Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

I am behind again but would like thank you all for sticking with me while I get everything sorted out.
Also I do contribute the color's to colder night temp's in flower.Thank's Doc.:thumb:

I have a few pic's of the C.F porta-scrog and the V.K that was just thrown in to free up space in veg.

C.F day 20 12/12

Screen is 16 x 21 inches.
IMG_36483.JPG
IMG_36504.JPG
IMG_36535.JPG
IMG_365410.JPG
IMG_36622.JPG
IMG_36614.JPG
IMG_36493.JPG
IMG_36514.JPG

V.k

IMG_36553.JPG
IMG_36565.JPG
IMG_36586.JPG

A couple bud shot's of the two girl's left.

IMG_36593.JPG
IMG_36606.JPG

These were just some shot's I put up while I am working on getting thing's back in order and getting a good up-date done.
I am also seeing some sign's of spider mite's.So I am back to spraying again.
Thank's again everyone.
J6K:joint:

Sorry to hear about the mites man especially when its getting close to finish
im sure youll get it under control tho still looks good :thumb:

I am behind again but would like thank you all for sticking with me while I get everything sorted out.
Also I do contribute the color's to colder night temp's in flower.Thank's Doc.:thumb:

I have a few pic's of the C.F porta-scrog and the V.K that was just thrown in to free up space in veg.

C.F day 20 12/12

Screen is 16 x 21 inches.
IMG_36483.JPG
IMG_36504.JPG
IMG_36535.JPG
IMG_365410.JPG
IMG_36622.JPG
IMG_36614.JPG
IMG_36493.JPG
IMG_36514.JPG

V.k

IMG_36553.JPG
IMG_36565.JPG
IMG_36586.JPG

A couple bud shot's of the two girl's left.

IMG_36593.JPG
IMG_36606.JPG

These were just some shot's I put up while I am working on getting thing's back in order and getting a good up-date done.
I am also seeing some sign's of spider mite's.So I am back to spraying again.
Thank's again everyone.

Congrats to your harvest :cheer:

Sierra Natural Sciences makes 2 products to kill spider mites and thrips SNS-217C Concentrate and SNS-209 Systemic Insect Control. I add 3-5 drops of Ivory Liquid Soap per gallon as a surfactant to help the spray stick to leaves and stems better. I would spray every 3 days for 2 weeks to kill adults and larvae as they hatch.

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-217c

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-209
Thank's John,I am sure there product's work great but I am going to use what I have on hand and has worked for me in the past to keep them at bay.I use a mix of Monterey garden insect spray with spinosad and GH's AzaMax.:thumb:
Sorry to hear about the mites man especially when its getting close to finish
im sure youll get it under control tho still looks good :thumb:
Thank's Chronic,The 2 that are finished I am not worried about as I don't think they got to them.
It's the girl's that are 3 week's in and all the girl's that are scheduled to go in now,and also my GreenSun Girl's that are 36 day's 12/12.

Congrats to your harvest :cheer:

Thank's Amy.I will be up-dating in a few of some of the girls that are in veg and heading for flowering as soon as I think the mite's are under control.Also a pic or two of the next to be chopped.:thumb:
All plant's were treated today for mite's and will be hit again on sunday.
See ya soon

Hi Jimmy, i’ve never had time to do do it before despite i want to do it but today i’ve read a lot of this grow diary and i must say it is full of helps of many kinds and plenty of good tips on products and nutes.
i’m sub for sure and really i thank you Jimmy.
nice to know your journals.
Green vibes from the south.

E.D.

Thank's E.D.:thumb: Very kind of you.I am glad you stopped in and decided to say hi.
I also am glad you stopped in,as I seen you sig and read your journal also.
You are a damn fine grower with some very beautiful girl's.Your in good shape my friend.:bravo:

Here are just some random shot's of a few plant's that are not in any kind of order or where they are supposed to be.
I am going to have to start a couple in flower,despite my mite issue.
It need to keep thing's moving and am running out of space in veg.

They look a bit down from the spray,but I decided to post them any way.

O.G. at 30 days, She is now in a 3 gallon pot and I will be topping and cloning top.Also the 2 very lowest branches will be cloned.
I will post pic's later of the aftermath.
IMG_37064.JPG
IMG_37075.JPG
IMG_37084.JPG
IMG_37106.JPG
IMG_37155.JPG
IMG_37144.JPG
IMG_37115.JPG
IMG_37135.JPG
IMG_37123.JPG

Here is a nugget I found in a drawer that I keep jarred product.It had to be from last harvest.
IMG_36653.JPG
IMG_36674.JPG
IMG_36692.JPG
IMG_36701.JPG

I apologize for the not so great up-date's but I am in the process of trying to get the next round started to keep some kind of schedule going and dealing with the mite's is slowing thing's down a bit and everything is everywhere.lol
I am going right now to pull out 1 of the 2 remaining girl's in flower and will throw up some pic's later.
I may just chop them both.I am not sure yet.:thumb:
Thank's and see ya soon...J6K:joint:

Nice golden nugget Jimmy.

Thank's Reg.To be honest I thought it would crumble to dust but no,it was kinda like a cotton ball.lol
We'll here are the shot of the last C.M in the flowering tent.
I have to say that these are the tightest,hardest and most stinky plant's I have every grown and probably one of the best all around so far.I will surly get some wet weight up tonight.:thumb:

IMG_37184.JPG
IMG_3720.JPG
IMG_37193.JPG
IMG_37223.JPG
IMG_37262.JPG
IMG_37236.JPG
IMG_37252.JPG
IMG_37215.JPG
IMG_37243.JPG
IMG_37274.JPG

I will get them all trimmed weighed and hung tonight and have pic's too.
I am very happy with the C.M this round and just think I was going to fade it out of my grow completely last round.
I see now they need proper veg time to get what I want it.
Thank's J6K:joint:

Here is a nugget I found in a drawer that I keep jarred product.It had to be from last harvest.
IMG_36653.JPG

Thank's and see ya soon...J6K:joint:

I think that was an awesome update. I just love the line "here is a nugget I found in a drawer". I mean, I have said that before of course, but the nugget found in the bottom of a drawer never looked anything like that! Mine always had dog hair sticking outta it and I would sit there staring at it thinking "should I smoke this, I haven't been high in ages". Of course you know how that inner battle ended. :bongrip:

Sorry for a double post but I hit submit, scrolled down a little bit and nearly swallowed my tounge when I saw those pics. :party:

Those are just absolutely beautiful. (And reminds me that I am supposed to be taking pics). Congrats. :bravo:

Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom