it in the week-end.

enjoy all those fruits !!!

E.D.
Thank's E.D:thumb: What product did you decide to go with?
Actually you can live a week or two without water. Without weed you die in less than 3 days. :roorrip:
That's good to Know Teldren.:Namaste:
GJ Jimmy. I love weed now I have to stalk you. Quick look behind you in your window! :circle-of-love:
P.S. If you ever leave me I will hurt myself! (LoL had a ex girlfriend tell me that once.)
Not so good.lol:rofl:
I'd have handed her the gun... just sayin'.....:circle-of-love:
Now D, Violence is never the answer.lol:Namaste:
Hi Jimmy. Did you send me the info on making bubble hash? I can't find it anywhere and I think it was you that sent it to me. If so would you send it again please. I was getting ready to do it and now I can't find the info. Another beautiful day in the neighborhood......:circle-of-love:
Sent..:circle-of-love:
oh didn't you get the link dennise was it in your journal?
the Bubble hash Link or someone else had mentioned about their blog
CHH to the rescue.lol:surf:
Oh yea I got it. I just sampled it about 5 minutes ago and it may not have given me much but what it gave me has kicked my azz. My friggin' ears are ringing. Ok note to self.. must figure out how to make more of this in a more practicle way.. will be continuing to save for Bubble Magic machine...:circle-of-love:
Yea,I might like the bubble hash if I had a machine but for now I'll stick to dry ice.:thumb:
What's bubble hash? Sounds interesting....
Hey gr8,:bongrip:Dennise has got some good video link's in her journal.Thank's for stopping by.:thumb:
If ya want to see a video there is a link to several on the last few pages of my journal. I posted ics of what I did but I highly advise not following my advice. I didn't do real well and really made a big old mess. What little I did get is very good but I yuked up somewhere but you are more than welcome to check out the video links peeps left for me.....:circle-of-love:

Yup,that's why I like dry ice.lol:thumb:

Here's an up-date on some of the girl's in veg and a few of the girl's that have been placed in flower.

Here are a few girl's in veg I just been bending around and tied in some spot's.
I guess you could say I was going for the Flux'ed look on a few of them.lol

10541.JPG
10551.JPG
10581.JPG

The girl with the chicken wire screen.lol

10592.JPG
106110.JPG
10601.JPG

Another girl all spread open.

106210.JPG
10651.JPG

Here are the 2 girl's that started 12/12 today.

C.M
10471.JPG

Continued on next post.......

Continued...

V.K
10491.JPG

Well I am having trouble getting pic's up,so...
I'll try later
J6K:joint:

Been a lot of that going around! Not sure if you saw the "use the camera icon above the text entry" notes going around but you may be having a different problem.

Love the chicken wire screen. I was thinking of building screens to attach to the container so the plants could still be moved, what are your thoughts on that vs a standard scrog?

Been a lot of that going around! Not sure if you saw the "use the camera icon above the text entry" notes going around but you may be having a different problem.

Love the chicken wire screen. I was thinking of building screens to attach to the container so the plants could still be moved, what are your thoughts on that vs a standard scrog?

Thank's Doc.I have not done an actual scrog yet but do love the porta-scrog so far.I just need to see how they act through flower.lol

I am going to try and finish my little up-date now.lol
Here is the last girl in flower to be chopped.

10502.JPG

here is the Chocolate Fondu 24 day's....12/12

105111.JPG

105211.JPG

Here is the O.g\G...Topped and at the 4th node up and am attempting to clone the top and 2 lowest branches.

103910.JPG
104111.JPG
104210.JPG

The clones..
4 V.k
3 O.G
and 2 C.M

10441.JPG
10437.JPG

I also popped another O.G yesterday and she will be potted today.
IMG_41732.JPG

Well that's it for now.
Happy Munch Day Everyone.

Happy Birthday O.G.! Great update Jimmy6k! They all look so beautiful! Great job as usual! :bravo:
Well Pinky if you're giving out birthday wishes for OG Kush you might as well wish mines a Happy Birthday too. Jimmy, Lady Dee, & I can compare grows on this one. She should be ready for soil by the time I get home.

IMG_20140324_132259.jpg

The very first pic and the 3rd one on the left side....:scratchinghead:
I see now.:thumb:The yellow you may be talking about is the glare coming from the hps tent.I hope that is what you are speaking of.:thumb:
Thank's Pinky.:thumb:
I got a few pic's.Nothing special,more so I can keep track.lol

O.G.

I put one to germinate last night....:high-five:
Nice D,Keep my finger's crossed that it pop's for ya.A lot of seed popping going on around here.You should have no problem's.:goodluck:
Well Pinky if you're giving out birthday wishes for OG Kush you might as well wish mines a Happy Birthday too. Jimmy, Lady Dee, & I can compare grows on this one. She should be ready for soil by the time I get home.

Happy B-day,to O.G's.lol
It's going to be fun.:thumb:
A couple of my best 420 buddy's running O.G ,all at the same time.How could it get better.:high-five::circle-of-love:

IMG_20140324_132259.jpg

Me too me too....:yahoo:

:party::high-five::circle-of-love:

I am chopping the last V.K today and may put some before shot up,I am not sure yet.It look's like hell but has some fat,pretty bud's and she does deserve a final pic shot.lol
Well see.
Thank's guy's and Gal's....J6K:joint:

IMG_20140324_132259.jpg

Ah, Happy Birthday OG Kush!:happy-birthday: That will be so cool to see the similarities and differences in the grow.:green_heart:

Ah, Happy Birthday OG Kush!:happy-birthday: That will be so cool to see the similarities and differences in the grow.:green_heart:
Yea.it's going to be interesting.:thumb:Maybe Reg,will be so kind as to let us document the process in his 2.0 journal.:high-five:
5 star rating given for great plant discipline:bravo:
Thank's Tric's.You have a hell of a journal going there your self bro.:bravo:
That remind's me,I need to go rate a few tread's before I :bongrip: and forget.lol

I still have not chopped the last plant yer.
She has been sitting in a dark closet for 24 hr's now.Not doing any kind of test,I just never got to it yesterday.lol
I'll get'er done today and have some pic's up shortly after.

I have a feeling she will be even bigger and happier! It seems like whenever I wake the girls up, they are so big and happy, like they love the dark too! I see the most growth then... but then again, I check on them over a dozen times a day, and in the morning it's been at least 6 hours since the last check! LOL!
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom